Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgend of Wydro ❯ the journey begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skywiz: *yawns* here's another chappie…sorry about the wait.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Wildfire who was the only one who was on so he's the only character that is not mine in here, Stardust is sleeping standing up…don't ask.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sky's soul Sighs Aye Istill have a lot to teach you, which is the reason Iam defying my grandson to come with you, you will need someone to teach you and several to protect you...and they will come all in good time my son, all in good time. She pats him on the head.

Wildfire raises an eyebrow slightly... "Yeah... that little guy needs some protection alright... everyone's out to kill everyone these days... it seems at least..."

Wydro blinks "do not! Me? I'll never need protection" he stands up and walks around tail and nose in the air.

Sky's soul blinks and grabs at him putting him back in her lap. Eh you think so? Iwould believe that if you could transform into your Dragonicform without being a babe that Ihave to carry everywhere, but you can't, and you can't handle my swords in this or your fox form so you're going to travel in a group. The skull she was using as her head smiled

Wildfire sneers slightly at the sight of the skull smiling... damn that was creepy.

Wydro blinks again as he is once more in his mother's arms. "Idon't need Protection Itell you;Ihave my claws and my fangs..."

Sky's soul adds onto the list "and your Hanyou father now then he is your best protection and you know it, the fact of the matter is he can't come with you, Ican and Iam" she rolled the skull to the left over the arm then back onto the shoulders of the structure before looking at wild. "my apologies, I am Skywiz queen of the Star kingdom, and this is my kit, Wydro, Prince of the Star kingdom, but if everyone knew that they would be trying to kill him, so please keep that information to yourself."

Wildfire shrugs slightly.... "Well... not being royalty and all..." he pauses... before looking down towards Wydro."...I guess I have no choice but to not gab about how I met some."

Wydro blinks and licks the boney hand of the structure his mother was using as a body, discovering it was only bone; he begins to lick the hand continuously not saying any more.

Sky's soul blinks looking at her kit "please don't do that Wydro." she looks back up at Wildfire. "Nochoice? Everyonehas a choice even those that live on the streets have a choice. Now may Iask your name?"

Wildfire rolls his shoulders forward, smiling slightly... seemingly forgetting that he had run into a talking skeleton and its child. "The name, It's Ultimate."

Wydro blinks "but it tastes good...and momma did you know you're all bone now?" he blinked looking up at her as he stopped licking the bone for a moment waiting for an answer.

Sky's soul nods "yes Iknow Wydro, Ihave yet to get back into my body that has been created in my mother's temple." her eyes hadn't left wild. "Like Iam of the wind on wing? Callingyou ultimate isn't going to cut it you know, that is, if you are coming with us."

Wildfire raises an eyebrow as she seems to give him a stern talking to. "...Wind on... wha...? N-never mind that! What's wrong with calling me Ultimate? It's my name after all..."

Wydro smiles in a wolfish grin "okay..." he continues to lick the bone.

Titan walks into the forest, a place Wydro had been talking about for some time. He yawned slightly being half asleep and all. He sipped the coffee he had stolen from the taverns bar and stood by a tree. Nothing more.

Sky's soul Blinks at him "think about it now, if Wydroor Ikept saying ultimate all the time it would attract a lot of attention, something we don't want, do you have a nickname that you could use on the journey?" she had gotten the fact that he was coming with them, or so that's what the Kitsune in her told her.

Wildfire looks side to side quickly... not quite into the giving mood to let his real name slip to those of Dragon blood"...what about 'Ult'?"

Titan slowly made his way to the group of people, Wydro and Wildfire. He then stood nearby Wydro, though was human at the moment "hmm" he sipped his coffee finishing it off and setting the mug down nearby his feet.

Wydro blinks sniffing about, he turned his head to see titan and he tilted his head to one side.

Titan looked to Wydro and tilted his head to the side as well. He didn't know what was going on right now... so, he put his head up straight and looked about.

Sky's soul Blinks "that will work, indeed that shall work." she doesn't even look at Titan. "Hellosano."

Titan blinked a few times O.O' Hello Sky, Ioverheard briefly what is going on, but can't quite grasp the jestof things he sniffed momentarily before shuffling his feet.

