Fan Fiction ❯ the awakening of the fox inside of him ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"I can't, if I do that then the engine will stop" Ben replied.  Yuki brought out one of his dagger and plunged it into the speaker.

"Ahhhhh....” Eyes sighed as he slowly fell asleep.
............................................................. ........................................................................... ...............................................
............................................................. .........................  Later.......................................................
"WAKE UP! Hurry we've got to go!"  Ben yelled

they ran into the space ship and flew off into space.  They arrived at the palace and Yuki saw Ronon.  "Get away from her!!!"  Yuki exclaimed.

'Yuki, you came for me,' Nicole thought.

"Why should I, we both know that I have the upper hand on this one.  Ronon said has he brought out a knife and put it to Nicole's neck.  "I have a proposition for you.  We will have a battle and if I win I get to marry her and if you win you can keep her,” Ronon suggested.
"Deal" Yuki replied.

They had been fighting for a long time and Ronon was winning.  Yuki had to think of an attack that he didn't know.  Ronon through a dagger, Yuki dodged it but it went pass Nicole leaving a scratch on her cheek.  "Grrrr..... You'll pay for that!"  Yuki warned him.  He got so mad at