Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy Endgame Part 1 The Shadow Empire ❯ Exterminator ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 4 THE EXTERMINATOR

(SCENE STILL BLACK WITH WORDS APPEARING AND SAYING "CHAPTER 4 EXTERMINATOR" AFTER COUPLE SECONDS THE WORDS FADE OUT SHOWING THE FIFTEEN GOING TOWARD THE SHIP)

"There isn't any Shadow soldiers here," Squall said.

"Something happened," Skise said looking around putting his sword away as the others still prepare to fight.

"We must prepare for anything," Cloud said with his right arm over his right shoulder holding his sword handle.

"Keep the look out," Tidus said running with his sword with Wakka following him.

Squall's, Irvine's, and Yuna's group stop in a clear area with the other six going inside the ship. The nine walk around preparing for a surprise attack from any direction and any time. They finally regroup with lightning in the background lighting up the place for a split second.

"There nobody here," Rikku said walking back to the eight.

"Keep a eye out," Squall said to them.

"Can we take a break, we been out here for several minutes. I bet they are not even here, they just left the ship because they realize they can go in the ground and pop up anywhere on the planet," Rikku respond back.

"Stay focus," Paine said to Rikku taping her head with the bottom of her sword handle.

"Ouch, you're no fun," Rikku said bending down and holding her head.

"Am I the only one enjoying himself, three guys with six good looking ladies," Irvine said appearing near Yuna, Paine, and Rikku.

"As if," Yuna said pointing her guns at him.

"No way," Paine said pointing her sword at him.

"You're not my type," Rikku smirk with her wheel blade daggers near his throat.

"Ladies, we have a job to do," Squall said resting his sword on his right shoulder.

"Let's split up, it gives us a better range of patrolling more grounds," Quistis said.

"We will go south," Yuna said walking to the south said of the ship with the two.

"My team got the other side," Irvine said following Yuna's group.

"He never gives up," Zell said following Irvine.

"Good luck," Rinoa said to them waving to them.

"See you soon, hopefully no Shadow soldiers appear," Selphie said waving back to them and then runs toward Irvine and Zell.

"Lets get started on patrolling this area," Squall said walking off in the distance leaving the two behind.

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN AS THE SCENE SPLITS IN THREE VERTICALLY. VINCENT AND CLOUD IS ON THE LEFT, SKISE AND LAKEYNA IN THE MIDDLE, AND THE LAST TWO IN THE RIGHT)

(THE LEFT SCENE THEN GROWS BIGGER MAKING THE OTHER TWO SCENES GROW SMALLER AS THEY WALK ALONG)

"What are we suppose to do anyways if we don't find anybody," Vincent said to Cloud walking around a long hallway.

"It's just strange that a ship happens to be here for forty minutes and nobody seem to be in it," Cloud said as he looks inside a room and stops in front of it, walking in.

(THE LEFT SCENE SHOWS THE TWO WALK IN THE ROOM AS IT SHRINKS AND THE RIGHT SCENE WITH CLOUD AND WAKKA GROWS BIGGER MAKING THE OTHER TWO SMALLER)

"This reminds me of the good times, you know, when we traveled together with Yuna on her pilgrimage. It only seems like yesterday that we meet, ya."

"Sometimes I am glad that I left my Zanarkand and came here to meet all of you," Tidus said smiling.

"You and Chappu would be great friends if he was still alive."

"Come on Wakka, think positive we going to save world just like the good times,

"…"

(THE RIGHT SCENE SHOWS THE TWO WALKING THROUGH A HALLWAY AS IT SHRINKS AND THE MIDDLE SCENE WITH SKISE AND LAKEYNA IS WALKING THROUGH A DIFFERENT CORRIDOR AS THE SCENE TAKES UP THE OTHER TWO)

"This is weird, there is still no solders in here what so ever," Skise said looking around not bothering to take his sword out.

"Something most have cause them to evacuate," Lakeyna said walking ahead toward a double open blast door.

