Fan Fiction ❯ The Werewolf and I. ❯ The Kill ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The werewolf stood, his black fur gleaming. His green piercing green eyes stared off into the future. Then he suddenly looked to his supposed sister, Meghin.
"Meghin, do we have any steak?" he sniffed the air outside, there were three birds behind him and a dog in the other yard. He was hoping for a more substantial meal, but at this point any would do.
"Smythe, we have no meat, just go hunt, ONLY GET STRAYS!" Meghin warned him, having to yell as he walked away and vaulted the fence. Last time he got a pedigree dog, and he had almost been hoisted off to have experiments done on him.
"I know!" He called back, bounding off to catch the stray do he had just smelt when he saw a doe, completely unaware of him. He smiled and leaped and grabbed the doe's leg and pulled it toward him, and smiled, biting into its neck so it would die quickly. Smythe grabbed its neck and leaped back over the fence feeling some of the blood trickle down through his fur.
"Meghin, caught a doe!" he said excitedly "Its Dead! Cut off some meat and freeze it, dad will make some jerky for you." He wagged his tail, much more like a dog than a wolf at the moment.
Meghin walked out with the carver knife and cut part of its flank meat off and put it in the plastic bag she was carrying, and walked away with the blood dripping off the knife.
Smythe looked at the meat and tore at the skin on the belly, looking for the intestines, which to him, where a treat. He found them and stuffed his head in the rib cage and pulled them out, chewing on them, a smile like look on his face. He moved on, and ate the rest of the body saving some bones for later, as a snack. He went in too take a shower, as his head and shoulders were covered in the doe's blood.