Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue:

The deafening sound of the scarlet liquid dripping into the large body of blood below continued in the otherwise quiet room. The skinned and gashed body slouched even more as it started to fall from its ropes, speeding the flow of the blood that was slipping out. Litlith's green eyes watched the entire thing with sadistic pleasure.

Her one eyed cat, Hook meowed down the stairs of the basement, carefully avoiding the semi-moist blood trail as he traveled down the steps. His thin, ebony tail twitched agitatedly as he meowed again, try to get Litlith's attention.

"Shoo. I'm almost done." Hook stared at her with his jaded green eye and meowed once in response.

"Shoo! Damn cat," said she. His triangle black ears flattened against his head and he hissed for a few seconds at the different tone of voice before simply running off.

"Hush, Damien… I'm almost done." She ran her pale fingers through her thick, black, shoulder-length hair as she tried to sooth the voice that ran through her head. In an instant., she gnawed on the loop through her lip, causing the piercing to bleed in its stretch. A clatter rang through the house as another voice followed. Glancing at the dead body once, she ran towards the stairs.

"Hook?" no response. The vicious noise of the two men chattering fiercely quietted down to not even a murmur.

"Hook?" said she again, "Hook?"

Should I continue this? Or just take it off… it doesn't matter, just let me know what you think and help is always welcomed ^_^ Thank you!