Fan Fiction ❯ Symphony In The Sky ❯ ..{ Chapter 1 }.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Symphony In The Sky



By: Tari Udanami-Stone

Disclaimer: ... I need one?

Warnings: Incest, adult themes, adult language, and shota.


.. Chapter 1..



The ivory castle draped in beautious decorations of blue and pink a sign hung in the enormous doorway. 'Welcome home, Eiien!'
The marble pillars were dressed up like maypolls in their pink and blue ribbons of silk. The castle was in a butle with commotion. Was there a party? It certainly seemed so! But, who was coming? Who was Eiien?
From the ominous, heavy doors walked two aqua-haired boys, dressed in the finest linens money could afford. Royalty, no doubt. The boy with the straight hair was taller than the younger, curly-haired boy.
"Brother, when is Eiien supposed to return?" The youngest huffed, rubbing a thumb under his nose. The elder glanced upward and groaned lightly. It took Meri a while to answer.
"Should take him.. Uh... I don't know, a while! It takes a while to get to Lexx from here." The boy said, scratching the side of his button nose.
Priu nodded a little, then looked over his shoulders. "We should go back, Brother, lest we be missed."
Meri took the younger's arm in his and, wearing a broad grin, pulled his younger brother inside the large doors.


After a long while of chatting with the restless, adoring guests, Priu escaped to the balcony past the white veils. The boy leaned against the railing, sighing with the coo of a dove. 'One day I will be able to follow brother to Lezz, and Menor, and vacations like that... I hate when he leaves us like this... I miss him so much.' The boy thought silently.
As Priu daydreamed of such fancies, a carriage was approaching the castle. Through the sky zipped a sleek, white cart, pulled by ominous, beautiful birds. Their feathers glistened like silk in the gleaming 'sunlight'. But, as the carriage approached, the sound of air gliding over those glossy wings touched upon Priu's sensitive ears. The boy's head jerked up, and he called out, "Br.. Brother? Brother! Eiien!!"
From the window of the carriage, a rather bored looking male throned his cheek against the sill. He was much more mature than the other two brothers, and his straight hair was much longer than Meri's. As most were, his driver's hair was a simple blue-undertoned black--all people (other than the royal family) had this black hair, some near blue, others a deepest black. But their eyes were beautiful. Purple, pink, orange--every and any color to be imagined! One color rounded the pupils, while the darker color were around that.
Eiien turned his head to look out the window, and spotted his flailing brother upon the balcony. The aqua-haired man laughed softly and waved to his youngest brother. He'd expected Meri not to be waiting as Priu would be, Meri being the most social of the two. A common scoial butterfly.
Priu ran through the party in a little blaze of blue and white. Meri tilted his head at the heavy breeze, and soon gathered his thoughts to join the brothers outside. The large group of Piopens followed. Outside, Priu was already greeting Eiien with delicate hugs and kisses as the people gathered.
"Prince Eiien!" A canine came from the carriage, carrying a large stack of cases. The canine stood on his hind legs, dressed like any other person. His furr was a beautiful ebony, and it shined as he ran. "You forgot your notes!"
"It's alright, Adrios. I was intending on getting them. Go put them in my study... And mingle with the guests, as it seems my brother Meri isn't doing his job." He laughed, eyebrows raising at Meri who was plainly standing amongst the crowd. Meri smiled sheepishly.
The crowd dismissed back into the palace to return to dancing and dining. Priu hugged his brother before going their opposite ways. Eiien had work to do, left over from his vacation to Lexx.
As Priu slippsed in through the ivory doors, Meri tugged him aside.
