Fan Fiction ❯ Today's evil ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today's evil
 
Chapter 2
 
The next morning shadow stood for her mirror looking at her self. She looked great in the leather black pants and the short red belly shirt. She took the phone to call moonlight. She had the phone in her hand when someone called. She anwers the phone and drops it almost instant because moonlight was on the other end yelling: I HAVE A CLOTHING CRISIC HELP!!!
Shadow: You don't have to yell like that! If you do that again I have serious ear damage. Moonlight: Hahahaha oke I'm sorry. But can you come over here to help me please! Shadow : only this time moonlight. I'll be right there.
 
Shadow stormed downstairs kissed her mother and father and was on her way to her best friend moonlight.
 
Shadow: here I am! You special ordered hero! We charge 10 dollar for the fly costs and 25 for advice. And our advice is disaster free.
Moonlight stood in her room hopeless looking at her clothes spread out on the floor.
Shadow looked at her face and start laughing. You should see you face right now. Where is a camera when you need one!!
Moonlight: oke enough we are dealing with a serious problem here. What am I going to wear!?
Shadow : what do you think about you leather pants with a red halter top. Something like what I'm wearing. It will look good on you and the top will let you hair look perfectly.
 
Moonlight had a unusual colour hair. Her hair was white and her blue eyes matched perfectly with her hair. Shadow had dark black hair and her eyes were something special they were onyx and when she was mad the turned to black. They were each others opposites. Moonlight was open and friendly and shadow was quiet and closed. They were known as ying and yang at there old school. And both were gifted with an enormous strength and fighting skills. At there old school they were the best fighters.
 
Moonlight: oke I will wear those clothes. O Shadow?
Shadow: yeah what? Moonlight: I think we should not show our strength at the school. Because that will scare potential friend away. Shadow: Oke it's fine by me
 
On that moment the school bus arrives. The two girls ran down stairs and crabbed there stuff and hurried into the bus. In the bus the two of them were sitting on the last seats in the back. Two stops later tree girls stepped in the bus and walked to the back. You are sitting on our place right girls? The two girls behind her were nodding.
And you are….? Shadow asked. Cordelia Chace the gorgeous girl of the school. A damn I thought for sure I was hotter than you are! Said Moonlight. The boy in frond of them turned around and said: You are hotter than her don't mind the ice queen over there. He pointed towards cordelia. Xander don't you have something else to do. Chatting with the other freaks for example?
She walked away and said to her friends: The freaks club has just two new members.
 
Author notes:
I need still a beta reader please review.
In the next chapter me and my friend will start the new day at our new school.