Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 4 Storm of Hearts ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Prologue

The breeze in the wind made Rainstorm jump. Her fur bristled with fear. The storm was definitely coming. What was she to do? She had not warned her friends or clan. All she loved was the feeling to be free. But was that enough to be saved from faith. No, she definitely didn’t believe in such things. As if she was the wind herself, she padded over to a fallen log, her fur seemed to move freely in the breeze of the dark skies. Though she felt exposed and threatened she stood where she was until a flash of lightning lit the sky.
As she took off a dark shadow seemed to follow her. As she ran faster the speed picked up and caught up to her. Was it following her or was she just losing it?
As she sped up and made it back to camp, a giant wave fell upon her face. Swallowing water and spitting up pieces of leaves. She clawed the ground below her but nothing seemed to prevail. Her head raised to see Cheetahfur, her friend gripping her neck. As he pulled up her breathing stopped and she slipped through the destructive waters. Rapids pushed her deeper and all she could think of was nothing and all of her life seemed to reply in front of her very eyes.
She felt fangs grip the back of her neck. Her eyes closed and she was prepared to meet Starclan. Was that the end of her?