Fan Fiction ❯ The Mystery of the Dissapearing Funyuns ❯ The Mystery of the Dissapearing Funyuns ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: This is just something funny and pointless that I decided to write one day, I was hesitant on posting it, but what the heck, I’ll give it a shot.

Mystery of The Disappearing Funyuns

By: Melissa Norvell

Jorgen was sitting at his desk, reading Da Rules for the 40th time that day and munching down a bag of Funyuns. He had called Wanda and Cosmo long ago, but they haven’t found their way to Fairy World yet. Remembering he left something in another room, the militant fairy left the room, leaving the bag of Funyuns unattended.

Moments later, Cosmo and Wanda appeared, levitating in the air, looking around for Jorgen, whom in which they were ready to be verbally assaulted by for breaking one of Da Rules. Cosmo grasping his female nickel “Phillip” for comfort.

Spotting the bag of Funyuns, Cosmo began to get a hungry look in his eyes. “Oooh Funyuns!” He yelled and dove into the bag, munching down the rings of goodness.

“Cosmo, I don’t think it’s a good idea to eat all of Jorgen’s chips.” Wanda told him.

“But Phillip and I LOVE Funyuns. They are fun and yun, whatever that is!” The green haired fairy replied.

After most of the bag was gone, except a few crumbs in the bottom, they heard Jorgen re-enter the room.

He sat at the desk, “Wanda and Cosmo, I’ve called you here for…” He looked over, blue eyes narrowing as they spied the bag of chips, crumbs spilled out onto the desk. “Who ate my chips?”

“You called us here to find out who ate your chips?” Cosmo asked.

Jorgen ran a hand down his face in distraught. The things he had to put up with on a daily basis. Then he noticed a few crumbs around Cosmo’s mouth.

He reached across and grabbed the green haired man by the collar. “You ate my chips, didn’t you?”

“Um…” Cosmo pointed to the defenseless nickel. “Phillip did it!” He accused.

The militant man pushed the green haired fairy into the chip bag, blew it up and popped it. The exposed fairy had Phillip smashed into his face, leaving the impression of ‘5 cents’ in his face.

“Now go and buy me some more chips!” Jorgen commanded.

The green haired fairy pried the nickel off of his face and held it out from him. “Why do you always have to get me in trouble, Phillip! You and your bright ideas!”

He poofed off, in order to buy Jorgen more Funyuns, the two left in the room just looked confused at each other.

“Was he talking to the nickel?” Jorgen asked.

Wanda simply nodded in response.

END

A/N: Yeah it was short, but it was intended to be, it was more like a skit then an actual fanfic. It may even be more of a drabble. Well, I hope someone enjoyed it.

Please R&R!