"No, they wouldn't leave a ship in perfect shape in a place where it's easily spotted."

"The bridge is inside of here," Lakeyna walking in.

Skise follow her inside as she walks to the control panel near the center of the bridge of to the side. He walks around the bridge looking at everything and then looks out the window. He then went to the captain seat and looks up the captain log and the panel. He grabs a headset and put it over his ear listening to the audio entry.

"This is Captain Crane of Squadron 260 from the 800th armada station at north sector of Ciriusein. Some scientist is secretly working something in the labs in the south section of the ship. Several hours ago the scientist revealed on what they working on and turn out to be a new experimental Shadow Demon that can enter and exit any shadows from anywhere in the world. Further details on this new demon is still keep secret, so that is all of what I have to say."

Skise select the next log. "This is Captain Crane of Squadron 360 from the 800th armada station at north sector of Ciriusein. The new experimental Shadow Demon specimen is much more of what thought it could do. It's getting relentless and more vicious every hour. An hour ago, it tore open a four feet neotritium armor wall and almost got out of the lighted cage. I have doubts about this new specimen, that it well get us when the time comes."

Skise select a log that said incomplete. "This is Captain Crane (sounds of screaming) forgot of my position (more screaming). The demon finally act upon it's own will, getting out for the reinforce five feet neotritium cage. It now freely moves through the shadows taking its prey back inside the shadows. There is nothing I can do to help me but the only thing to do for the other is to send a signal to the Empire about the situation. If this works then they might be here in one hour, what…no, ahhhhhh…. CONNECTION LOSS ~~~LASTED DATED 50 MINUTES AGO…."

Skise takes off the headset and turning to Lakeyna. "There is something on the loose here and the Shadow soldiers would be here in ten minutes."

Skise looks at Lakeyna who looks extremely frighten and slowly points toward the front of the bridge. Skise slowly turns his head toward the front of him seeing something that defies what a demon body looks like.

"What the hell is that?"

This demon creature looks like a regular two-legged demon but blood is coming out of his body. His body haves human parts, especially the frighten faces of his victims all over his body. They see the detail of the scared faces with their eyes widen and tiny with blood oozing down on it. It haves a metallic tail and claws with bloody drool coming down from it's wide mouth. There are more details on this creature but Skise is to disgust from the sight.

"That's a Shadow Demon?" Skise said unsure of what it is.

"It's Project Jenova," Lakeyna said stepping back.

"What?"

(SCENE BLACKENS AS IT FADE IN WITH CLOUD AND VINCENT INSIDE A ROOM THAT HAVES ALL KIND OF INFORMATION. AS THE SCENE SHOWS THE TWO LOOKING AT THE JENOVA PROJECT, LAKEYNA'S VOICE CAN BE HEAR)

"They found a organ hidden on Sephiroth body when he was defeated. They didn't know what it was so they did a DNA scan. They found something extremely fascinating and research it and the record showed Jenova and some stuff about Shin-Ra Company trying to find something about the Ancient. They use Jenova cells and DNA to create demons but must them couldn't handle it. I guess this ship was also experimenting by combining Jenova cells with Shadows."

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN TO THE BRIDGE)

"This thing is a genetically altered Shadow soldier with parts of DNA from Jenova to create a creature this magnitude," Skise said to Lakeyna.

"But why isn't it attacking us," Lakeyna said looking at it until a face surface.

"Lakeyna," the same face that surface the body said with an almost alien like voice that sounds distant.

"That voice, it can't be, father," Lakeyna cries out.

"That thing also came from using the victims of Teego. That son of a !@#%$, I'll swear I will kill them all for this," Skise said putting his right hand on the handle of his sword on his left side hip.

"Lakeyna," the human face on the stomach of the demon said with a mysterious tone.

"I bet he is using the last of his strength to communicate with me," she said walking closure.

"Lakeyna, please come here and join your family. We will all be a one big happy family once again, please come to us," a male human with a cold voice said.

"No…" Lakeyna said shaking her and stepping back toward the door.

