Fan Fiction ❯ Today's evil ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Today's evil
 
Disclaimer: I said it before and I'm going to say it again
I DO NOT OWN SPIKE OR ANGEL or the rest of the Buffy gang I do own moonlight and shadow.
 
Chapter 5
 
They were still in the library. Buffy: oke it is time for my patrol trough the town. We will pair up so we are sooner done. Willow you are going with me, Xander with giles, Angel en moonlight and Spike and Shadow. Willow and I will take the north, Xander and giles the south, Angel and moonlight the east and Spike and Shadow the west.
Well guys we are ready to go. O yes before I forget it spike and Shadow in your part there is some serious action going on so be careful. Shadow: finally I'm in for some action!
They all went outside then they split up.
 
Spike: so were are you from? Shadow: The Netherlands. What can you tell me about this town? Spike: it is full of monsters this town is on a hellmouth so for most people this isn't the greatest place to live. They walked past the grave yard. Suddenly they were attacked by 6 vampires. Shadow came immediately in action and spike to. They fought for awhile but then Shadow said: there are too many of them!!!! Do you know a place were we can hide? Spike: yes follow me!! They started to run. They ran with the vampires on there heels they ran trough small alley ways and streets. Spike was running too a old house he slammed the door open and pulled shadow in. He did the door shut and looked around. Spike: I think you must spent the night over here.
He lead her to a room upstairs. Spike: I think you can stay here. I will be back soon I'm going to get you some blankets. He walked out. When he got back Shadows sat on the bed. Spike hey your wounded! Shadow: it is just a scratch spike it will heal. Spike: well I will take a look at it. Put your shirt out than I can take a look. Shadow hesitated but did it anyway. Spike examined the cut. Shadow: and doctor shall I live?
Spike: yes. Shadow turned around her face was only a millimetre a way form spike's face. They looked at each other and spike took her face between his hands and started kissing her. They shared an embrace as they shared a passionate kiss. Spike licked her neck and then began to kiss all along her collarbone. That earned him a soft moan. Spike started kissing her again and started rubbing her breast. Shadow pulled off spike's t-shirt an threw it on the floor beside the bed. Spike pulled off Shadow's shorts then he undid her bra and started sucking on her breast. …Spike… moaned Shadow. Slowly , she pulled spikes shorts down a bit and sliding her hand in his boxers, and caressing his manhood. Once they were completely naked, Shadow spread her legs and Spike entered her. Spike went slow at first but when shadow started to moan he went faster. Spike started to pant. He thrusted harder. When they reached there climax, they called out each others names. Than they collapsed on the bed. Spike took her in his arms and hold her to his body. Shadow didn't know if she did the right thing but actuary she didn't care. She felt asleep in Spike's arms.
 
Author notes
Well what do you think about this chapter tell me and review.
I still need a beta reader!!