Fantastic Four Fan Fiction / X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Of Thunder and Lightning ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hina: This is strictly a Thor/Avengers fanfic, but since it is set in the same universe as X-Men and The Fantastic Four, I will set it as a crossover until the Staff on Mediaminer inputs a Marvel Comics category under Non-Anime at least. Thank you.

------------------------------
Of Thunder and Lightning
By: Tygra’s Wife Oracle
------------------------------

Prologue
It all happened so fast. I mean my mom’s death and her dying confession about my absent father – the man who has been gone from my entire life – the father who was never around. It surprised me how much love Mom still had for him – especially considering that he knew she was pregnant with me and still left – abandoned – us. Mom claimed that he had some business to take care of before he could even be with us. But that was seventeen years ago and he hasn’t been around since. Hell, he hasn’t come around called. Actually, my father didn’t have the guts to even write a letter to us. You’d think he would at least have enough decency to do that.

And then this mysterious man had the gall to show up during my mother’s funeral, claiming that he held the keys to the answers I seek. He claimed he could not only tell me who my father is, but show me – no, take me to him. And that promise alone was what set off a chain of events that would change my life over the course of a week. That week was the most thrilling week of my life. As a matter of fact, it was just last week that this whole mess happened.

I guess I should quit my whining and tell you this story straight from the beginning. Yea, from the beginning…