Fan Fiction ❯ Tadisha!!!!!!! ❯ Hahahahaha!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sarah: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
Tweek: YE DARE NOT TORMENT MY FUNNYBONE, DO YE????
 
Sarah: I DO!!!!
 
Tweek: you are now pronounced men and wife. You may kiss the bride.
 
Sarah's Note: this is a totally ridiculous idea for a fanfic I came up with because I'm bored, lazy, and LEMON SCENTED!!!
I don't care how bad my reviews are, I just write these `cause they're fun. LOL!!!!!
 
Enjoy, or may Neptune have Mercy on your soul!!!!!!
 
Tadisha bent over her paper and rubbed the eraser of her pencil on it furiously. “Ahh, snickerdoodle of the sun!!!” She cursed under her breath.
The exams of a sweet spring midafternoon filled the air with the depression.
She turned her test in.
She sat down.
She looked out the window.
She daydreamed.
Her dark-green collared button-down T-shirt was covered in eraser shavings. She gently picked them off and flicked them into the air, sighing.
The sugar had worn off.
While no one was looking, she reached into her giant black backpack and pulled out a bar of chocolate, broke off a piece, and ate it.
GOOD OLD CHOCOLATE, she thought. YOU NEVER CEACE TO PLEASE ME SO…
The bell rang and she was out the door.
On the way home, se noticed some old dude crouching in the middle of the street.
Tadisha walked up to the guy.
He was giggling, dropping rocks on the sidewalk.
“Want a PIGGYBACK?” He asked obnoxiously.
“NO FLICKI'N WAY, OLD DUDE!!!” She answered. He vanished suddenly.
Tadisha shrugged and walked home.
There was a giant jackalope sitting on her couch when she walked through the door. She ignored it and went upstairs to her room.
She lay on her bed. A crazy old man? A jackalope? That was different. Usually there were more hallucinations than that. She laughed manically.
All of a sudden, she decided it didn't matter if she was insane. She took off her steel-toed boots and went downstairs to watch TV.
When she turned it on, something weird happened. Room was spinning, and then all hell broke loose…
She was sucked into the TV.
She laded flat on her butt, and looked up. A giant flying animal landed on the beach. She ran over to torment the innocent souls that were riding it, as she did always.
“Hi!!!” Tadisha yelled.
“Who are you and where are you from?!?!” Sokka asked.
“What's it tooooooooo ya, wonderwoman?”
Sokka just stared.
Katara blinked. “I don't suppose you know where we are, do you?”
“Supposively, I suppose that the supposed has left you supposing…want to know something?”
Aang nodded.
“I HAVE A PLAN… AN EEEEEEEVIL PLAN, WANNA HEAR IT?”
Sokka: ……..
“I want to TAKE OVER THE WORLD…WITH THE DRUG INDUSTRY, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”
Katara titled her head sideways. “This is going nowhere…let's ditch her!”
They left her lying flat on her back, rolling around, gripping her stomach, laughing her head off.
She calmed down and sat up.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This is Sarah typin' I wanna wish ya'll a Merry Christmas…IT'S MY PEN!!! (Grabs pen from Tweek)
Tweek: Aaaaaaw, maaaaaan! I almost had it that time….
This Tweek typin', Sorry about Sarah, she's hyped up on allergy medicine again, OH NOOOO! SHE FOUND THE BLOWTORCH!!!!! If you want to read something more serious, than this, read her other fanfic, Season 3: The Secrets behind The Flames or something like that.
SARAH IS NOT INSANE---OH NO! I GOTTA RUN, SHE'S MAD AT ME FOR USING HER PEN AGAIN… (To Sarah) PUT THAT BLOWTORCH DOWN YOU'LL TAKE SOMEONE'S COCCYX OUT!!!!
Chapter 2 will be up soon…once again: SARAH IS NOT INSANE!!!!!! (She denies it sometimes…uhhh!)
Sarah: (firing the blowtorch in the air) PRINCE ZUKO LIVES, MUHUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!