Fan Fiction ❯ The Origins of Ski ❯ Chappie 1: The Tournament Begins! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblades or Beyblade characters; I only own Ski, Tami, Myra, and Rinka.

Chapter 1-The Tournament Begins! :

Kai, Tyson, Max, Rei, Kenny, Mr. Dickinson, and Tyson's Grandpa sat at a gourmet restaurant table. A gourmet buffet restaurant, that is. Tyson was on his eighth helping of fried chicken and white rice.

Kai pushed his chair back, disgusted. " I'm going to train. You should do so as well." He walked outside to the beystadium practice bowls. Around one, however, was a large crowd.

He pushed through to the front. A young boy, around 9 yrs. old, stood at one side, while on the other side, a girl around his age, 14, stood, smirking into the bowl.

" Hmph. Time's up kid." The red and white beyblade zoomed down from the outer rim and crashed into the blue beyblade, smashing it to pieces.

The girl raised her hand and the red & white beyblade flew to her, which she caught. She turned on her heel and stalked through the crowd, which had begun to dissolve.

Kai heard Tyson yell," Hey Mr. Sourpants, we were looking for ya'!"

"If you weren't so busy stuffing your face, you would have heard me say I was going to train."

"Oh. Hehehehe."

They walked to the front of the hotel to see a BBA bus waiting for them. They stepped inside and drove to their second Russian tournament.

When they got there, they saw hundreds of thousands of people cheering their welcomes to the returning champions, the Blade breakers. Tyson was practically inhaling the cheers coming from the fans.

A.J.'s voice boomed over the large stadium. "Hey all you folks out there! Welcome to the second annual Russian beyblade tournament! We even have a mysterious new team this year! The mysterious Wind Riders!" Out of the bleachers came a group of four girls. The first one wore black flares, and a black tank top. " Introducing… Tami!" The second one wore dark blue jeans, and a loose navy blue shirt. " Myra!" The third girl wore black cargo shorts, and a black T-shirt, along with a gold bracelet on her right wrist. "Rinka!" The last one however, looked exactly like a girl version of Kai. She wore loose black jeans, a belt slanting from her hip to her mid-thigh, a navy blue shirt, a long sleeve black jean vest reaching to her waist, fingerless black gloves, and a silver necklace, the attachment being a large head of a wolf. Her hair was extremely short; looking like a boy's, and was sky blue. Her eyes were the color of emerald green and she wore a straight, emotionless face. (Complex ain't she?) Her arms were folded over her chest. She felt the Bladebreakers' eyes on her and her head turned quickly to the side to look at them, and then, she walked off after the rest of her team.

" Alright! First battle! The Wind Riders against the White Tigers!" The two teams sat on their bleachers.

" For the Wind Rider we have… Tami! And for the White Tigers we have… Kevin!" The two competitors walked up to the beystadium. They got their launchers ready as AJ yelled," 3…2…1…Let It RIIIPPP!" The blades were launched into the arena and the battle began.

KAT: Hey, peeps! Hope ya' like it! R&R! Chappie 2'll be up soon!