Fan Fiction ❯ The Damon Stone ❯ Chapter Two: Typical Morning ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter two: typical morning
 
 
Five years later, the triplets were adopted by their grandparents and they had tried to forget the attack, and the death of their parents.
Someone crept through the hall of the house. The sun rose up into the sky like the moon rose in the night. Everything was quiet. A thick smell of food lingered in the air, flooding the whole house. The figure opened the door to a room in the hall. The figure ran and jumped on the bed occupying the room and yelled, “Wake up!” The next thing he knew, the figure was thrown off the bed. “What was that for?” Crow asked walking over to the figure from the bed. “Oh. Hello Crow. It's time to get up.” The figure said. “That doesn't mean you have to jump on me, Necro!” Crow shouted. “Sorry, but it's funny.” Necro smiled. “You're lucky you're my cousin Little Man.” Crow said. “Now get out.” He said before pushing Necro out the door. “Ok, ok.” Necro said running down the stairs.
He ran into the kitchen to where his grandma was cooking. “Where's Crow?” grandma asked. “He's getting dressed?” Necro said sitting by his cousins, Katana, and Anta. “He'll be out in 3…2…1.” Katana said as Crow came out. “Good morning Lil' Bro. Or should I say good afternoon.” Katana said to her drowsy brother. “Yeah. Wait? Afternoon? What time is it?” Crow responded and slumped down at the table. “It's three o'clock.” Anta answered. “Aw, man. That late? Why so late? Oh well.” Crow leaned back and groaned. “What's wrong with you Crow?” Anta asked. “None of your concern, but if you must know, Necro woke me up by jumping on me.” Crow groaned, putting his head down on the table. “Sorry. I thought it was funny.” Necro said grinning. “Come here and I'll show you funny.” Crow glared at his little cousin. “No, thanks.” Necro said staying away from his glaring cousin. “So, what's up for today?” Grandma asked all the kids at the table. “I need to apply for a job.” Crow said. “Again? What did you do to get fired now?” anta asked. “The boss got mad because of my attitude.” Crow responded. “Oh, my. Well, better luck next time.” Crow's grandma smiled. “So where's your sister Necro?” Grandma continued. “She's upstairs. Probably talking to one of her boyfriends.” Necro replied. “She doesn't have any. She couldn't get one if she tried.” Anta laughed.
Anta then felt a surprise blow to the back of his head. “I heard that Anta!” shouted the attacker. Anta turned to face his other cousin. “Oh hi Cosmos.” Anta grinned. “Don't act sweet to me after what you said!” Cosmos yelled at him. “Sorry, I didn't mean it. That really hurt.” Anta whined, rubbing the back of his head.
Cosmos walked around the table and sat by Katana, and her younger half brother. “You deserved it Anta!” Cosmos leered at him. “I couldn't agree with you more.” Katana stated. “It was just a harmless joke.” Anta said. “But it was mean!” Cosmos shouted. “I said I was sor-” Anta didn't get to finish as a spoon collided with his head. Anta covered the spot that the spoon hit him. “What was that for?” Anta glared toward the direction of where the spoon came from. “One just let the argument go. Two, we know your sorry and it's getting annoying. And three, your getting on my last nerves because I'm tired.” Crow said staring at his brother. “Actually, that was five.” Anta stated. Crow grabbed the knife by his hand and threw it at Anta out of frustration. Anta yelped and quickly ducked as the knife missed and was lodged into the wall. Anta got back up and looked at the knife, the back at Crow.
“What were you trying to do, kill me? You psychotic maniac!” Anta shouted. Crow just stood up and walked out of the room. “I asked you a question!” Anta yelled louder to get his brother's attention. “Just let it go.” Katana said. She got up and walked back to her room. “Fine.” Anta mumbled.