Fan Fiction ❯ Through Riku's Eyes ❯ The Story Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Through Riku's Eyes
 
Chapter 1 The Story Begins
 
The two of us had just made it through the door. We had been in that awful place for exactly 2 and 1/2 years. Today I finally became 17 years old. This was probably my best present I had ever gotten. "He should be 16 and 1/2 by now" I said to my faithful companion.
"Who should be 16 and 1/2 ?" He asked.
“Sora" I replied not saying another word. I would not let off to him that I was extreamly worried about Sora and Kairi. Though I think he probably knew.
We wandered for days looking for a town so that we could stay at an inn. "I'm not sure if this world even has a town" my ally commented. "I may be a king but this is one of the worlds I have never been to."
I was tired and upset so this news come and bummed me out. Then, out of nowhere, we were attacked by a bunch of dead looking creatures. "We eats tonight ! " One of them cried out. "Attack orcs" and they lashed out in a semi decent way.
"50 on 2 huh Mickey. What do you think the odds are are?" I asked as I drew Souleater to defend and parry the frontward assult and slashed out to cut off it's head.
"The odds are not in our favour" he said sarcastically while summoning a Keyblade and putting on the One-Winged Angel and destroying 3 at a time. " You okay with this battle just after coming out of that horrid place Riku?"
That name. I stopped when he said that name getting stabbed in the stomache in the process. Riku. It had been a long time since I had been called that. Fall to my knees as I fainted from that awful wound. No longer aware what was going on around me, I fell into a nightmare. Atleast I can finally sleep. I thought to myself. I'm not sure if I ever want to wake up again. I would like to see Kairi once more before I die. I can no longer see her image in my mind.Just one more ti...
 
Divider
 
Waking up with a start, I found myself in an inn. Mickey was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. As I sat up he looked over to me with great releif." Thank God your alive! Why did you just stop like that in the middle of battle?" he asked.
" Dammit, that really hurt. I stopped because of that name you called me. I was just surprised to hear it after such a long time since I have heard that name thats all."
" Well we're going to be here for awhile so why don't you tell my what happened from before you left Destiny Islands." he exclaimed. Now that was a place I hadn't heard of in a long time. " First tell me if the Islands are back." I just had to know.
"Of course it's back" he replied.
"Okay then I'll tell you..."
 
Divider
 
me: Well this is my First story so please tell me what you all think and tell me the truth! I really need to know theses things so I can find out what I need to improve on.
cloud: heh it was okay but I think you could do better
me: I didn't ask for your opinion did I?
vincent: Master Swordstuff does not own Kingdom Hearts