Fan Fiction ❯ The power of Willpower ❯ none ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Willpower

I was brought up under the idea that I would save the cosmos. Not the world, not the universe…the cosmos. Right from when I was born…or more like created I was shown images and probabilities that should never ever be shown to anyone. Yet for fifteen years I was shown happiness, sadness, love and hate. I was given power beyond imagination. Infinite, unlimited, on going whatever way you want to say it I had it. I could dive deep, deeper and deeper still and not even see the end of it. But I then found out something about me. I am a combination of every single creature to ever have an existence in the cosmos. From a microbe to the most complex entity in existence. Something called a Hiraco I think. Twenty feet tall with more organs than thought possible. Scary thing but been extinct for a few million years. But the most powerful creature is the Draconian. But…people think I'm a pure blooded Draconian which in a sense I am. My features, way of thinking and body is made of a draconian but my abilities, powers, knowledge of worlds and such come from them. Then there is the power of seeing alternate realities. That's the worst thing imaginable. I can see people die when I can save them but mustn't. It's just horrible to see them scream or just silently mouth their pain and not be able to save them. After a while you get used to it but it just ends that way you see it but accept it. One cool feat I can do is something from some microbe. I can make a complete copy of myself that thinks like me and stuff as well as see through their eyes, move them like a puppet that thinks on its own but I can over ride it. It's creepy sometimes to stare at yourself. But one thing that completely scared me was looking at my dead lifeless self, impaled on a sword stuck to the wall bleeding warm blood. I still have nightmares of that. But here I am…standing on the brink of existence. I'm only one of the realities and I'm all that is left in this one. I fought a battle I wasn't supposed to win but I did. By using one ability that is hard to find from a creature that is almost useless. I stand here at the edge of existence to start over only because of one thing. Willpower. Given by the humans. The thought to be weak and stupid race has one thing that always keeps them alive. Their willpower. I laugh to myself as I sit here in nothingness thinking the one thing that saved me is supposed to be the weakest life form. I'll prove them wrong. I have to start over…but it isn't so bad…I just whish my wives didn't have to die the way they did…maybe if I reverse time to the point of this starting I won't have to deal with it. But then again…I was told to never mess with what fate and destiny foretold for me. Though god bless their souls I whish them a peaceful rest. Oddly enough the one they screwed over the most is their one and only love. Ironic doesn't even begin to describe it. Heh…talking to myself is not healthy or so I have been told. Maybe this might reach someone. Believe me, whoever reads this, willpower is strong. The strongest thing in the universe. Now I think I'll try and see what I can do here, so long.