Fan Fiction ❯ Swordress and the Knight ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Swordress and the knight
By: ka-chan

Chapter-4

A boy about the age of seventeen walked around the Hidako castle mostly finding spots to pace back and forth which caused his sandy brown hair to move alittle due to the slight breeze he caused. His light brown eyes focused on what was in front of him.

"Onnisan?" a girl about the age of fourteen was in the doorway of the room the boy was in.

"what is it Mika-chan?" The boy looked at his sister.

"you miss her don't you Sumi?" She looked up at him.

"Miss who?" He pretended not to know who his sister was talking about although he knew all to well who it was. She meant he missed Naru. He had met her a few weeks earlier when she was trying to get everything ready before going to see Ginga...

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Stupid heavy bag!" the brown haired girl stuggled to get her bag down the stairs. After a alittle sruggle she manged to move it down a few more stair before kicking it in frustration.

"Stupid stairs that I have to carry this stupid bag down!" She kicked the bag again which sent it flying down the stairs and on to Sumi.

"Gomen nasi!!!" Daijobou desu ka?" Naru ran down the remaining stairs and kneeled next to Sumi who was lifting the bag off of himself.

"Daijobou." Sumi stood up and looked down at Naru. "Having problems getting your stuff packed?"

"No. Not getting packed getting down the god forsaken stairs!" She snapped although he face was bright red.

"Well there are a lot of them. But If you didn't pack so much in one bag you might be able to carry them. What do you have in this anyways it weighs a ton." He set the bag down.

"Nothing much just my, mangas, some books, my cd player, cds, clothes, and a bunch of other stuff." She smiled proudly.

"I see... ever thought about using other bags and serperating your stuff?"

"No because then I would have more to carry." Sumi laughed alittle.

"I see your point. But the bags you would have to carry would be lighter." He pointed at her bags.

"Well there's no point in that now since I already have everything packed in this bag."

"Can I help you with it?" He smiled.

"fine..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the week before she left they became close friends and now that she was staying with Ginga until her mission was over he could never tell her how he felt. He looked down at his sister that had a darker shade of brown for her hair color.

"You know who I mean Sumi!" Sumi smirked

"I have no clue who you mean Mika."

"You know who I mean! I mean Naru you baka!" She talked her brother who ended up pinning her to the ground.

"Why do you think I miss her?"

"It just seems like you do because you two were really close to eachother."

-owari