"Keyna, listen to your father, he knows best," a female voice said from a mouth on the chest of the demon.

"Mother, not you too," Lakeyna whispers with a dry mouth and falling to her knees.

"Damn them, why are they doing this?" Skise said taking his sword out.

"Lakeyna, come," with several voices said at different times.

"Stop it, just stop it. Get out of my head," Lakeyna screams on the ground holding the sides of her head.

Skise moves quickly between Lakeyna and the demon that is standing still. He narrows his eyes as she keeps screaming on the floor and moving around. Seconds later he then hears her stop screaming and quietly get up to her feet. Her eyes are pure black as she then gets a dagger from behind her back.

(SCENE BLACKENS SUDDENLY AND FADE IN TO THE SOUTH SIDE WITH YUNA GROUP STANDING AROUND)

It's so strange that no Shadow soldiers are here," Yuna said to the two aiming her guns.

"Don't jinx us, I'm quite glad that nobody is here," Rikku said relaxing on a rock.

"Don't be relax that much, something bound to happen some time," Paine said leaning on the rock and swinging her sword in the air.

"Why can't we stay with the group?" Rikku complains.

"It's better to split up to patrol a wider area," Paine said.

(SCENE BLACKEN AND FADE IN AT SQUALL'S GROUP)

"I don't trust that Skise character," Quistis said.

"To me, it is not Skise that I don't trust. He showed any key signs to not be trusted. It's Lakeyna that I am worried about. I don't' trust her, she was from the Shadow Empire and it doesn't take a day to revert back," Squalls said leaning on the rock they was hiding behind before.

"I agreed with Quistis, if he not part of them then why did he fall out of his seat when you called out his name," Rinoa said to them.

"Shinra did a interesting review of Skise behavior on their ship. He is only serious when he is fighting and other then that he is the most clumsy person they ever seen," Squall said.

"It's just a covered up and besides Lakeyna acted calm and honest," Rinoa said to Squall.

"Skise might be hiding something but for some reason he gives me no vibes to not trust him."

"You have too much confidence in him when we don't know a thing about him," Quistis said.

"If he couldn't' be trusted don't you think he shouldn't be here with us. He didn't tell us any info about the enemy knowing that without information we don't need nothing for him."

Rinoa looks down throwing small rocks across the ground until it went black and she looks up to see that they are surrounded by the Shadow solders. The three are back to back to back with their weapons ready.

"They're here for the ship," Squall said.

"About time they showed up," Quistis said snapping her whip in the air.

(SCENE BLACKS AS ALL OF THE SOLDIERS CHARGE THEM AND FADE IN AT THE NORTH SIDE. YUNA'S GROUP IS ALSO SURROUNDED BY THE SHADOW EMPIRE'S SOLDIERS)

"Where did they come from?" Rikku said getting off of the rock.

"Lets rock and load," Yuna said.

"Do they ever quit losing," Paine said walking to the two.

"Uh…no," Rikku answers Paine.

(SCENE BLACKEN AS THEY CHARGE THE ENEMY HEAD ON AND THE SCENE FADE IN WITH IRVINE GROUP. ZELL IS ATTACKING THE SOLDIERS WITH HIS FIST AND SELPHIE IS USING HER NUNCHAKU, IRVINE IS BUSY USING HIS MODIFIED SHOTGUN WITH SUB COMPARTMENTS OF SPECIAL BULLETS)

"About time, I was about to die of boredom," Zell said attacking the zombies.

"At least we fighting against people and not those zombies that the others were fighting against," Selphie said.

"Without the lightning, we be totally blind out here," Irvine said pumping his shotgun.

(SCENE ZOOMS OUT SHOWING THE THREE AS TINY DOTS AND IS SURROUNDED BY HUNDREDS OF SOLDIERS. THE SCENE THEN SPLITS IN THREE SHOWING ALL THREE GROUPS FIGHTING THE SHADOW GUARD SOLDIERS. SCENE THEN SLOWLY BLACKENS AND SLOWLY FADE IN ON THE BRIDGE WITH A SFX OF BLOOD SQUIRTING OUT)

"Damn," Skise said as he falls to the ground with a dagger sticking out of his upper back.

