Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ Qual ❯ Qual ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: All rights of ownership of "Fate/stay night" and its characters belong to Kinoku Nasu, Takashi Takeuchi, TYPE-MOON on a whole, and other affiliated companies such as Kodokawa Shoten, Studio DEEN, and Geneon. This is purely a work of fiction made by fans, for fans. If any of the respective owners ask, I will remove all content that I do not hold any rights to (meaning, by proxy, the whole story).
 
Warning: This story contains explicit (and not so explicit) sexual content. Read at your own risk.
 
Additional warning: The author is an untalented, toneless hack. Contents within may cause the loli to haet you.
 
---
Qual - Begin
---
 
"Haaa…" Her breath became a visible mist in the freezing air. It should have been the last thing on her mind, but she honestly thought it was a pretty color, her warm breath. Of course, it was overshadowed by the huge gusts of white that the giant beside her expelled. His low, rough gasps were oddly a comfort. Despite that the utter agony that his actions caused her body, his very presence was easing the freezing chill that was the winter night. It helped that he was absolutely still, only the long gasps of breath he took were a source of pain, and far less then what it conceivably could have been.
 
Body warmth. There was plenty to be shared from his massive bulk, and even though her mind recoiled at the thought, she huddled closer as a particularly strong gale whipped past them. His gigantic arms were big enough for her tiny frame to sit comfortably in, one of them her seat and the other a heated shield against the wind. It was far from perfect, but it was enough to survive.
 
His axe - slab of stone rather - was resting in a mound of snow. The cold was enough that the clumps of white were layered with a thick ice, and made a convenient sheath for the weapon. She had wanted to start a fire, but with the night as it was, and all her power being channeled into the massive creature beside her, she had to make due with what she started with: a single Servant as her tool.
 
"Haaa…" Blowing into her cupped hands, she wiggled about to fight back the ever-present numbness. A fruitless battle, to be sure, however with sleep at this junction not an option, she could do little to occupy her time. Slumber wasn't possible, the pain of the very existence of her companion was dull in his stillness, but it was enough to keep her from any rest.
 
Hate. Yes, that was one way of describing her feelings of it. She hated him; he was the reason she was here, dying like one of those pathetic wolves she had had him slay. No better than a dead carcass.
 
"Haaa…" It was beginning to become difficult to concentrate. Hard to focus and keep her circuits flowing properly. She didn't want to think of what would happen if she became too tired to do so. It would be some time before the grail became into being, and such as she was, she was the only thing keeping Berserker in the world. But… if she tried to remove the source of her torment, she would still be as good as dead. Even if she could somehow live through the night, or the days to come, no doubt she would be killed as a failure once she returned to her 'home'.
 
No, she wouldn't die. Never, never, never… Not here.
 
Even if she had to do something like this, something so disgusting, she would live.
 
"Berserker," Illyasviel murmured. "Take off your clothing, or whatever it is."
 
Gritting her teeth, Ilya bit back a scream as Berserker stood up. She could feel her magic flare in response to even the slightest movement, it was like her body, her organs and flesh and… everything was on fire, burning. It hurt, so very, very much.
 
And then it was over. Berserker had discarded his ironclad battle dress, it landed onto the snow with a surprisingly loud thud, and then he had sat back down, back into stillness.
 
"Bastardbastardbastardbastardbastard…" Ilya cursed as her thoughts become more lucid, the pain shocking all drowsiness from her. "You useless…"
 
"Haaa…" Ilya sighed, holding back her anger and returning her attention to the task at hand.
 
It was revolting, a grotesque, monstrous thing. Even limp, it was gigantic. Proportionally, he was likely even large to his frame. Yet, woman of legend had come after this?
 
"Disgusting…" Ilya grimaced. "Your lovers must have truly been loose whores."
 
Regardless, it was a task that needed to be done, if she wanted to live.
 
