Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck in Hyrule ❯ Landing in a New Place ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Victoria, Dave, and Senshia landed in front of what looked like an entrance to a forest of some kind.

Victoria had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing her normal `What the f*ck is going on?' look.

Dave was a tall blonde with dark eyes. His bangs were red. He was a strong and intimidating guy.

The girl with silver-blonde hair and silver eyes was none other than Senshia. Her hair was all different lengths and pulled back with bits and peaces hanging loose.

"Where are we?" Asked Vicky.

"No idea. Want to go in?" Replied Dave.

Senshia looked at her friends. Could they be any more spastic? "What are we wearing?" All three of them were clothed in tunics, brown boots, and equipped with a sword. Vicky wore blue. Senshia was clothed in gray. Dave was in red.

"I don't know but they are wicked cute!" Vicky exclaimed. Senshia and Dave just stared at her.

They walked into the forest entrance.

"Oh my god! They're all children!" Senshia gasped.

A small boy with auburn hair walked up to them. "I am the Great Mido. I am the leader…"

"Oh be quiet." A girl with green hair and eyes cut him off. "My name is Saria. Forgive Mido. He does not like strangers. And you are?"

"My name is Vicky. And this is Dave and Senny." Vicky blurted out.

Senshia and Dave nodded.

"Welcome to the Kokiri Forest!" She exclaimed.