Fan Fiction ❯ The Girl and the Mermaid ❯ Part One, when the girl meet the mermaid ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Girl and the Mermaid

Part One

Narrator: There once lived a poor girl named Sonia
.
[Shows a picture of a poor girl dressed in rags and standing near a mud hut]
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Sonia: Hey! What's the big idea? (angry) >_<

Cindy: Yea! How come I'm not in your story cindy?

Narrator: ^_^;;; haahaa...just go along with it...please...it'll get better...I promise!

Sonia: You better be right...or else...(raise fist)

Cindy: umhum...(hide scythe behind her back getting ready for cindy to screw up so she could kill Cindy.)
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Narrator: ok, anyway, one day, while Lily was at the beach gathering sea-shells and clams...

Sonia: Laalaaalaa...~Sea-shells how I love thee~

Narrator: -_-;; um yea, ok, from the ocean came a mermaid named Cindy.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Cindy: >_< YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!

Narrator: O_O eepp! (hide behind Sonia)

Soina: (steps away) kill her Cindy! *thinking: Make me poor will you!*

Narrator: O_O HELP!!!!!!

[BOOM BAM BOOM]

{10 min. later}

Narrator: @_@ (knocked out)

Cindy: Stupid narrator made me look like a fat whale!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Narrator: The mermaid said to the girl:

Cindy:Sonia, you are choosen to be the bride for our prince...

Narrator: and the girl replied:

Sonia: are you nuts!? Me marrying a fish? I'll have him cooked instead! (and finally I can have a dencent dinner!)

Narrator: Upon those words, the mermaid wailed:

Cindy: oh no! Not our prince! you mustn't do that!


Narrator: and Sonia replied irritatedly:

Sonia: and why not?
Cindy: good question!.....O_O no no no! That's not it! you are to marry our prince and live happily ever after! (that's how the story goes!)

Narrator: Too bad for the mermaid, I screw up and that is NOT how the story goes. and so, after much arguements, Sonia finally agrees to go....and under a magic spell, Sonia traveled to the undersea palace with Cindy.

Soina: I better get some free meals! (still angry about marrying a fish)

[The palace]

Cindy: Prince I ahve brought back your wife-to-be.

Prince: that's wonderful, you may leave my bride and I alone now..

Narrator: cindy obeyed and left Sonia at the prince's car (a very bad idea...)

Prince: my love! I had waited so long for you! let me kiss you and show my love to you!

(swam toward Sonia attempted to kiss her)

Sonia: Stay way from me you wacko! (kicked the prince)

Prince: #_#

Cindy: (swam in) Are you alright my prince?

Prince: ^_^ yea! My love as so excited to see me that she kicked me! I'm so happy!

Sonia/Cindy: -_- uhum........*werido!*

Narrator: and so for days the prince would tried to woe Sonia......but always end up being kicked......



END OF PART ONE

TBC....

-------------------------------------
so what did ya think? not bad huh? please R&R!!!