Fan Fiction ❯ the talent earthquake ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The group was in lab, (home room) and their teacher was talking to them
 
“Attention everyone I just wanted to tell you about the school talent show it will be on Monday so prepare yourself!” the teacher said.
 
“It's Wednesday today so we have six days including today to prepare.”
 
“Oh! And the person or people who win will be doing it in front of hundreds of people at the mall.” The teacher stated.
 
“Wow now we really need to practice.” Nicole laughed
 
“Hey! We can do it together, Yuki, James, Melika, Kigo, and me,” Nicole suggested. Everyone agreed and they found a song. Every morning and night they practiced their song the group did their song and Nicole did her own. It was the night of the talent show and the girls dressed up but the guys stayed in their normal clothes. Nicole was wearing a dark blue skirt that went down to her knees with a large slit on each side and her shirt was white; Kigo was wearing blue jeans with a baby blue shirt; Melika was wearing a short sleeveless dress that was purple; tria couldn't come (she had a cold) and last but not least violet was wearing light purple Crop pants with a shirt with different shades of blue (stripes).