Fan Fiction ❯ The Amazing Girl Sugar-Chan! ❯ Episode one: The magnficent change! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Amazing Girl, Sugar-Chan!


Haruko Kiyoko
Kohana

Etsu

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~* Opening song~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Oh you're so incredible
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Wonderful to me
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Oh you're irresistible Hey Mr. Wonderful,
A miracle to me
Hold me
I wanna feel your arms around me
Ooh na na, ooh na na
Kiss me
Cause only you can make me happy
Ooh na na na
Ooh na na heya heya
Oh! Mr. Wonderful
Ooh na na heya heya
Are you for real
Oh na na heya heya
It's not impossible
Oh na na heya heya
Oha aha ah
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Oh you're irresistible
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
A miracle to me
Ooh na na heya heya
Ooh na na, ooh na na
A miracle to me
Ooh na na heya heya
Ooh na na na
A miracle to me
Ooh na na heya heya
Ooh na na Ooh na na
A miracle to me
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*In the grate hevans~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In the great heavens, to beings excanged words.
"Do you think this 5th grader will save the world from those cretans! Honestly, I dout she can keep a fish alive! Much less save the world!"
The girls picture lye on the table. "Look at her!" Another said "She looks so average! And that other girl is so odd! Orange hair? Desicable."
A man spoke up "These girls where the ones that where chosen.....AND YOU RANTING WON'T CHANGE THAT!"
'These girls are so stange just by looking at their pictures I can hardly stand it.....But though they are link none I have ever seen. Haruka Etsu.....and Kiyoko Kohana....'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*In downtown Tokyo.In a average townhouse.5:00AM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In downtown Tokyo,Japan, At 5:00 AM, A young 11 year old girl was writing in her diary.
'Dear Diary' She wrote. 'Today is the first day I'll write in you. I'm so excited. I plan on writing everything I know and things I want to remeber. I'm a pretty average 5th grader. I have black hair down to my waist. I have hazel eyes....my skin is rather tan compared to most kids. My mom says its bcause I'm always outside daydreaming. My best friend is Kiyoko Kohana. She is a rather stange girl too. She is also in my class. She has orange hair down to her sholders. She is always so perfect I can hardly stand it. Well I'm a good student too! It just that darned math that always throws my A+ average down to a B-. Oh, well time for school diary.
Haruka Etsu
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Juban Elementary~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Haruka ran to school so fast she could hardly breath. "Phew.....just in time....!"
Haruka was just about to liy her head on her desk and rest.....until a painful hit on the head snapped her back into reality.
"HARUKA JEANNA ETSU! WHY WHERE YOU SO LATE!" Kiyoko's shirll voice echoed.
"OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW I LOST TRACK OF TIME NOW STOP NAGING MEEEEEEEE"
"Alright" Kiyoko surrendered. " Just don't be almost late again, alright?" Haruka sighed, "Ok, ok.......did you have to hit me with a dictonary though?" Kiyoko laughed "Of course silly, it was the only thing I had in my hands at the time"
Just then Hiroshi Akiyama walked passed the duo.Haruka had heart eyes. "He is so perfect.....those hips.......the sensual eyes........the silky black hair........" Haruka started drooling. Kiyoko once again, hit Haruka on the head.....with a dictonary.....HARD. "OWowOWowOWowOWWWWWIEEEEEEEE.....why did you hit meeeeeee" Haruka whined. " You could try.....FOCUSING ON THE MATH TEST WE HAVE TODAY THAT YOU'VE HAD 5 WEEKS TO STUDY FOR!!!!!!" Haruka freaked "MATH TEST! I gottaohmygodwheresmymathbookwhatthetestgonnabeononnoilostmypencil!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" Kiyoko grined "Just kidding!"
Then Mr.Kobe walked into the room. "Settle down now. Take out your homework and turn to page 360 in your text books" Haruka groaned. Math was her worst subject. She asked her dad so many questions it felt like he did the homework. She looked over the quetion on page 360 of her text book. 'ALGEBRA! WHY ALGEBRA......its ok.......I just gotta cool down.....relax...........ok now look over at one of the problems........3xN+5=37....I'm doomed.'
Mr.Kobe wrote a algebraic equation on the boread. " Can anyone solve the first question? Yes, Miss.Kohana"
Kiyoshi thought for a minute "N=8?"
Mr.Kobe smiled " You are correct"

