Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 5 made from the orignal book series Warriors ❯ Sorrelclaw's attack ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sorrelclaw’s attack
Chapter 4

Cheetahfur knew he had to lead Sorrelclaw towards the camp then he could expose the warrior for what he really was. As he dodged the attack he fled to where all the other cats had ran off to.
The scent of Spiritstar still smelled strong as if he had just ran there. Images filled his mind. Ones he just then remembered. A flash of his mother’s terrible death. The eyes of the one who furiously killed her. Dark amber eyes were only noticeable on Cedarpaw and was on Bronzestar, but still Sorrelclaw was the only cat in the whole clan who had the black nose and dark amber eyes Ruddypelt had told him of.
The flicking of a black tail made him halt. He knew the culprit had to be Sorrelclaw.
“Come on you stupid furball.” growled Cheetahfur picking up speed by making his hind leg’s claws dig into the ground as he ran as if a real cheetah.
Sorrelclaw pushed after him, his hook claws unsheathed as he sprang after the golden tabby tom. The glare and determination of murder hadn’t left the calico’s dark eyes.
Cheetahfur felt his hind legs begin to fade as if they had become numb but they still used a muscular push as he struck the ground with his paws. Sorrelclaw struggled to keep up but still was as close as Cheetahfur wanted him.
He sneaked in a grass like filled bush and watched as Sorrelclaw kept running they way he had been aiming to move toward then just as the larger tom approached he released his hind foot from the bush and Sorrelclaw fell to the ground.

Cheetahfur kept moving, his own heart seemed to betray his own thoughts. Nothing made any sense anymore in his own heart he felt as if he could no longer believe or trust his friends but he knew that was wrong. As Cheetahfur hurried over to the entrance of the camp he scurried over to the warrior’s den Sorrelclaw still followed.
Silentstep and Bramblefur ambushed him and leaped out of a large rock covering over him so he couldn’t escape.
“Damn, Cheetahfur don’t think you will get away. For I will kill you.” snarled trying to swipe one of the other cats with his claws. Sierranose stood behind them. Her enlightened face soon turned into a startled fret. “What is going on?” asked Lilacpaw pushing over the mound that protected the camp. “I waited for you to catch something but you never showed up. I was all alone. Actually it was fun if you don’t include the loud yowls.”
Cheetahfur glanced over at his apprentice. “You know I have enough to deal with right now.” hissed the golden spotted tom glancing over at Sorrelclaw. Aquapaw padded over to his sister. As they walked away from the three struggling cats he could hear them whispering about Sorrelclaw.
Spiritstar jumped onto the high stone in front of them. His tail flicked as he saw that he had every cat’s attention. Cheetahfur looked up as well. His fur bristled by unsheltered rage.
The eyes of Deerheart, Ruddypelt, and Rainstorm peered from the camp entrance. “I guess you were right Cheetahfur he didn’t do it.” she sneered sarcastically. Ruddypelt was limping as the two she-cats pressed against him for support.
Cheetahfur looked away from Rainstorm. He knew she was right and felt pressured when ever he looked at her. Tallfoot still wasn’t in sight. Was he out still looking for Sorrelclaw? He put his paws down and placed his head upon them, only loud pants and curses from Sorrelclaw was heard through the camp. Moonbrook’s newly born kits mewed from the entrance of the den, the pale golden queen looked scantly at Sorrelclaw her fur was bristling automatically.
Bramblefur who was on Sorrelclaw kept his eyes on them, shining with pride even though the had found the culprit who killed Sepiaclaw. “Don’t you worry now Bramblefur and Silentstep, I will kill you as well. “Sure you will you traitor!” spat Silentstep challengely.
Rainstorm pawed her way toward them, her claws unsheathed more as she lowered her head to give a almost deadly glare at the struggling tired warrior under the other two cats.
“Serves you right you coward.” she smirked flicking her tail at his face. His teeth poked out of his mouth. “I show you who the coward really is!” he yowled back releasing unforgettable force. Rainstorm stammered. She hadn’t seen what had happened.
Cheetahfur got to his paws and jumped at Sorrelclaw enabling his attack. She tumbled out of the way as he felt claws scrape across his back. “Cheetahfur stop being so noble!” hissed Sorrelclaw releasing he had clawed him and not Rainstorm. He looked away from Sorrelclaw to see Spiritstar was on the high rock. Bramblefur and Silentstep raced out from where they sat and jumped onto Sorrelclaw once more.
“Get off of me you scrapes of fur.” he yowled seeing he was trapped again. “Sorrelclaw you have killed two of your own clan and attempted to murder more then three of or newest warriors. No cat and no clan shall trust you ever again. I am exiling you so if you come back my warriors will kill you even if you just step one paw into our territory.” meowed Spiritstar giving with a signal of his tail to let Sorrelclaw go.
“I will leave for now but I will be back and I will kill more.” hissed Sorrelclaw not missing his opportunity to ran away from all the other cats. Lilacpaw snorted. “ Oh, yah you and what army.” she meowed teasingly. Aquapaw quietly sulked beside her. Cheetahfur still injured got to his paws, even Rainstorm stared open eyed at him. But she didn’t say anything. “Cheetahfur where is my deputy Tallfoot?” growled Spiritstar leaping off the rock. All Cheetahfur did was shudder his shoulders. He had no idea where his friend was and all he felt was the burning slashes in his fur.