Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled (As of now) Magical Girl Story ❯ The Love Goddess ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: It's Chapter 2! Today, Samantha joins a summer camp, where she comes across her best friend, Kira, who just happens to be the Love Goddess! A new partnership is about to be formed. We also meet Liz, and she'll become important later.


Disclaimer: Kira belongs to HeartOfCandracar. Liz belongs to #1fanofw.i.t.c.h.


Chapter 2: The Love Goddess

Liz packed her suitcase. Effie sat next to her. "Why are you leaving me alone this summer?" She asked, sitting on the end of her older sister's bed. (she is 11.) "Well, you're lucky you will have BOYS here." Liz grinned as she put her bathing suit and soccer outfit in her bag. "I thought you were excited about going to camp?" Effie asked. "She was--until she found out it was girls only." Her older sister, Emma(she was 14) said with a laugh as she walked in. Liz scowled as she closed her suitcase.
"I'll only be an hour away." Liz said, walking downstairs. Effie and Emma looked at eachother and then jumped on top of Liz. They all fell down, laughing. "Yeah, but we will still miss you." Effie said with a grin. "Don't worry. I'll be back in August. See ya. Mom, I'm ready!" She called out to her mom. Soon they both left in the car, Liz driving to the camp.


We're here." Her Mom said, pulling into the camp. She quickly took her suitcase and got out of the car. "Bye Mom, see ya in August." She said as she looked at her list. She was in cabin five. She still didn't know who her roommates were. She ran into the cabin. She saw that there would be 3 other girls in this cabin. Maybe 4. She saw there was a fold-up bed in the corner. There were 2 bunk-beds. She quickly took the top bunk of one of the bunk-beds and climbed the ladder.


She looked at what lay on her bed. There was a charm bracelet with three charms: A small sun charm, a cloud charm, and a rain drop charm. She picked it up. It looked new. Without thinking, she put it on her wrist. "Awesome." She whispered, admiring it. Then she opened her suitcase


Wakanda Kirako, or Kira, as her friends called her, walked through the mall with a smile on her face. She was going to use her weekly $20 allowance on thoes new Winx Club dolls with the realistic lashes. She couldn't wait!

As she was walking, she saw it: the most beautiful necklace. It was pink, and had a heart charm on it. Now, Kira had SWORN that she would spend her money on dolls and nothing else, but...something hypnotized her into buying it. She grabbed the necklace and went to the cashier table.

"How much is this necklace?" Kira asked. "Hm..." the cashier said. "I don't remember that being in stock...I guess it's about...$20." Kira stared at the necklace. Was she REALLY going to waste 20 whole dollars on some necklace? "I...Here you go." She gave the cashier her money and walked out of the mall, the necklace on her neck.


Kira got into the car, her Flora doll in her hand, and her necklace still on her neck. She was going to a camp somewhere. She couldn't wait for what things she would see there!
As soon as she got to camp, she went to cabin 5, where she was going to stay. She got there, and set her pink suitcase on a nearby bed. Soon, she saw a girl that looked about her age sitting on a bed, with a charm bracelet eerily identicle to her own necklace. "Hi..." Kira said shyly. "My name's Kira, what's your name?"


Liz went on her stomach on her bed and hung her head on the edge. She saw a girl of about her age sitting on the bottom bunk. "I'm Liz, or Lizzie if you would rather call me that." She said, with an upside-down grin, literally(she was hanging upside down.) "Hey, do you wanna go swimming?" She asked, remembering she was wearing her bathing suit under her clothes. "The lake is right next to the cabins."


Well...I don't really like swimming THAT much, but...okay!" Kira unzipped her suitcase and pulled out her pink two-piece bathingsuit, then went into the cabin's bathroom to change.

When Kira came out, she was wearing her bathing suit and her necklace. She'd never DARE to take it off, it was her good luck charm! "Let's go!" Kira said, and got an uninflated beach ball from her suitcase and put on her pink sandals, and headed out the door.


Liz grinned as she took off her jeans and shirt. Now she was wearing a baby-blue two-piece bathing suit. She put on some blue surf shorts and tied her blonde hair in a ponytail. She slipped on her black sandals and ran out of the cabin. They went to the mini board walk that all camps had. She ran onto the sand and took off her black sandals and rolled out her towel. Then she ran onto the boardwalk and jumped off. "CANNONBALL!" She screeched as she did a flip, and then rolled into a ball as she fell into the wate

Liz came back up from the water. She flipped her blonde hair from her face, and then grinned. She saw a boy in the grass running. He had flouncy brown hair and green eyes. "Apparently they do have boys here." Suddenly a girl named Ann walked up. "Can't have 'im. He is the one who coaches swimming." She got up. "Besides, he's 15." She walked away. "That was weird." Liz said, using her arm strength to pull herself up back to the mini pier. "Oh well," She whispered looking at the boy, whom was looking at her. "Hey!" She said, waving. He waved and then walked away. Liz smirked and jumped back into the water

Meanwhile...


"I'm home, mom! And, I just had the most amazing experience!" Samantha ran home and hugged her mom. "Um... I want to talk to you about that necklace you gave me." She told her mom about her experience downtown, and how the Sun Goddess was born.

"Ah, yes. I was expecting this." Mrs. Roberts told her daughter the secret of the necklace. "As you have experienced, this necklace contains fantastic powers. You, my dear, are the Sun Goddess, the legendary warrior of light. 4 other girls share powers just like yours. Together, you have been chosen to combat the forces of evil. Of course, you don't have to..."
"I ACCEPT!" Samantha interrupted happily. This was a dream come true for Samantha: she always believed in magic, and has always wanted superpowers. "I promise, I'll use my new powers right!" She hugged her mom once more, and went to bed, still smiling.

