Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Mio, Rabbitgirl, and Uriko ❯ Building #19 3/4 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Adventures of Mio, Rabbitgirl, And Uriko
In Building #19 3/4
I own only Uriko and the story idea....everything else belongs to their owners! (Mio to Agent Mio and Rabbitgirl to my friend....Rabbit girl...and the building to the peoples...yea!)
This is based on a real life story with me and my friends....yea, we did this....The characters are based on us! XD
In a building with low prices and back rooms....


Uriko and Rabbitgirl were hanging out together when Mio called. "Hey guys! Wanna come with me to Building#19 3/4?" Rabbitgirl responded "Sure! But, Uriko's over...she has to call her mom and find out, is it OK if she comes?" Mio asked her mom and came back to the phone. "Yea, it's okay!" "Okay, see ya Mio!" Rabbitgirl handed Uriko the phone. "Call your mom and ask if you can come to Building #19 3/4." Uriko nodded and called her mom up. Her mom said she could go and then Mio came to pick them up. "Ready guys?" Rabbitgirl and Uriko both nodded. They all got into the car and drove off.

After many songs, they finally arrived at the building. They went in and Mio's mom followed. "Ok, now girls, meet me on that ramp over there by 3:30." She said while pointing to a ramp a bit away from them. "Okay!" The girls said in unison. After looking around a bit they went and sat on the sides of the ramp. Rabbitgirl looked around. "Hey, what's down there?" She pointed down towards a window with a room next to it. "I dunno..." Uriko responded with an interested look on her face. "Why don't we go down?" Mio suggested. Rabbitgirl and Uriko jumped off the side and walked down the isle while Mio followed. "Hmmm..." Uriko turned into the first room as Mio and Rabbitgirl followed her. "I don't like this guys..." Mio said with a whisper. "Don't worry, Mio!" Rabbitgirl smiled. "Yea, it's nothing!" Uriko said while looking in and out the racks. "Mmm...I'm going outside....Don't be too long, K?" "Alright Mio." Rabbit said without looking at her and Mio walked out. "This isn't too interesting..." Uriko said while walking out. Rabbitgirl ran after Uriko. "WAIT FOR ME!" When they were all outside again they were sitting on the edge of the isle. "Hmm...oh! Another room!" Uriko said while pointing. "Er...I don't think so Uriko..." Mio said while looking around. "I'll go!" Rabbitgirl smirked. "Alright! Let's go!" Uriko and Rabbitgirl jumped up and walked in. "Hey, this is strange..." Uriko said while walking into a dressing room. Rabbitgirl looked back and Mio then looked at Uriko. Rabbitgirl went into the dressing room as well. "Hold on Rabbitgirl...We got to hide more so we don't get caught..." Uriko said while scooting against the wall. Rabbitgirl did the same. Just as they did, a man walked into the room but then walked right out. Uriko was facing Rabbitgirl and couldn't see him. "Ok, maybe we should get out..." "Yea, there was a guy that just walked in!" Rabbitgirl said as she got out of the room. Uriko followed and she looked next to her at a wall with small holes in it and saw the man. When they got out Mio was very happy. "I was thinking to you guys, 'get out! get out of there! now!' and I'm glad you did." They walked back to the ramp and sat down again.

"Erg, that was strange." Uriko said to Mio. "You guys almost got caught!" Mio said as she scraped her foot on the ground. Just the Rabbitgirl's pupils got smaller as she looked up. She didn't say anything so Uriko looked at her. "What?" Uriko looked towards where Rabbitgirl was looking. "Huh?" Mio looked over. "Oh! That's the guy that walked in!" Uriko's heart dropped. "Eep..." Just then, Mio's mom came up the ramp. "Hey girls, I just have to pay for some stuff, do you want to come?" The guy walked past again and Uriko and Rabbitgirl jumped down. "Sure" The girls started walking with Mio's mom. They got to the counter and there was couchs, so they all sat on one while Mio's mom was in line. "I need to find my girlfriend! She just magically dissappeared!" A lady with big hair had walked in front of them. An exhasperated store clerk asked her. "What was her name?" "Maria" The girls laughed. "She has big hair! I think something lives in it!" Mio whispered to Uriko as she laughed at her comment. "What? What? What?!!?" Rabbitgirl looked around frantically and Uriko told her then she started laughing. Then the girls heard the clunking of heavy boots. They all looked up. "EEP!" Uriko and Rabbitgirl huddled together on the couch with scared looks on their faces. "It's that dude!" Uriko said. Rabbitgirl looked at her. "Yea, I know. Thank you Captain Obvious!" Mio looked into the room where the guy went in. "He's stalking you guys, he knows..." Mio chuckled. "Be quiet, Mio!" Uriko snapped. "Sorry." Mio looked as the guy came back out. "Go away!" Rabbitgirl said lowly to herself. "There you are!" Mio meeped. "It's the lady with the big hair! She's back!" The girls giggled as the guy came back out. They all stopped and he looked at them. Just then Mio's mom called for them. "Girls! Time to go!" They all jumped up and ran towards Mio's mom. As they left Mio looked back. "You know, I'm going to try drawing this...It'll be cool! The Adventures Of Mio, Rabbitgirl, and Uriko! And if I can't draw it, could you write it Uriko?" Uriko nodded. "Sure, Mio!" They all got into the car and drove home, only to remember this day forever....maybe....


Well, well, well. How'd you likey? Didn't take long to write at all...It did happen though...Uriko is based after me and Mio and Rabbitgirl are based after my friends! Please review and tell me how you like! It's just based on a real story...and how it happened...Aww man! That was a scary day...Anymeow...uh...yea...bye!