"Good, come here my daughter and join us, so we could rule the humans together," her father voice said coming from the demon stomach.

"Yes father, we should unite as one," Lakeyna said slowly walking to the demon.

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN WITH CLOUD AND VINCENT INSIDE A ROOM WITH DOZENS OF COMPUTER SCENES)

"This is Jenova," Cloud said standing with Vincent seeing dozens of computer screens showing data of Jenova.

"How did they get Jenova," Vincent said.

"Sephiroth must still had a piece of her when they captured him," Cloud said predicting of what actually happened.

"It looks like they are trying to fuse a creature with the DNA of her."

"They did several living subject test of different species and only one creature was successful."

"Is that even possible, fusing the DNA of Jenova with a human."

"Yes, Project Jenova, it's referred as a Shadow Demon the soldier of the shadows," Cloud said getting his buster sword out.

"This had gone too far, Jenova shall never live again," Vincent said getting his shotgun out.

"Project Jenova…terminated," Cloud said as the two begin destroying the data of Jenova and the DNA sample.

(SCENE BLACKENS WITH LOTS OF EXPLOSION AND FADE IN AT THE BRIDGE AGAIN)

A beeping noise on the main control panel echoes around the bridge, as Skise lies unconscious on the ground. He still haves the handle of the dagger sticking out of his upper with blood soaking his jacket. Lakeyna smiles as her pure black eyes stare down at Skise's body. The demon slowly walks to the two leaving a bloody trail that is spreading across the floor. It's right metal claw opens up with tentacles coming out with chrisom slime on it and a mouth appears in the center of the tentacles.

The tentacles drips flesh blood to the ground as it extends to Skise's body. It slithers around his body leaving prints of blood and then wraps around his head. It then drags it toward the mouth in the arm very slowly. When it is almost to the hole a shotgun fired and hit the demon, knocking it back toward the shadows. Another shot fired and hit the tentacle, which haves Skise, cutting it in half by the bullet with blood squirting out.

Vincent appears in the doorway aiming both shotguns with the nozzles smoking and Cloud runs in and get Skise, takes him dropping him outside the room. Cloud returns to the room and tries to get Lakeyna but notices her pure black eyes staring back at him and her crooked smile. He immediately swings his buster sword over him and slowly walks back looking at the two.

"We leaving, we must find another ship," Cloud said.

Tidus appear and said, "no can do, we are surrounded outside. Wakka went outside to help but I came back to let you know."

"Hey Blondie, can you fight as good back there with those zombies," Cloud said.

"Yeah, that was nothing," Tidus said.

"Then us three should be enough to defeat this Jenova demon," Cloud said as Tidus gets out his sword.

Lakeyna still smiles evil as she walks backward into the darkness and vanish. Cloud smiles as he runs toward the darkness and the two follow him vanishing. They appear on top of the ship behind one of the rooms sticking out of the ship with continuous lightning making small shadows. They can see everything what is happening below of all of the Shadow Empire soldier's ganging up on the ten.

"Sorry you two but with my guns I can help them below," Vincent said jumping down.

The two walk around looking for Lakeyna and the Shadow Demon. Suddenly Lakeyna appear lunging toward Cloud with her two Katanas that she somehow got. Cloud rolls to the side dodging her attacks and stands up turning around ducking her other attacks. As the two is fighting Tidus looks around and see the demons standing still in the center of the rooftop.

"I don't want to hurt you," right after Cloud finish the sentence Lakeyna punches Cloud face. "Forget what I said," Cloud said getting up from the punch and hit Lakeyna with the flat side of his sword knocking her off the rooftop of the ship. "Serves you right," Cloud said as he turns around seeing Tidus and the demon is fighting and the demon is winning.

