Fan Fiction ❯ The GNOMES ❯ The Gnomes Have Stolen the Sugar! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiyas!!! This is my first LoD fanfiction so be nice! Haschel and Kongol will only appear if I need them... Oh yeah and please keep your shiny objects hidden, as I like to steal them. And they distract me...unless Lloyd or Kiba is around. ^.^ Dude can anyone believe my favorite song from LoD is Dart's Theme though I'm not a Dart fan? Eh I guess so... Here are good reasons to like Lloyd:
1. He COOL!
2. He's SEXY! (*waiting to hear a bunch of fangirls agree*)
3. He looks WAY cooler than Dart as the Divine Dragoon! (No offense, but Dart looks like he's in a robot suit...not that I don't like that it's just a little....weird....)
4. DID I MENTION THE DRAGON BUSTER?!!!!
Disclaimer: e.e I don't own anything related to this fic. WAAAAAAAAAH!!! there happy? YOU ARE?! YEY!!!! I do own myself. YOU WILL NEVER OWN ME!!!! And the gnomes are MY IDEA!!! *starts smashing anyone who tries to steal her idea*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The GNOMES!!!!
Chapter One- The Gnomes have stolen the sugar! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[the Dragoons, Lloyd, and FKB are bored as HELL Let's go spy on FKB!!!]
FKB: I need something to DO!
Random Gnome: *steals my hairbrush when I'm not looking*
FKB: GNOME!!!! *takes pictures* Dart owes me 50 bucks!!! *pockets proof* (Don't ask...) And the narrator owes me $100
[*grumbles and hands me $100* Let's go ELSEWHERE.]
Meru: WHEEEEEESUGARSUGARSUGAR!!!!!!!!!!! *eating sugary food items*
Dart: *confident I owe him 50, but boy is HE in for a shock*
Lloyd: *hiding behind the sofa keeping an eye out for ME!!!*
Albert: *reading a book*
Rose: *nowhere in sight, hopefully not killing things...*
Shana: *on the computer looking at a Dart shrine* (What else?!)
Miranda & Lavitz: *now just a dustcloud arguing over what show to watch on TV*(XD I had to do it!!)
FKB: *comes out of room* DARTYOUOWEMEFIFTYBUCKSCUZIFOUNDPROOFOFLITTLESTUFFSTEALINGGNOMES!!! *holds up picture of gnome*
Dart: Darn >< *hands me 50*
FKB: >> Tis okay, I won't rub it in. *skips off merrily to celebrate*
Miranda & Lavitz: *still a dustcloud*
Rose: *Comes in and takes the remote while Miranda & Lavitz are fighting and turns on Batman: The Animated Series* (Who's the smart one here?!)
FKB: Hmf. Even though I'm 150 bucks richer and proved I'm not a crackpot teenager I'm still not satisfied. And Lloyd isn't going to satisfy me.
Lloyd: *from behind Sofa* PHWEW!
Random Gnome: *giggling*
All: *don't notice*
RG: *steals all the sugar*
FKB & Meru: *go back to the sugar only to find it...GONE!!!!*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Meru: This is the work of...
Me: GNOMES!!!! FIRST THEY STOLE MY COPY OF THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON, THEN MY HAIRBRUSH, AND NOW THE SWEET GOODNESS OF LIFE, SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meru: WE MUST FIND THE GNOMES!!!
FKB: RIGHT SUGAR SISTER!!!
*They both run outside to search for the gnome holes*
~*Underground in the secret base of gnomes*~
Gnome #1: YOUR MAJESTY! We have the human's source of power!!
Gnome #2: We are unstoppable!!!
Gnome King: Good! Move to PHASE TWO!!!
~*Back above ground with FKB & Meru*~
FKB: *now has a BIG @$$ HAMMER like Meru's* Heeeerrrrre gnomey gnomey gnomey, come to mama!
Gnome: *giggling and dives into a hole*
FKB: *(%%&$($&**&%& GNOME *()%*^()*%(%*$)_!!!!
Meru: *playing what looks like a game of whack a gnome with a bunch of gnome holes*
Gnomes: *vanishing almost as soon as Meru starts bringing down her hammer giggling*
Meru: >< Force isn't working!!!
FKB: PLAN B!!!
Meru: What's Plan B?
FKB: We TRAP A GNOME!!!
Meru:How?!
FKB: First *whispers into Meru's ear*
Meru: ^____^
FKB: ^_____^
*a few minutes later, Meru & FKB have built a cage hanging above one of FKB's many peices of jewelery*
Meru: Will it work?
FKB: If it doesn't, Plan C is CaddyShack style.
Meru: What?
FKB: We start singing that song the gopher in caddyshack dances to and the gnomes will come out dancing and we sneak into their lair to aquire the stolen goods.
Meru: ohhhh
Gnome: *pops out of hole* Treasure.....
FKB: (Here we go.)
Meru: (hope it works!)
Gnome: *walks over to jewelery*
FKB: (NOW!!)
*The cage falls on top of the gnome*
Gnome: HEYYYY LET ME OUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
Meru: NO WAY!
FKB: Not until our sugar is returned! Who are you strange little gnome and where is da sugah?!
Gnome: First off, I am BOB.
FKB: hee hee Bob. Such a simple name for a theiving creature.
Bob: Anyways, I don't know where the sugar is, you will have to ask Fred and Charley! They know of the great treasure you call "sugah".(Those are my Uncle's names BTW, Bob is my dad's name)
Meru: (Do we trust him?)
FKB: (I guess we can) *to Bob* Tell us where we can find the great gnomes Fred and Charley!
Bob: Just go down that hole there and keep going down it's the second tunnel to the right, can't miss it.
Meru & FKB: THANKS! *jumps down hole*
Bob: H-Hey! What about ME?!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will our heroes find Fred and Charley?! Will Dart ever get his 50 dollars back? Will Lavitz and Miranda stop arguing? Will Bob escape the Trap?! Find out Two of these questions in the next chapter of...THE GNOMES!!!! R&R!!!