Fan Fiction ❯ unwritten tales of hyrule ❯ holding back the hero ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors notes: just brought phantasy star online and all I can say is its too addictive. I need to get online with it yes show the evil fish the power of four rangers. Sorry anywise people keep asking so I have to write more. Its not like I already have it all typed up on my computer you know.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything Zelda related I do however claim rights to the name chimpus nu and naming anything chimpus nu will be a infringement of my copyright

Unwritten tales of Hyrule

Chapter one: holding back the hero

What was love? Its not a question a hero would ask heros are essentally the successful warriors and warriors never know love do they? Link could remember the experience of time travel going back and forth between seven years of his missed life. Frozen in time for seven years. The older link had different feelings towards people. These feelings young link couldent understand. One of these was love.

The young link loved many people he knew that but it was different to the love the older link had. Link loved many people in its most common form and was fairly close to love in the form of a owner and its pet. He loved his horse but it wasent the sort of love he was trying to put his finger on.

Link knew he was loved. He had touched each of the individual sages in a way they were willing to die for him. He hadent even known most of them in fact the only sage he could say he spent more than a day with was saria and he had grown up with her. But the love they showed was different still it was a friend love they cared about him but not in the way he was thinking. Well all except ruto and she was obsessive.

Love was not the right thing for a hero for if you really love something it will be the first thing that others will try to use against you. it had happened before with the skull kid and with the king of evil. He had pushed himself as far as he could to get what was stolen from him by each. He held both dear but knew they both held him dear but couldent allow it to continue.

And for once link wished he had lived a normal life.