(SCENE CHANGES BACK TO INSIDE THE SHIP IN A HALLWAY OUTSIDE THE BRIDGE)

Skise opens his eyes and feel the pain in his back, he reach behind him and pulls out the dagger. He sits up leaning his injured back on the wall fighting the pain like it is nothing as he looks at the bloody blade. He closes his eyes want to believe that she is fine but nothing good can last forever.

He gets up with blood dripping from his jacket and still looks at the blade. He then throws the dagger down the hallway with it spinning in the air and the blade went inside the wall several meters away. He slowly takes off his jacket and tossing it to the sides walking toward the bridge. He grabs his sword off of the computer console and slowly walks toward the darkness.

(SCENE CHANGES AS SQUALL APPEARS FROM OPENING ONE OF THE HATCHES FROM INSIDE THE SHIP HULL.)

Squall looks around and gets out of the hatch that leads out onto the roof. He sees Cloud and Tidus fighting the demon as they dodging its tentacle missing and striking the ground. Squall takes out his upgraded gunblade sword and runs to the demon. He jumps up and slashes down but the tentacle comes at him from the side and slams him in the ground. The impact creates a small circular dent in the ship with some cracks.

Squall gets up from the ground coughing up blood and his eyes widen when he sees a tentacle coming to him. Cloud appears with his sword above him and slashes down cutting the tentacle off with the other piece barely missing Squall. Cloud walks up to Squall and holds out his hand. Squall grabs it and Cloud helps him up to his feet. The two join Tidus fighting the mutated human demon with Jenova's DNA.

"We must defeat this if we ever going to get to the Empire," Cloud said.

"Do we even have a choice now," Squall said.

"Its stronger then it looks we have to act together," Tidus said.

"I fight alone," Cloud said.

"Fighting in a team was never my idea," Squall said to them.

Cloud and Squall runs up to the demon dodging the tentacles from both arms as Tidus tries to stop them. Cloud goes for air attack and Squall goes for the ground attack. The demon points its left arm at Squall while its right arm toward Cloud and both arms release the tentacles.

The two is too slow to move and the tentacles impact them and send them to the ground behind Tidus. Squall appears walking to Tidus as he leans forward spitting out blood and using his jacket sleeve to wipe the rest off of his mouth. Cloud gets up using his sword to stand up and walk to the two dragging his sword.

"We need a plan," Cloud said to them wiping his mouth.

"We know that he uses his tentacles form both arms and only works if two goes up to it. If somehow all three of us attack it at once with some strategy we could take it down," Tidus said.

"No, there is five tentacles on each arm and it could use it all ten at once. If all three of us charge at once we couldn't dodge all of them," Squall said.

"Then we are we going to do then," Tidus said to him.

"I got a plan if two people are attacking then the two sets of five we combine into two big tentacles. If we somehow get it to combine into one tentacle meaning only two will strike then one of us can get over and attack.," Squall said as he looks at his hand noticing that it is glowing and then make a fist.

The two nod as Cloud and Tidus runs to the demon right next to each other. The demon lift up both arms and the two arms open up with ten tentacles going straight at them separately. The two notice that it is not combining and is going to them at different targets. At the last moment the tentacles combine into two and Cloud and Tidus stops and jump out of the way. Squall jumps up in the air and lunge toward the demon with his gunblade.

"Renzokuken Lionheart," Squall yells out loud.

Squall begins doing massive sword attacks on the demon with heavy critical hits severely damaging it. Squall jumps back in the middle of the two watching the demon squirting out blood all over and finally drop to the ground. Lakeyna appears getting up from the side, using her two Katanas to climb back up. The three watch her as she runs toward the demon and kneel beside it.

"Forgive me papa, I couldn't save you again," Lakeyna said crying bloody tears.

"To repent for you sins daughter, you are going to be part of me," her father voice said from the stomach of the demon.

"Yes papa, I will do anything," Lakeyna said staring at the three with her black eyes.

"What are they doing?" Cloud said to them.

"Why is she doing this? I thought she is on our side," Tidus said.