Grasping onto Berserker's rock-like torso, Ilya wormed her way onto the giant's lower abdomen. Hiking up the white, bloodstained rag that substituted for her clothing, Ilya winced as her bare vulva felt the full bite of the cold wind. Holding her self just so, Ilya began to rub her sex against the flaccid, but still hard shaft of her Servant's penis. Flinching Ilya immediately stopped, as the sensation was little better than uselessly bashing her flesh against stone.
 
Placing her feet onto Berserker's thighs, Ilya instead began to gently work her fingers into her nether regions, caressing the abused bits of flesh. Mostly, it was tedious, after several minutes of doing nothing but massaging her numbing flesh, she began to feel a small amount of heat from that area, with a bit of fluid beginning to moisturize of her vagina. It wasn't enough, but she had no other recourse.
 
In this situation, she could think of nothing arousing. It was probably the least sexy thing she could think of, but honestly she needed some lubrication to actually begin anything resembling gratification.
 
"Berserker," Ilya glanced up, and then extended her hand up towards her Servant's head. "I need your saliva. Droll."
 
As with all of her commands, Berserker did it without question. His grizzled mouth opened, and without much more then a shock of pain jolting through her body, she felt a heated liquid drip onto her open palm.
 
Easily biting back a whimper, Ilya quickly began to work the lubrication onto her vulva, and then into her lower holes. The task suddenly became infinitely easier. The warm, viscous-like fluid was plentiful, and with her sex now slick, her hands now sent pleasurable shocks through her, instead of only a dull ache.
 
"Ahhaa…" A moan escaped Ilya's lips. The last several days had been filled with nothing but pain, and even a small measure of bliss was a blessing that Ilya hadn't counted on affecting her so. It wasn't long before the rest of her body began to respond in kind to the feelings coursing through her. Her nipple were already stiff from the cold, but with a quick rub of one of her hands it made little difference why they were so, only that they kept tingling just so. Like a starving man eating food after being deprived for so long, even the smallest buzz was now causing Ilya to twitch in joy.
 
Barely feeling the cold now, except for in her limbs' extremities, Ilya felt… content, for the first time since she had arrived in this barren, winter wasteland. Certainly not happy by any means, but if she could continue with this route for a little bit longer, it might not just be her survival chances that would increase.
 
"Naghh!" Ilya thrashed, pain had started to chorus with the pleasure, and her attention was diverted to its source. Berserker's dick had begun to make its way into erection, and the movement caused Ilya to spasm. Thankfully, it was not as bad as Berserker's normal motions, but that didn't mean that the ordeal of his massive girth standing to attention was pleasant.
 
However, oddly, Ilya didn't feel the near orgasmic sensations fade at all. If anything, it they increased in tempo to the pain.
 
"Ahaha…" Ilya grit in teeth, angry that the moment she had been experiencing had been ruined by Berserker's unsightly erection. "You like that, you pervert? You find the sight of me, with the body of little more than a child, erotic?"
 
"Haha…" Still feeling the buzzing haze of pain and bliss, Ilya began to rub her crotch against the base of Berserker's now musk-drizzling mast. "Freak. But it's rather fitting, no? A revolting giant and its child-like lover, it's even better that you'd never be able to actually take me, your disgusting cock would be doing little more than fucking a fresh corpse if you were try."
 
"Ahaa…" Sliding her sex up and down the lower parts of her Servant's massive dick, Ilya craned her neck to glance at Heracles. "What? You don't agree? Well, I think another part of you begs to differ. Wouldn't you like that, you fucking bastard? To plunder into my body, again and again, and until you finally just… can't take it anymore and explode, showering me with your disgusting, slimy semen? Coating me with it, painting me it?"
 
"Ahahaha…ah…Nhh…" Glancing back down onto the twitching shaft, Ilya leaned forward and tried to grasp it, and failed. Even with her hands cupped together she could only barely get her fingers to cover half of the heated cock. Finally, Ilya began to rub the organ up and down in tandem with her humping. She then hunched down a small and brought her head close to the bulbous top of the shaft. Half-giggling under her breath, Ilya bit down on the grey-purple flesh, but was disappointed that there was no reaction from her Servant.
 
