Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Nightmares ❯ Doughnuts of terror ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sky: okay this story's being done in IM with Sheamaru and myself, if you want in, you're going to have to catch me at the right time. Lets just start. (and last time, my computer spazed on her name.)

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Sky: hehe, so where are we anyway? *looks around*

Sheamaru: Some where...? o__O

Sky: don't tell me we're in the empathy realm

Sheamaru: I have no idea where we are.

Sky: so, we're lost...nice...

Sheamaru: *Sweat drops* Life sucks.

Sky: so do leaches...come on, let's see if we can get out of here using our mountaineering skills....

Sheamaru: Sure-ee.

Sky: ...i just remembered, I don't have any mountaineering skills, the last time i was on a mountain, i was unconcious for most of the trip.

Sheamaru: - -o Wooonnnderful.

Sheamaru: *Leaps up into a tree to look around...o__O ooohhh...they're in a forest...**

Sky: *rubs the back of her neck* it's not my fault i was unconcious....

Sheamaru: Nooowww...where the hell are we? **Looks around from the tree top**

Sky: *blinks and flaps her wings to hover beside her.* Lost, haven't we gone over that before?

Sheamaru: Hey, at least I'm looking.

Sky: and looking helps how?

Sheamaru: Well standing there complaining about being unconcious doesn't help much, now does it?

Sky: well yes, maybe someone would hear me talking...

Sheamaru: If they can hear you talking down there, they can hear me yelling up here!

Sky: *hears rumbling and turns around, to find what looks like to be a mountain of sugar comming towards them* She...*pokes her* she....there's a pile of sugar comming towards us...

Sheamaru: **Turns** o__O That's not normal.

Sky: what is normal anyway? expically here? take my hand, i'll see if i can get above it.

Sheamaru: **Takes Sky's hand** Alrighty.

Sky: *flaps her wings, harder, getting above the sugar that was comming at them, but is now being pelted by flying icecream sandwhiches.* what in the nine hells?

Sheamaru: **Holds up a hand and a force surrounds them, blocking the sandwiches** Are we in candy land or something??

Sky: *blinks* I have....no clue...*looks up O.O* is that a gingerbread house?

Sheamaru: **Looks where Sky was looking** o__O This is just too weird.

Sky: are we stuck in a fairy tale or something? ohwell, my wings need a break, you're heavy. *glides over to the platform and lands*

Sheamaru: I am not heavy! **She fit and only 4'9, how heavy could she be!?** This is really weird. **It starts raining cream pies...** o__O I don't like this.

Sky: *blinks as a pie hits her in the face* Almost too werid...who's got my book that makes sweet dreams a reality? (My cheeks hurt from laughing)

Sheamaru: **Laughs at Sky...but then gets hit in the head with something** YOWCH!!!! **A jawbreaker rolls by them** 8.8 Someone threw a jaw breaker at meeeeee.

Sky: *blinks* you mean something...*she looks at the roof of the house and goes wide eyed as a gumdrop man appears.* um...*walks backwards slowly as a downpour of whipped cream starts.*

Sheamaru: Yieep!!! **Scurries behind Sky**

Sky: *now looks pretty much like a snowman* what is it with all the candy? are we in one of arctic's dreams or something? *slowly continues to back up until the man aims another item at her, the grabbed she's arm and ran in the 'right' diection or so she hoped*

Sheamaru: **Runs with Sky** This is really not fun anymore!!

Sky: No kidding

Sheamaru: **Trips over something and looks to see she tripped over a giant licorice stick** What the...**Shrieks and starts to scurry backwards in a crab walk way as giant gummy worms crawl from the ground** THIS IS JUST INSANE!!!!!!!!

Sky: *blinks and stumbles with her falling to the ground* maybe we could eat our way out...no then we might end up in the denist's office...

Sheamaru: Or with major collic. I get the feeling the worms want to eat me instead of the other way around...**Keeps scurring**

Sky: stands back up* i wonder what's next. *bumps into something.* what the- Gi-ant....cinnamin...bears?!?

Sheamaru: **Looks up**...erm...**Gets up and turns around...worms....or a bear...? Choices choices**

Sky: blinks and grabs her arm, pulling her into the air* i think we're safer with the sugar....

Sheamaru: What the hell would you call all that!? **Points down at all the weird things down there**

Sky: O.o um, dead? looks up, sandwhiches and bears and worms over there, and creatures down there...well, there's one thing we didn't do...

Sheamaru: What's that?

Sky: Torch them.. Winged Flames! *her wings became as flames were, burning. She spun slightly, raining fire down on the creatures until her wings were back to normal*

Sheamaru: I didn't know you could do that. Cooooool.

Sky: it's Lythous' trick, i just borrowed it....*looks down at the melting sugar that was turning into sugar glaze then sees four creatures that survived as she came down* what now.....*she blinks* are those doughnuts?

Sheamaru: **Looks over** Erm...

Sky: hm? *by that time her wings give out and they fall into the glaze, Sky becoming covered in it.*

Sheamaru: **Sticks to the ground** This will take Forever to get out of my hair. - -

**It starts raining spirnkles**

Sheamaru: I DON'T WANT A RAINBOWLICOUS HAIR DO THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Sky: *laughs at her before finding them surrounded by the doughnuts* maybe they'll take us to their jelly...

Sheamaru: **Laughs**

Sky: *is pulled up by her shoulders and poked with a pike made of rock candy* Yeow watch it, no need to get so pokey.

Sheamaru: **Now has the most vibrant and colorful hairdo ever, and could be called the Sprinkle Queen** Damn sprinkles from hell!

Sky: *is being forced to walk forward by two of the doughnuts, while having her hands tied by licorice rope and mouth blocked off by bubble gum.* what's with this place?

Sheamaru: **Standin' there, bored, yaaawwnn** I have no idea! **And she sounds...so proud of it. - -o**

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Sky: that's it for this chappie, hope you're enjoying this sweet nightmare.