"Look, the demon is reviving," Squall said out loud.

The demon begins to stand up with it's body beginning to extend into a giant blob and sucking Lakeyna in. The demon then suddenly burst in growth as it gets larger and bigger and is covering almost the entire back of the roof and center. In the center of the blob it starts to rise up becoming its upper body with two arms and a disturbing head. The three is stepping back from the transformation and is above the bridge. The giant demon cast a shadow over the three as the blob on the bottom part shots tentacles out to the ground.

"There is no way we can defeat something this huge," Tidus said.

"There got to be a way," Squall said.

"Damn that girl. Why did she have to do that," Cloud said.

"I expected this from her, she did came from the Shadow Empire," Squall said back to them.

"What are we going to do now?" Tidus said to them.

"Let me handle this," someone said behind them.

The three slowly turn around seeing Skise with his jacket off and showing his tank top. The three nod as white visible energy is slowly appearing around him as he walks pass them. He tightens his grip on his black blade sword as he stops in front of the Shadow Demon. He suddenly swings his sword outward to the right side parallel to the ground with the blade pointing to his right.

"Shozon Hell Storm," Skise said.

Skise runs toward the demon with his sword and as the tentacles are coming toward him. He jumps up high into the air with a perfect bird eye view of everything. He dodges all of the tentacles and slowly slows down in the air as he now points the blade at the demon. The white visible energy around Skise begins to shoot rapid energy beams at he demon.

A lot of the beams hit the demon but most of it scatter around the ship and kills all of the Shadow Soldiers. Explosions now covers the ground with the nine unharmed and is standing still as explosions is surrounding them. Skise stops firing the blast and slowly move his arm back locking in the place at the right side. He then burst forward into a white fireball heading toward the demon's head.

In seconds, he impacts the demon's head and causes a burst of energy shockwaves making all explosions to blow away. When the burst of energy fades away, Skise is still at the head with his blade between the demon eyes. He then narrows his eyes as his sword moves downward cutting it in half. Right when he reaches the ground he jumps backs putting his sword over his right shoulder inside the shed.

A white line appears in the center of the demon going from the middle of its two eyes and all the way to the ground. The demon body begins to expend and retracts at different places of the body. Finally it expends all over and explodes into pieces with bloody slime flying everywhere and eventually gets on everyone. Lakeyna appears shooting out of the demon body and is slowly coming down. She then lands right where Skise is at and he catches her like he knows she will be there.

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN ON THE MEDICAL BAY OF THE SHADOW EMPIRE'S SHIP)

Skise is resting of exhaustion on one of the bed right next to Lakeyna's. The thirteen is watching them rest but Cloud left suddenly toward the bridge. Squall and Tidus follow him and the ten left the medical bay also to the bridge. Skise is having dream about when he was born with bits and pieces of the Shozon project. He turns over to the side with bloodstain on the bed where his upper back was.

(SCENE SWITCHES TO THE BRIDGE)

"What are we going to do?" Cloud said to them sitting on the captain seat.

"These controls are extremely advance," Rikku said trying to decipher it.

"The only person who knows how to pilot this ship is that girl," Irvine said sitting at one of the seats with his feet up on the computers.

"There is no way I'm trusting her like I used too, she attacked me and I notice that she was going for the kill but…" Cloud said.

"How can you say that, I know that some reason why she attack you," Rinoa said to them.

"I don't' know anymore," Cloud said.

"We know Skise isn't part of Shadow Empire because haves the Shozon ability and kill us if he wanted to but he choose not too," Squall said.

"He haves a different agenda then us but our main goal is to destroy the Shadow Empire."

"These Shadow Empire is coming at us with everything they got and we need all the help we can get. If you guys still don't trust Lakeyna then why don't you ask Skise what happen between them," Tidus said.

"They had an argument on the other day and they seem to get over it but something happen on the bridge that change her or it was the time to change back," Cloud said.

"We can't sit here and argue about it all day we must figure out how to work this thing," Yuna said.