School was over withing a few hours and Haruka and Kiyoko decided to go to the park.
" I HATE math. I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT" Haruka screamed. "Calm down drama queen! Its ok. Alot of people are bad at math you don't have to kill yourself over it." Kiyoshi soothed. "Ok I guess your right" Haruka replied. "Eh?" 'Thats really odd. I don;t remeber ever owning a necklace with a pastel pink heart.' Haruka thought. Haruka looked over at Kiyoko. "Hey Kiyoko....where did you get that bracelet....? I thought you hated the coloer orange...." Kiyoshi looked at her with a puzzeld look. "What bracelet....." Kiyoshi looed down to see a orange bracelet with a pink daimond heart in the middle. "Ok that weird.....AHHHHHH HARUKA YOUR NECKLACE IS GLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Haruka blinked..." It is...?" Harka looked down at the necklace and suddenly ribbons popped out of it! Haruka was surrounded with pink ribbons! "Kiyoko what happening!"
Haruka slowly lifted off the gound, the ribbong still covering her.......then she began to glow! She twirrled around and the ribbons wrapped around her to form into a outfit! Slowly the same happend to Kiyoshi,only the ribbons where pink,while Haruka's where pastel lavender. The ribbons wrapped around them forming onto a outfit! The the ribbons dissa prard and the fell to the ground."
"These clothes...are so weird...." That was true they where odd. Haruka was wearing a pastel pink skirt with many lace petticoats underneath. Around the skirt was a light pink belt with a sign of a heart on it. The top was small and tight fitting and it showed alittle of her stomach. The top was light pink, there was a armour thing over the chest area and it had a lavender star. On her hands where a white lace gloves. Her shoes where lavender ballet flats and she has knee high baggy pink socks with a heart on the tops of each of them. In her hands was a want about 2 feet tall. It was pink and it had a pink daimond heart on the top with a lavender start on tp of the heart. Engraved in the heard was the name 'Sugar-chan'. On Haruka's forhead there was a pink heart.
Kiyoko was wearing a orange dress thing with bright pink decorations. The skirt of the dress was poofy and came to her knees. the lace around it was pink. She too had a pink belt, but she had a orange star on it. The top of her dress had piffy circle sleeves with a pink trim. She had a HUGE HUGE bow on her back of her dress. The bow was pink. The front of the top had a small pink bow with a orange star in it. She had a gold tiara with a pink star in it. She had on bright pink ankle boots with star at the top. In her hands she had a whip with a pink hilt. The actuall whip part was orange and it glowed. On the hilt was engraved 'Sweet-chan'
The outfits where not a big change. It was their apperance. Haruka who had average length black hair now had extreamely long pastel pink hair with lavender streaked though. Her hair was half held back with a pink hair cip with a pink bow on it. Her hazel eyes are now purple. Kiyoshi orange hair is the same but with pink streaked though. her eyes are bright pink.
Haruka blinked "What now?" Just as she spoke a bunny hopped out of the bush. "I've found you I found you! The great Sugar-chna! And Sweet-chan! You have finnaly unlocked your powers!"
"Powers?" Haruka replied
"Yes powers! You have to protect the world....that all I can tell you right now......sorry" And the bunny hopped away.
Then some dark beings walked their way into the park.......



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Ending Song~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the heat of the night
In the heat of the night
Why did our feelings die in action?
When we fought for satisfaction?
But our hearts sent S.O.S. Please save me
Why did our love lose all its magic?
Missing you is kind of tragic
We were heatin' for the best
In the heat of the night
Much too close to the fire
And the power of our hearts
Made us weak by desire
In the heat of the night
Much too close to the fire
And the power of our hearts
Made us weak by desire
In the heat of the night
In the heat of the night
In the heat of the night (tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight.)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Episode Preveiw~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Haruka: Ok this is so weird! These guys want to kill us? WHAT DO WE DO!!! SAVE ME KIYOKO!

Next time on Amazing Girl Sugar-chan: People want to hurt us? Haruka and Kiyoko unite!


Disclamer: I do not won the songs 'In the heat of the night"My Er-otic

And 'Mr.Wonderful' My Smile.dk

The amazing girl suagr0chan and the episode format Ideas where myown and can nop be reporduced without my permission