Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Tides, an experiment catching story ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
“Stitch!! Stitch!!!!!” Lilo shouted, looking for her ‘dog’ all over the house. She then looked in a bedroom. Inside was a large, dark alien with four eyes who was working on an experiment. “Jumba, have you see Stitch?”

“Ah little girl!” Jumba swiveled around in his chair. “No, I have not seen Experiment 626, but he maybe is outside, yes?”

“Oh no he’s NOT!” A high voice shouted. Just then, a tall, skinny green alien, with one large eye in the middle of his forehead, entered the room. “I caught the little Monster eating my petunia!!!!” He then showed Jumba and Lilo what used to be a potted flower.

“Um, I’m sure Stitch didn’t mean it Pleakley….” Lilo started to say but was cut off by a loud burp. From behind Pleakley, a blue doglike creature appeared, picking its teeth. “Stitch! There you are! I was looking for you!”

“Oh, Soka.” The alien experiment replied.

“Yah you little monster! You’ve eaten poor Penelope! Oh! Poor, sweet Penelope!” Pleakley stroked what was left of the plant. “Say you’re sorry to Penelope!”

Stitch scrunched his noise, “Naga-takabah!”

“Yes!”

“Nag a!”

“Yes!”

“NAGA!!” Stitch yelled.

“Yes!” Pleakley shoved the remains of the petunia in Stitch’s face.

“Meega-o-itume!” He growled and with another chomp, all the remains of the flower were gone.

“Penelope!!” Pleakley yelled. “Now see here you little monster-”

“Come on, Stitch!” Lilo grabbed Stitch’s paw and rushed out of the room before Pleakley could go into a lecture. “Revenge of the Zombies is on TV!”

“Oooo! Boocha!”

Lilo slid into the living room and turned on the TV. Stitch jumped on the couch and sat down to watch.

Eerie music came on and on the screen, zombies appeared. “Presenting: Revenge of the Zombies!”

“Cool!” Lilo replied and plopped on the couch to watch the movie. Just then, the noise from the movie was cut off by a voice and then the screen flipped to a news broadcaster.

“We interrupt this broadcast with an important broadcast. Strange events have been happening all over the world; all having to do with the ocean‘s tides.” The screen then showed pictures from all over the world.

“Different countries all around the world are reporting that they’re having very low or very high tides. A mysterious coincidence, happening in different counties, but the strange thing is, it happened all at the same time and rather suddenly. Also, scientists from every country are reporting that the moon’s pattern has changed rather suddenly also.

The moon’s gravity is the cause of these strange tides, but the question is, what is causing the moon’s sudden movement? We’ll report more later; now, back to the current running program.” The screen then switched back to the movie.

“It seems like we have another one of your cousin’s on the loose, Stitch. First, let’s see what kind it is.” Lilo slide off of the couch and ran towards Jumba and Pleakley’s room. Stitch looked back at the screen once more before rushing after Lilo.
*~*~*~*~*
Some where on the island…… a few days before.
Inside a crashed spaceship, a female computer voice announce, “Experiment pod activated. Experiment 278 released. Primary function, control over lunar objects.

“Hey! Gantu!” A small tanish colored alien yelled. “Gantu!” He went up stairs. “Hey Gan-” He was cut off by a loud snore. “Aw jeez…”

A tall, shark-like alien was sleeping in a chair. “Well, I guess I’ll let this one go by…. Heh, but Hamsterviel won’t!” The little alien laughed to himself. “Aw, I think I’ll make a sandwich….”
*~*~*~*~*
A few days after(the day of the news report)
Gantu stood up. He’d just seen the news report. “It must be an experiment! But, I never heard the computer….”

“Yah, how could you!? I mean, over all that snoring.” The small tan alien grinned before biting into his sandwich.

“WHAT!?” Gantu shouted, “You mean the computer went off and you didn’t tell me, 625!?”

625 took another bite out of his sandwich. “Aw, but you were sleeping SO peacefully! Like a little baby. Besides, I forgot.”

“Gah!” Gantu sighed, “I’ve got to find that experiment before Hamsterviel finds out I nearly missed this one!” Gantu quickly grabbed a plasma gun, a net gun and what seemed like a glass tube. He then rushed out of the ship.

Just then the communication screen flickered on, showing a gerbil looking alien. “Gantu!? GANTU!? Where is that over grown fish headed-”

“You’re too late, Hamsterviel. Or actually G’s too late… either way, you missed him, he just went out to catch a late experiment.”

“Well, when he gets back he’d better have it!!” The annoying voiced ‘hamster-like’ alien on the screen shouted. He then flicked off of the screen.

“Boy, G is going to be sore to here this….” 625 muttered and took another bite of the sandwich before turning on the screen again to watch Revenge of the Zombies.