"I told you before that I will pilot it," Lakeyna said walking onto the bridge looking down.

"Since you are the only person familiar with the system we have no choice," Cloud said.

"Don't worry about me, the Shadow Empire means nothing to me," she said as she went to the pilot controls.

(SCENE SWITCHES TO THE MEDICAL BAY WITH SKISE STANDING NEAR THE WINDOW VIEWING THE LIGHTNING STORM)

"How long is it until I can finally defeat you brother," Skise said softly.

"Brother, come to me," a voice said

Skise turns around seeing the bloody sheets on the bed he was resting on. He walks to it taking it off and throwing it away. He walks out of the medical bay and down the hallway until reaching a ladder to a hatch leading outside onto the roof. He climbs the ladder and opens the hatch to the outside. He gets on the rooftop and slowly closes the hatch.

He walks along the ship to the side looking at the ground and seeing a building not too far. The ship suddenly shakes as it prepares to take off and slowly move up to the sky. He jumps down from the ship going down about 70 meters and landing on his feet bending down with his right fist touching the ground. He walks away toward the building as the ship behind him is taking off.

(SCENE BLACKENS AND FADE IN AS SKISE REACHES THE BUILDING)

"What is this place, why is it so close to Teego and I never knew about it," Skise said as he suddenly haves flashes of the building. "I been here before but when or why," Skise slowly said as he walks inside the building.

Skise enters the building and walk around seeing doors leading to different rooms. He walks slowly to the last door down the hallway with flashes of light coming through the cracks. He opens the door seeing broken capsules and cords all over leading to dozens of computers. Somebody appear walking out from a corner and Skise eyes widen.

"Master," Skise said.

"It has been a while," the old man said.

"What or why are you doing in such a place?" Skise asks the old man.

"I been here for seventeen years trying to figure out about the Shozon Project," the old man said.

"What are you talking , what is this Shozon Project?"

"Don't not be afraid of what I am about to tell you," the old man said walking to a capsule.

"Try me."

"You know that most of the Shozars revert to the Shadow Empire and few escape becoming Cirius. The Cirius trying to rebel against the Shadow Empire but every attempt was a complete failure. One day they made a breathtaking scientific development of manipulating anybody DNA structure and set up the Shozon Project.

"Your parents was not part of the Shozon Project but was the head of it and who made the discovery. They use twenty babies and few adults for being a test subject of the project. Two of the babies were you and your brother and one of the adults was I. On the day of the procedure something happen, lightning hit the building and causes all machine to act crazy. The lightning gotten inside the cords and traveled through them reaching us inside the capsule

"Luckily the electric charge that we got wasn't fatal but it change our whole entire body structure. Every cell in our body gives out an electrical charge with pure energy and we can somehow use the energy into many forms. Within several weeks of the project the Shadow Empire somehow found out about us and sent an army. Your parents got kill immediately protecting you and your brother.

"They were about to kill you two but I use my new found powers to defeat some of them. This buy me time to rescue as many as I can but I only found you and your brother. I barely escape with you two in my arms running as far as I can. I reach Teego in couple days and put you two on the doorsteps of a middle age single mother. I left to the mountains that one day you might come for answers.

"Three years later, your brother Skine went off adventuring by himself. He travel extremely far and found this building. For some odd reason this building was never destroyed or use so he found out about his past. When he left so he can tell you but halfway home he got kidnap by the Shadow Empire.

"When you heard about your brother being kidnap you went into a deep state of conscious and unconscious. I watch you for a year trying to see if you will recover, eventually you did but avoided everybody including Lakeyna. I use our psychic link and called you to the mountains. For fourteen years I train you on how to use your Shozon abilities so you can finally defeat the Shadow Empire."

"You waited this long to tell him about the Shozon Project," Skine said appearing from a dark corner.

"Skine, how long had you been here," the old man said.

"Shut up, you still didn't tell him all about us two Shozon," Skine said walking toward Skise.

"What are you talking about?" Skise said.

