Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Destiny ❯ The Legend of Zelda ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

============================================================= ===========

A/N: This is my second fic ever. Prologue is rather boring, so you can probably skip it if you know about the Triforce legend and stuff. I don't own the Legend of Zelda so don't sue me.

============================================================== == ========

The Triforce....
The Golden Power....
The power that kept Hyrule alive....
But what if that same power brought about Hyrule's downfall?

======================================================== == ==============

Twisted Destiny: Prologue - The Legend of Zelda

============================================================ == ==========

The Legend of Zelda...

A tale that has been repeated for as long history has been recorded. As old as time itself.

The tale always starts with a princess named Zelda, usually of Hyrule (or some forefather of the kingdom), having a premonition of a great evil destroying her kingdom and enslaving the world. This prediction always comes true and the evil is always named Ganon. Just when all seems lost, a young hero in green always appears to aid the princess with the Master Sword. The boy has always triumphed in the end, banishing the evil. The hero grows old and dies as does the princess, feeling that the world is safe. But the story repeats, a new princess named Zelda is born, and a new hero in green comes to her aid.

Always, the Master Sword is the weapon that the Hero wields when facing the Evil. But the weapon that always seals the Evil away is not the sword. It is the Triforce of Courage imbedded within the hero.

Of course, I'm forgetting yet another important constant in the tale. The Triforce. The Golden Power. The object of every one of these battles. He who controls the whole Triforce is granted whatever they desire. But the all-powerful Triforce doesn't seem to be able to end the cycle completely.

...Or can it?...

=========================================================== == ===========

A/N: Short and utterly retarded, I know. Go on to the next chapter (which should be up 'cause I posted the first chapter right after this).

--Stizzo Out