"Ah! Meri, aren't you supposed to be mingling with the guests?" Priu pleaded, pulling his arm from his brother's grip.
"The guests have winded down a might, they don't need my social influence at this point. Come on, I want to have some real fun..."
"But, I thought you thought parties were fu--waah!!" Priu squeaked loudly as his brother tugged him along. They strode quickly, weaving through the largest group. The brothers traveled down the elabroately decorated hallways, decked with blue-flamed torches that tinted the ivory walls the same. Through the door at the end, they entered another corridor--it had pink-burning torches. And so the corridors after it were dressed in different shades of these mysterious torches. Until, at the very end, they reached the broadest hallway with white-flamed torches. Meri opened the door with painted blue bows and tugged Priu inside. The elder pushed against his "baby brother", kissing him wildly.
"Ah! Brother, that tickles..." The boy giggled, pushing on Meri's head gently. But, Meri refused to budge.
"It's supposed to tickle, Priu, now stay still! You look like a wiggly inchworm!" The boy laughed. His brother giggled as well, leaning back against the door.
"The door is cold, Meri.." He huffed, even whined, as his brother pressed his shoulders to the door. Soon Meri grabbed his brother's arm and pulled him towards the bed. Meri's bed was a large, navy blue pillow, enclosed by sheer drapes of a lighter blue. It was lined with white, goosedown pillows, tiny ones.
"You're such a baby, Priu! You're too spoiled for your own good.." Meri huffed, pushing Priu through the gossumers, soon climbing in after. "I guess it won't matter if I pamper you further, then, eh?" Meri laughed. Priu only blushed and laid himself amidst the pillows. "You're so pretty, Priu. Your annoying little curls!" priu giggled again, louder. Meri reached to tickle the boy playfully, then leaned away.
"Don't, you know how ticklish I am!" Priu whined, pushing Meri's hands away.
"I know.. Why do you think I'm tickling you?" Meri smiled childishly and nudged Priu's cheek with his. "You're so cute, I'm surprised the staff's been able to keep their gritty hands off you!" He kissed Priu's cheek daintily.
"Brother, you flatter me so much, yet you say I'm too spoiled!"
"So? Flattery isn't the same as pampering, and tending to you hand-and-foot."
"Is too.. I think."
"Is not."
"Is too!"
"Is not!"
"Is to--AH!" Priu was cut short of a perfectly good, gradschool arguement as his brother pounced him down into the pillows. The curly-haired boy wiggled under his brother, giggling. Meri's hands slipped downwards and held to Priu's dainty, girlish hips. The younger of the two blushed and adorable pink. Meri only laughed at his brother and dragged his hands up and down priu's sides.
"Brother, why do you like touching me so much? I'm no plush toy."
"You're a plush to me. And besides, your skin is so soft! I can't help but pet it." Meri purred, and stroked his brother's thigh now. The hand was slowly moving up. "Hey, your skin is even softer up here... What have you been doing all alone, huh?" Meri grinned.
"Nothing!! Aren't your thighs soft there, too?"
"Not as soft as yours." Meri snorted, dipping his head to kiss the younger's thigh. Priu shivered slightly.
"Hey, that tickles.." Priu blinked down at his brother, whose hand now slithered between the younger's inner thighs.
"Shush you whiney baby. This is nothing!" He stuck his tongue out at Priu, wiggling it in a gradschool tease. Meri's deft fingers slowly began to unbutton Priu's white pants as they spoke.
"Why are you so spoiled? You little butt-tart." Priu giggled at Meri as he spoke.
"Butt-tart, brother?"
"Yeah! What, you gonna whine about that, too?"
"No! It's just a stupid insult!"
"You'd know, you prat."
"I'm no prat, you're the prat!"
"Brother, you're so naive... It's so stupid! Someone needs to teach you.."
"Teach me wha-aaat?~" Priu squeaked, feeling his formal pants jerked down.