Wildfire turns his head... as if suddenly noticing Titan now. The 'sune suddenly jumps back from him... a bit defensive perhaps?

Titan looked over to Wildfire " 'tis ok, I am one of your kind as well, do not be afraid nor ready to attack, for I am Wydro's father. I know it sounds hard to believe, but its truth"

Wydro blinks looking back at Wild now "what's the matter, never seen a Hanyou before?"

Sky's soul chuckles slightly the magic of the forest putting skin and meat on the bones in looks. "Orif he isn't the father it was a clone."

Titan looks to Skywiz as she is being transmogrified... "What the?" he had no idea what was going on just scratching his head and looking about.

Wildfire scratches the back of his head slightly... not paying attention to Sky's soul for the moment. He intently looks at Titan, as if trying to figure out what he was. "Hanyou... hanwhatta?"

Titan sighed slightly "a Hanyou... sheesh your stuck in the old days amigo" he would change to Kits, but he didnt know if he should/shouldnt right now. Just looking about inquisitively.

Wydro blinks "Hanyou, he's half Kitsune, just in his human form...han means human in the youki language You stands to Youki, or demon so my mother would by known as a Youki and my father a Hanyou." he blinks wondering how it looked to others that a wolf look-alike was talking.

Wildfire nods his head slowly, reaching up with his right hand to stroke his muzzle slowly. "Oh! So I get it! It means he's half something and half something else. Got it!"

Sky's soul blinks finally getting around to titan's first question. "sano, right now Iam disobeying my grandson by law by being here, he is sure to find out and when he does he will send me back to Makai, but that is the farthest he can make this demon go, though Iknow without me and my guards Wydro will be in danger and he needs to learn how to get into his Dragonicform, one thing you can not do for him, so Iwas thinking of taking him with me, but in my current status Iam not of much help to him either, therefore we need a group to travel in, and what's a better group than a bunch of Kitsunes?" she smiles.

Wydro nods "correct, in this case, half Kitsuneand half human, Iam one forth -Dragonicdemon, two fourthskitsuneic demon and one forth human, though Ilook like a wolf right now Iam not one at all."

Wildfire blinks a few times... looking from Sky, then Wydro... then over to Titan. "...I... am I the only one whom is like... just the one thing? Like... pureblood?"

Wydro blinks "well if you don't want to count my half aunt and half uncle that don't get along with my mother too well, for now you are the only one of us that is a full bred Kitsune."

Wildfire nods his head slowly... well... it seems that he wasn't the only one whom had a bit of problem here and there with the accumulation of species. "Alright... just making sure."

Titan nodded to Skywiz and looked to Wildfire, then to Wydro, then back to Sky "I would have to agree there, it does sound like it would work very well" he smirked slightly and said "its good to see you in spirit again"

Sky's soul turns her head to reassure wild "for now, yes, that is unless you want to count me as being a full bred demon, later in the journey Ihave arranged for another Kitsuneto join us, a full bred Kitsune, though right now Ido not remember his name, that happens when you die you know, loss of memory and whatnot..."she blinks throughout the journey Iwill be staying in my Kitsuneform, too many demons know my face as a dragon, Irecommendthat you stay in your Kitsuneform too sano, humans aren't exactly greeted with open arms there....and those that do show their face to public have to be strong to most of the demons there, meaning they have beaten all of the other demons, which is rare...veryrare. Then again that is if you wanted to come. She nods to his last statement. "Nice to see that you care enough about your son to follow him where others normally wouldn't dare."

Wydro blinks once more "pardonme momma, but perhaps you should let me out of your lap first off, second don't you think it's time to find that body of yours?"

Titan nodded and said "I'm ready to fight whatever comes in my way, too many know me as a kitsune... it'd be a gamble whether i am attacked or not"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Skywiz: *smiles* heh another chappie down or up whichever you want to call it, and I know I'm bad, they haven't gotten out of the forest yet…this will be quiet a long fix and for those of you who haven't reviewed please do so.

Wydro: Hee, come one pwease? *chibi eyes*