"What, Mmf…" Ilya paused, licking at the spot she had just dug her teeth into. The skin was softer than that of his torso, but its texture was still more akin to that of leather instead of supple flesh. "You still feel no pain, even a young girl biting down on your dick? Ahaha… Yet you can still feel your own sick pleasure from me servicing you? …nn…"
 
"…disgusting… freak…" Ilya muttered, not pausing in her motions. She was starting to feel it. Her pleasure was beginning to peak, and she felt that she was almost bridging the gap towards her finish. She didn't want to continue pleasuring the giant any longer then necessary, so she also began to speed up her pace. Slicking her arms in the opalescent fluid dripping copiously down Berserker's cock, Ilya encircled the shaft with her arms - hugging it - and then began to shift her entire body up and down to stimulate as much of the thing as possible. Already hunched down, Ilya also began to nuzzle her head against Berserker's dick, her flowing hair covering the top and getting caught between their friction.
 
"Haahhh!" Ilya groaned, futilely trying to hold back the orgasmic wave that was about to surge throughout her body. "C-come… you s-s-tupid bastard."
 
And then she her vision blurred. She was only dimly aware of a surge of pain being overshadowed by the overwhelming pleasure, but she was unable to concentrate on it with the all-consuming feeling of bliss.
 
After a few short moments of enjoying that feeling, she realized. She wasn't cold any longer. Indeed, warmth was plentiful, even to the tips of her toes. Although her body's sexual fever had fought with the cold of the night, it wasn't the source of the heat.
 
"Ahahahaha…" Ilya flicked off the thick fluid that was dripping in between her fingers - all over her. "Hahahahaha! You pervert, you really did shower me with your disgusting sperm, didn't you?"
 
But that was fine. She felt the flow of mana smoothen, she could easily last the night. A pity the semen itself was useless as a mana source, for Heracles was not a magus of any sort.
 
"Worthless…" Ilya muttered, ignoring the seeping white fluid covering almost the entirety of her body, soaking her hair and clothing, as well as partly on Berserker himself. "So much of it…"
 
"Hmph…" Sighing, Ilya felt herself grow somewhat drowsy. "Can't fall asleep yet, can I? This liquid will be quite troublesome if I let it dry, will it not?"
 
"Ahaha…" Ilya felt another giggle bubble up her throat, an idea springing to mind. She stood up, planting her feet on Berserker's crouched knees. "Well, you made this mess, didn't you? Ahahaha… Clean it up, Berserker. Hahaha…"
 
Once more, without question, Berserker did as his Master commanded. Despite her screaming while he did so, the hulking giant meticulously licked up the thick fluid of his own semen from Ilya's body. As free flowing as the mana was between the two now, his motions were even more painful for her.
 
"Naggghhhaahaha!" Ilya somehow couldn't stop herself from laughing, enjoying the perceived humiliation of Berserker consuming his own sperm. Even though she knew that Berserker was such that he likely held no such pride to himself in this situation, she felt better. The pain hurt so much, but if she could hurt him, the source of her agony… maybe it wasn't as bad.
 
"That's right, Berserker… Heheh…" Ilya felt the amusement begin to fade, it simply wasn't funny anymore; she was mostly clean now anyway. "Stop, Berserker."
 
And with that, the pain stopped as well, mostly.
 
Already back into the proper position, Ilya didn't even bother to command him to replace his garments back onto his person. Crawling back onto his arm, Ilya felt that it was safe to drift off for a few hours. If the wolves attacked again, the pain would awaken her.
 
For now, however… she simply wanted to rest. Just a few more nights of this, that was all. She could endure a few more nights. She might have to do a repeat such a disgusting thing again towards the end, but that was likely it. It wouldn't be… more then a few… more nights.
 
 
 
 
 
A month and a half later, Ilya left the forest.
 
---
Qual - End
---
 
This wasn't pre-read by anyone.