(The next day...)

Samantha walked to her new cabin, and unpacked her things. Today was her first day there, and once again, she was very happy. She had always wanted to go here, and now that she was 13, she was finally able to. She would've started yesterday, but Sun Goddess business came first.
After unpacking, she heard a knock on her cabin door. "Must be one of my cabin mates," she thought. The door opened, and....

A familiar looking black haired girl entered the cabin. "Sam?" the girl questioned.

"KIRA!!!" Samantha squealed. It was her BFF, Kira. Yep, this was definately gonna be the best summer ever.

Liz followed after Kira. "Cool, new cabin mate." She said with a grin. She waved to Samantha. "I'm Liz, by the way. I am the top bunk and Kira is at the bottom bunk. You can either take that fold-down bed over there, or the top bunk or the bottom bunk of the other bunk-bed."

Liz climbed the ladder to her bed and sat down cross-legged. She picked up her schedule out of her suitcase and looked at it. "Yes!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down. "We are going kyaking(sp?) tomorrow! And then after that we are going to play volleyball!" She jumped up and down on her bed, her head almost hitting the ceiling.

I hope I get to see that boy again, she thought to herself, grinning


Kira jumped for joy. She LOVED kaiyaking! THe wind in your hair, water in your shoes, and best of all...YOU GET TO HIT PEOPLE WITH THE OAR! This is gonna be sa-weet! Kira thought, but stopped thinking when she noticed something...

Her long-time BFF, Sam, had a necklace...a yellow sun necklace that looked almost identical to her own beloved heart necklace! "Hey, you have one of those, too?" Kira asked. "Wow, everybody has these things! Maybe it's the latest fashion or something..."


Samantha noticed her BFF was wearing a necklace similar to the one she had.

"Hmm... could it be?" Samantha thought to herself. Her mother told her about 4 other girls with charms that held powers like hers. Could it be that Kira was one of those girls? Samantha shrugged off the thought and prepared herself for the kaiyaking adventure.


"Well, I'm already in my 'suit, so the only thing to get now is my lifejacket!" Kira exclaimed. She got her lifejacket out of her suitcase and headed for the lake...for the second time that day.


Samantha and Kira were practicing for tomorrow's kiayaking trip when...
...
"AHH!" A huge, dragon like creature popped out of the water! While Kira evacuated, Samantha ran to safety, and...

"SUN MAGIC!"

The Sun Goddess was ready for action. Unfortunately for her, the dragon was much stronger than the last one. Not even Samantha's super speed could help her. Before long, the dragon had the Sun Goddess on the ropes.



Wow, this is just like Sonic Adventure!" Kira thought out loud. "HANG IN THERE, SAMMY, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT!"



Suddenly, Samantha noticed Kira's charm start glowing.

"I knew it. KIRA! Concentrate on your charm, and shout out the first thing that comes to your mind!"

-
Eh...WHATEVER YOU SAY, SAMMY-CHAN!" She held the charm and...well, duh, concentrated! Lesse, the first thing that comes to mind...ah, here we go! Kira thought. She took a deep breath and shouted.
"LOVE MAGIC!"

Suddenly, Kira's clothes melted away and were replaced with...new clothes. O_O Her hair changed to pink. As soon as that was over, Kira stood up to face the evil dragon-type thing. "Alright, I have NO idea what happened, but I'M GONNA KILL YOU ANYWAY, YOU STUPID LIZARD!" She held out her hand, and a cupid arrow appeared in it. "CUPID ARROW MAGIC!" Kira threw the arrow at the dragon.

The arrow landed on the dragon's right eye, which caused it to drop Samantha back into the boat. "Are you okay?" Kira asked. "Wait...am I okay? Can you please explain WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?"



No time to explain!" Samantha saw that, like last time, the creature was actually a human trapped in a monster body. "We can't exactly kill it anyway, but I can take it from here. SUN REJUVINATION!" The sun beams of purification appeared, and like yesterday, the creature transformed back into a normal, human, cleansed of all evil.


The girls transformed back to their normal forms, and saw the now human figure.

"Hey, you're that kid from yesterday!" Kira said.

"Ugh, what hit me?"

"Sorry, but we kinda had no choice. Name's Samantha, and I think you've already met Kira."

"Wow... what a kiayaking trip. I need to get back to my cabin, I got a rather nasty headache." The kid disappeared.

'Whoa! That guy was... human?"

"Yep, and there's gonna be more where that came from. I could use a little help. You up for this?"

"Hmm... now that I think about it, that was totally cool! I'd be more than happy to help you out!"

"Yes! Welcome aboard, Love Goddess."


Kira giggled. "Love Goddess?! I'm not sure if that would be a good name for me!" Then Kira thought about it more. "But you have to explain this to me when we get back to the cabin, okay?"


Samantha giggled and told her BFF about the new adventures that awaited her.


And, that's chapter 2! Here's Kira's profile
Name: Wakanda Kirako

Age: 13

Birthday: March 21

Family: Her encouraging mom, her show-offy dad

Personality: Your typical bishoujo, I guess: Ditzy, kind, likes pink...y'know, that kinda stuff.

Normal style: Long black hair, big, dark blue eyes, usually wears white, pink, and purple.

Transformed style: Long pink hair, purple eyes, pink midriff top with a heart on it, purple mini-skirt, purple knee-high boots

Transformation Phrase (cause every magical girl needs one.): Love Magic

Powers: Has the powers of LOVE

Moves: Cupid Arrow Magic--Sends a super-sharp arrow straight at the enemy.

Extras: Has a pet gerbil named Cho
Chapter 3 will be up ASAP! Until then, read and review, please. ^_^