Fatal Fury Fan Fiction ❯ Freshest Meat in Southtown ❯ Yamazaki's Meat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was a seemingly ordinary day in Southtown. The occasional crimespree, a murder here and there, things which one who lived there long enough would grow used to. But as ordinary as it may have seemed, it was a special day for Southtown, for today was the unveiling of Yamazaki's own butcher shop. Terry, hero of Southtown, had decided to go check out the new establishment; partially due to a growing appetite, but more out of suspicion of a criminal like Yamazaki deciding to create an apparantly honest business.

Yamazaki: Hey Terry, I'm glad you decided to stop by!

Terry: This is a nice place you've got here, Yamazaki.

Yamazaki: Yeah, business is really doing great!

Terry: Well, it looks like you're a pretty good business man.

Yamazaki: Not really, I just wanted to create a nice, honest little place.

Terry: Yeah, but...a butcher shop? Don't you think that's a little outdated?

Yamazaki: Don't you see? This is the return of the butcher shop!

Terry: But if people wanted meat they could just go to the market.

Yamazaki: Why go to the market, waiting to get a frozen peice of meat that's just as cold as the person serving it? At Yamazaki's shop, you receive the freshest meat money can buy, and always with a smile!

Terry: You have a good arguement there.

Yamazaki: I've even thought up a slogan: Come try Yamazaki's meat, best in Southtown!

Terry: And you want people to hear that?

Yamazaki: Of course, that's the point of a slogan. I want lots of people to hear it, that's why I'm going to use the profits I earn to make billboards and television commercials, and before you know it, everyone will be banging on my back door, saying "we want a taste of Yamazaki's meat!"

Terry: You're messed up, you know that?

Yamazaki: Yeah, I was declared legally insane once, but that was seven years ago, I'm sure it wore off or something by now...

Terry: Wore off?

Yamazaki: My mood swings come and go. But I'm pretty sane now, at least I think so.

Terry: .....so you prepare all the meat here yourself?

Yamazaki: That's my favorite part. I always admired butchers for that, being able to slaughter and maime as they like, and getting paid for it!

Terry: You...kill everything yourself? Right here?

Yamazaki: Yeah.

Terry: ...

Yamazaki: I gotta tell ya, Terry, I really love this job. All the murdering and killing, sure, it was nice, but it just wasn't me. But now, for the first time in my life, I'm actually happy.

Customer: Can I have some more ribs?

Yamazaki: Sorry, Terry, but I...have something to do...(heads to the back with an evil grin on his face)

Terry: Man, with guys like him in the world, I really feel sorry for cows...

End Of Chapter 1

It's just getting started, but I hope you like it so far. I'd appreciate some feedback (preferrably positive, but impartial is also welcome) before I continue though. In the next chapter, I plan to introduce even more Fatal Fury characters, and the story's just going to get weirder, so, uh...read it. But review it first.