Fan Fiction ❯ Today's evil ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today's evil
 
Disclamer: I said it before and I'm going to say it again
I DO NOT OWN SPIKE OR ANGEL or the rest of the Buffy gang I do own moonlight and shadow.
 
Chapter 3
 
Moonlight: well that is a person we really want as a friend!
You right said the boy Cordelia is the super bitch off the school.
Well let me introduce myself I'm Xander harris the super stud of the school.
The two girls who were seated next to him laughed. The blonde one said Yes in a kinder garden. And both girls got a slap from Xander. The blonde said I'm Buffy and the red haired girl here is Willow. We can show you both the school and our favourite headmaster Snijder. Moonlight: that would be nice. Buffy what do you have the first hour? Eh shadow you have our schedules. Shadow: we have History, math, chemistry, two hour gym and a hour in the liberty to make homework.
Willow: Than we are in the same classes today. Buffy: great than we get to know each other better. They were at the school they all got out and walked too the main gate of the campus. When the entered the school everyone was going to there lockers. Moonlight and shadow were going to the reception to fill in some papers and get their numbers off there lockers. When the walked too there lockers. It was clear that there lockers weren't next to each other. Shadow had a locker next to Buffy and Moonlight next to ….. Cordelia! Shadow turned around when she heard the scream of her friend. She saw Moonlight with a horrified face look at her. Moonlight sight and Said: why me? Shadow took her books out of her locker and walked to class with the others. Suddenly some boy walked against her purposely her books fell on the ground. She bowed to pick her books off the floor. Thanks tight master!! She turned around and hit the boy in the face. She hit him so hard that he landed a few meters back on the ground. Knock out. Her new friends looked strange at her. She said: I was in my homeland training for boxing. They walked too the class. They came in to the class. They sat at the back of the class next to each other they talked about there lives everybody talked open except Buffy and Shadow. Shadow was just closed but Buffy looked like she had something to hide. Than the teacher came into the class and said: Good morning everybody I'm your teacher and my name is Kaylen charly.
Okey class we are going to do a task in pairs of 5. She started to make pairs Buffy , willow, Xander, moonlight and shadow formed a group. They have to write a S.E about the first world war. The whole class sighted. And the S.E had to be 4 pages long. School was started. The group took several classe and the finaly gym……
 
 
Author note's
I'm sorry for the short update but next time better.
Please review and I'm looking for a beta reader!!