Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Journey of Boromir ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
The Last Journey of Boromir
 
 
Death. Silence. Darkness. That is all that has become of me, Boromir, son of Denethor, brother to Faramir, Captain of Gondor. My journey on Middle-Earth has ended, now a new one begins, something Gandalf would say. But on this journey, I now travel alone, everything I once loved is even further out of reach.
 
My dear brother Faramir, be strong, do not let the coldness of our father hurt you, he loves you too though he does not show it. Be strong for your brother who loves you very much. Father, do not take your sorrow out on Faramir when you hear of my death, do not wish he had taken my place instead. What is done is done.
 
Frodo, please forgive me for trying to take the Ring, it had corrupted me and forced me to harm you which I deeply regret doing. Merry…Pippin… take heart young hobbits, you shall be saved, the others will not rest until you are safe again.
 
Legolas, Gimli, elf and dwarf, I wish you become the greatest of friends on your journey, something I could never really have had with anyone. But in such the short time we had together, the Fellowship has become like friends. Samwise, take care of Frodo on his lonely journey, let no one take the Ring and suffer the same fate as I! Frodo needs you know more than ever, Master hobbit.
 
Dear Aragorn. You truly are destined to be King of Gondor. I accept you fully as my brother, my comrade, and my King. Help bring Gondor back to the glory it once had in the days of old, bring back the light that shined so brightly within the city walls.
 
Now I leave this world and begin my journey into the halls of the Valar. I have confessed my sins and regrets, and shall await judgement. Until your time of death my friends, I will wait for you, and only then will I truly be in the eternal company of friends.
 
 
End