Meanwhile, Eiien had been searching for his brothers all over the palace. He hit his forehead and mumbled. "Of course... Eiien, you idiot." The elder brushed Adrios aside, who was ranting to the prince about paperwork and whatnot. He obviously wasn't listening. Eiien strode quickly through the colored corridors and straight into the white hall. He crept silently to the skyblue door and pressed his ear to it. From the inside, little cooes and moans escaped someone's lips, Eiien's ears sensitive enough to pick up the small slurps from another. The elder chuckled and reached to the know... then stopped suddenly.
"Uuu~, Meri! S... Sou ka.. Mm!" Eiienblushed slightly. Then, suddenly, Eiien jerked the doorknob to the side and threw open the large door. Upon the bed, the boys lay opposite. Priu gasped as Meri's head raised to glance over Priu's hip. The younger propped onto his lebow to look over his shoulder.
"E-Eiien! Uh..." Priu started.
"It's not what it looks like!!" Meri blurted out. Of course, it wouldn't aid his claim that Priu's undies were around his knees. He reached to quickly pull his underpants back up.
"Priu, go. Meri, you're to stay in your room." Eiien said sternly.
"But, Ei--"
"No complaints." Eiien said, leaving swiftly through the large door. priu leaned to kiss his brother and bid him a good night after he pulled his pants back on.
Eiien had retreated to his room behind the silver door, laying in his bed. Eiien's bed was different shades of blue; it was a large, silver pillow inside a rounded frame, with light blue pillows strewn about the head. The front of the bed had a shell that hung over the cylinder pillows like a roof. The white and silver mattress was covered by a large dark blue blanket. priu approached the sovereign door hesitantly.
"Ei.. Eiien?" Priu whispered, leaning his head towards the door. His brother's elf-life ears surely had heard the whisper, for he 'hmm'ed slightly and began to get up from atop his bed.
"What is it, darling Priu?" Eiien grumpily jested.
"Please, open the door, Brother. I wish to apologize." Priu fidgetted with one of his many aqua curls, nervously.
Soon the door slid open, slowly. Eiien's silver eye could be seen peeking through the crack of the ajar door. It oepened more, and Priu decidedly slipped inside to close the door behind him. Eiien had returned to his bed, sitting upon the soft cushions. Priu soon came to sit beside his brother.
"Brother, I--" Priu started.
"It's alright, sweet Priu. You're boys, you should be expected to... explore things." The elder chuckled softly. A slightly muscled arm slipped over Priu's shoulders, and the younger leaned into his brother's side.
"I missed you so, Brother. How did you enjoy Lexx? What were the creatures there like?" Priu leaned closer, his head inclining.
For a moment, Eiien sat silent. The elder's mind wandered back a short while, and a smile came to his normally stern face. "Lexx is a tropical planet, you know that." Eiien tapped Priu's nose, making him go crosseyed for a moment. "It was delightfully warm, with lush vegetation. The creatures were beautiful, with tan skin and even darker hair. They wore darling uniforms--the planet seemed to be mainly pets and servants." Eiien jested as he painted a mental image for his darling brother. priu leaned close to him and touched his brother's arm.
"It sounds delightly, Brother. I only wish I could've accompanied you." The boy whispered, smiling sheepishly. Eiien ran his nimble digits through the younger's hair. He silently adored the aqua curls of his brother's hair, how silky they felt against his remissing fingers.
"Darling Priu, how I missed Meri and yourself... I'd nearly forgotten how bountiful your beauty was." Eiien purred, lathering on his sugary apologies. The younger leaned to kiss his brother's cheek, a sign of forgiveness. Eiien dipped his head to kiss the top of Priu's, smiling sovereignly.
"But, it's time for small Piopens to sleep now. Off with you, sweet Brother." Eiien gently nudged his brother up, standing as well. priu merely nodded and hugged to the eldest before leaving the silver room. He leaned against the door.
"Oh, Brothers... Forgive me for my--"
"GO TO BED, BUTT-TART!!" Came from behind the blue door. Priu quickly slid behind the pink, lotus-covered door. Priu's bed looked like a giant budding rose. Inside was a soft pink mattress with few yellow pillows and blanket. The bed bloomed in the morning to allow sunshine to tickle the boy's nose until he woke, like an alarm clock. Priu pushed aside some of the petals and climbed into bed, snuggling underneath the covers.
"Good night, Brothers." He whispered, before his beautious, orchid eyes closed, and he welcomed the darkness openly.