Fan Fiction ❯ Within Soul ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Within Soul
By Animechicka1992
 
A/N: Sorry for bringing this out so late!!! >.< I got a bit of writers block and then the holidays came around so I'm free right now!! *hears applauses* thank you!!!! *notices its from a TV with the Oscar Award Ceremony on* o.o freaks.
--Also I would like to thank my beta-readers!!! Mah two best friends… (I'm using nicknames in case they don't want their name on the internet) Kuso-sama and chibi-chan!! ^__^ Baka-san says thanks!!!! I would also like to wish everyone celebrating a holiday this season a well…. `happy holiday season' haha… and for those that aren't (like kuso-sama who's an atheist) then I hope you guys have an awesome winter vacation!!
 
Chapter Nine - The Plan
 
We continued throughout the day, giving nods to each other when we made eye contact. I always smirked after I looked away. Tonight was going to be charitable. The Brigadier General will be put out of her misery and onto the streets with the plan I cooked up.
 
~~*after work*~~
 
After work I made my way to my apartment, and left the door unlocked as I changed into normal clothes. When I was changed and comfortable, I started cooking some frozen pizza in the oven, and then I turned on my radio to my favorite channel. I looked out the window. It was a bit chilly because it was after dark but nevertheless nice.
 
I sighed as I waited for my friends to arrive. It was hard for me to believe that this all was happening. I was living on my own without my uncle. I was living off in some building with tons of different people that are stronger and could probably knock me out, rob me and then kidnap me and I would be too weak to deal with it. I was fifteen. I was a freshman. I was a somewhat normal girl with superpowers… on second thought scratch that. I'm a girl with superpowers. There. That fits.
 
“Coming!” I said and walked over to the door. A knock came. “I said I'm coming!” I said as I opened it. It was Mimori.
 
“Um I think you're hearing things because that there was the only time I knocked.” She said. I looked at her confused and invited her in.
 
“SHOOT!!! Eh, make yourself comfortable… the stove is beeping.” I said, and hurried off.
 
“Um… No it's not.” Mimori said confused. Behind her soon followed Kira who must've just gotten there. Kira shut the door behind her and the stove went off. “Apparently it just did. What's up with you Miku? You hear me knock before I knock. You hear the stove before it goes off. How is that going?”
 
“I don't know… I hear things and I just reply to them. They sound real so I just think they are I guess…” I said. “Wait… I'm hearing things before there's sound? Am I going psychic?” Kira walked over to where I am and put a finger on my forehead.
 
“No. You're powers are activating themselves somehow. I guess that's its just going off automatically. I don't think it's anything to be alarmed of right now, but you should tell your uncle tomorrow.” Kira said. She removed her hand and sat down. Mimori sat next to her and I continued with setting up my pizza, one slice per paper plate. I handed them each one, and they thanked me, and then with a knock, I opened the door and left it open. The rest of the gang came in, taking their pizzas and we sat down in the living room to set up the plan.
 
“Okay, so what are we going to do?” Kazune asked, taking a bite of his pizza. I gave a mischievous smirk as I looked around the room. They all listened in closely over the sound of themselves chewing. (a/n: they're not chewing with their mouths open, but when you chew, you can hear yourself chew, mouth closed or not. That's what they hear.)
 
“Well… first off, we need to find out different ideas to freak her out. Send her mail that we can blackmail her with. Literally put gum on her shoe. Put some bugs in her bed. Anything to get her riled up. After that, we can start doing night shifts in effecting her more. That's as far as I got because she was working me today.” I said. They nodded.
 
“We'll act out part one first.” Tatsuha said. He grabbed a notepad and pen on the coffee table. “We need to make out a list of what we can do, and then assign them to each person. What do you got?”
 
“An April Fool's Joke from last year I got. Put some kind of object in her shoe that will make her scream.” Mimori said. “Like beetles or… A.B.C. Gum. Maybe even worms and mud.” We nodded and Tatsuha added it to the list.
 
~*~
 
An hour later, the first, second, third, forth, fifth, and part of the sixth page of the notepad were filled front to back. We assigned them out, ten per person, and then we would all do the rest randomly with names out of a hat. Then we continued with Part two.
 
“Okay. We know that she's in apartment 207B, and when she leaves in the morning, we can walk get in and raid her place.” Kazune said.
 
“How are we going to do that when we don't even know her code?” Mimori asked. Kira raised her hand.
 
“I have an all purpose code for all the rooms. I was given it last year when I was on check-up duty at the end of the session. Plus I secretly scanned all of the files on how to hack into the NPO database and figure out what she has herself, because she can go to the colonel and have his technicians look up what happened in the log. It gives a time, but it's always a day behind, so we're all good with cover. I suppose we'll have to use her code though, since they might look at the log and check what codes were entered, and if one other than hers is put in they'll set up cameras around her doors and in her apartment. She'll be on full supervision until she leaves.” Kira said. We nodded and she walked pulled out a laptop she brought with her and thus began to hack into the mainframe of the service.
 
“Alright, then what are we going to do once we're in there?” Tatsuha asked. I smirked as my mind filled itself with ideas.
 
“We'll put some bugs in her bed, put some dye in her shampoo, write things on her mirror with something like lipstick, help ourselves to her fridge and cabinets, cut up her clothes, all that simple stuff that they can do in the movies.” I said. They smiled. This should be fun. “We can also come up with some other things as we go along. There might be a little more to it… like making one of the uniforms look fine, but once you put it on… there's a chunk of it showing your back side.” We all laughed at that.
 
~*~
 
We set up a few more plans, and during that, Kira had completed her hack. The code to the Brigadier General's apartment was simple. It was her last name. I personally would've expected it to be something more along the lines of `I am the self proclaimed best.' Or `bitch' all that good stuff that we could say would be through our minds if we were her, I laughed at the thought of her typing `I'm a bitch' in her code thing every night. It was priceless.
 
~*~
 
A couple hours later, it was ten thirty, and everyone cleared out and went to their apartments, and I cleaned up after the pizza, and then made my way to bed for a nights rest.
 
~~*~~
 
The next morning, I called up everyone and we synced up our watches and hurried throughout our morning schedule. We packed some things in our pockets, and made sure to hide a few things where pockets wouldn't bulge from them.
 
We smiled as we made our way to her floor, and acted like we were looking around, trying to find our friends' apartment number. She raised an eye brow and walked over.
 
“No good can come of this brigade. What are you all doing up here on my floor?” She asked. I held back a death glare.
 
“We were actually trying to find you brigadier general. You see. That picture guy Hiro has asked you to come down to his room for a while, and if he's not there to wait for him.” Kira said.
 
The Brigadier nodded and walked off. I smiled and Mimori instantly called Hiro to let him know what's going on. He agreed with it and Kira entered the code to the apartment. We put on our latex gloves and I opened the door.
 
“Shall we?” I asked. And we entered the apartment to start our rendezvous (ron-day-voo)
 
To Be Continued
Yay!! A CLIFFY!!! *runs from the fans attacking* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll reply when I can!! *still getting chased*