Fan Fiction ❯ Swampy and Nipper in: RumChuggers ❯ Magic Mansocks! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Weeks had passed and the idea of starting a band had worn away, like a old leather jacket waiting to be worn again. Sort of... Swampy still had it hot on his mind. He wanted to start a band, but he just wasn't a good enough *insert name of intrument here*ist.

Earlier, Cutey had asked him to clean his drawer, so he started at it. It wouldn't take him very long... considering the countless piles of lint in the corners, the numerous bottles of beer laying here and there, and the spider webs starting to form in the corners. Oh, this shall be so easy. He sighed, he didn't want to start cleaning, but there was something that wanted him to push forward. Possibly the threat to ban him from the internet for a month repeated by Cutey about five or six times. So he picked up some beer bottles and shoved them into his closet, he picked up the lint on the floors, and put it into some miniature drawers only small enough for a noble mansock like himself. Swampy was about halfway done when he made a startling discovery. He blinked, not believing his very own buttons (.... Eyes). Swampy just found something that he had lost a long time ago, and might be of most certain help in the while band ordeal.

ring ring ring

"Nipper!" Swampy yelled excitedly into the phone, "Guess what!"

"Swampy!?" Nipper answered, "...What is it?..."

"I found something that can change our lives.... FOREVER!"

"Yes, yes yes.. What?"

"Guesssssssss......"

"Um...... a.... screwdriver...e__e"

"Noooo... Something far more important than a stupid screwdriver. Nipper, dude. I found a.... magic monkey's paw...." Swampy giggled a mansock-esque giggle.

".... Right, ok. I have to go..."

"Wait! Do you know what these can do?" Swampy protested, "Thats right! They can make your wildest dream come true!"

"Swampy... did you just clear out your room? Whenever that happens you tend to drink the remander of all the beer left in the bottles....."

"What? Yea, so. But this is greater than that. Dude, this is a magic monkey paw.... Lets hope you hadn't called for that band teacher yet, because we can wish to be musically inclined!"

"Hey... yea..." Nipper was starting to fall for the whole magic monkey paw, thing, "Try it.. lets see what happens!"

"Ok...." Swampy held the monkey's poaw firmly into his hand, "I wish both Nipper and Swampy, heh.. meee, were musically inclined to play our very own band called Rum Chuggers and become very sucessful and rich and and..have a life time supply of stuff needed to run a band."

"......Did it work?" Nipper asked curiously, "....Well?"

Swampy reached out for his guitar he had been practicing on earlier. He pricked the strings and started rocking out in a guitar solo only Swampy would be able to come up with.

Nipper smiled brightly, and reached out for his guitar, doing the same thing. And they both rocked out for at least 3 minutes flat, not even bothering to think of what had just happened. It all just sort of fit in place.

Now, of course.. this brought some attention the Pluto-chan and Cutey, who were just wondering what in the world that sound was coming from. So the same moment they opened up the drawer to their corresponding mansock and were shocked to find that the noise was coming from there.

******

"Swampy's done goooooooood," Cutey told Pluto on the phone. "Gooooooooood....."

"Does it make you feel giggly inside?"

"Yes..... me likey....LOTS!"

Pluto nodded, "Finally, they will be able to move away and become insanly sucessful by starting a band we weren't supposed to know about!!!"

Cutey sighed, "I know! Huh?"

"Yay!!"