"After the lightning incident they modify the equipment and use the DNA manipulator on us. They restyle our DNA to be the perfect soldiers to fight against the Shadow Empire knowing how to kill and follow orders. As the other eighteen babies was learning how to use their abilities by the DNA manipulator they were still improving us.

"I found videos of us being tortured to death up to our limits and passing them. I watch us as babies being use as a tool of destruction day and night. I couldn't possibly believe that those babies that I saw being electrocuted was once us. I couldn't take it anymore I wanted the Shadow Empire to get me so I can show everyone what my parents did to me."

"It don't have to be like this," Skise said to him.

"When does it get to your head, we were use ever since we were babies. They even told this old fool to train us when we grew older."

"Whatever happened in the past is gone, there is no Shozon Project and we are living like normal people."

"You wrong, this building is still being used by this old fool after the Shadow Empire left. He is modifying it, making it better so he can complete the procedure so he can become the ultimate Shozon."

"You are the one who wants to become the ultimate Shozon so you can take over the Shadow Empire and demolish everyone including your own people," the old man said.

"Shut up, or I kill you," Skine said pointing his left index finger with red energy around it.

"Your fight is with me," Skise said with his sword pointing at Skine.

"Why are you still protecting him?" Skine said lowering his arms.

"Its not him I'm protecting, you are one of them, and I never forgive them for destroying my hometown," Skise said.

"You were born here not there," Skine said.

"It doesn't matter where I was born as I long there is a place I can called home and you destroy it," Skise said.

"Damn you, you never listen to reason little brother, that is why I have to end it here," Skine said with a red aurora going around.

Skise runs toward the old man and push him out of the way running out another door. "Shozon Energy Burst," Skine yells as energy extends from his body acting like an explosion. The energy causes a chain reaction making all of the computers to explode one at a time. The old man and Skise run through the hallway and the old man opens a door revealing a ladder going down. Skise pushes old man down the ladder and closes the blast doors.

"Sorry old man but this is my fight not yours," Skise said.

"Skise no, you are making a big mistake," the old man yells through the blast doors but Skise left already.

Skise appears in the main room with fire everywhere and the whole place can blow up any second. "You could of use your powers for good and help us defeat the Shadow Empire but you join them," Skise said as they walk around each other in a circle.

"We told you how we were treated as babies and you still want to use this power for good of mankind," Skine said.

"Our parents died for us to live and finally destroy the Shadow Empire. They had no choice but to make us the perfect soldier, to be a Shozon."

"Damn you Skise, listen for me for once. The two people you called parents and the rest of them was using us like animals. We were nothing to them but test subjects of their stupid experiment. I always though our parents died from a good cause but when I came here I finally knew the truth. You are here and also know the truth. Don't you feel the pain that I was feeling fourteen years ago?"

"You don't get it Skine, I feel the pain that you were feeling. It is like knife stabbing my heart continuously that I was used like that. After watching the Shadow Empire slaughter two cities and how effective my power was, my opinion of the Shozon Project was weird. It is like this is my destiny, life give us this gift that only us two have so we can make things right."

"That is why I hate about you Skise, you always look things at the positive side. Lakeyna stab you in the back with her dagger in cold blood but you still save her from the demon. Same thing happen during when you were a baby, they electrocuted us to near death to improve results. They are the ones who gave us this power and why shall I hide it from everyone to be a superhero with a secret identity."

"What will you be if you never had this power Skine?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Answer me brother, what will you be if you never had this power."

"That question has nothing to do what we are talking about."

"If you never had this power we will be with our parents and be a family, right. We will be living in Teego having a carefree life like everybody else. What will become of us if the Shadow Empire comes and destroy everything that we once cared about? We will wish that we could of done something to stop it, we will wish for power or a miracle. We got the power now, and we can stop all of this meaningless destruction."

"Think of what you want little brother, but your useless tactics won't work on me. I shall get revenge on every living being on this wretched planet."

"If you want it that way, you have to get through me if you want to continue your meaningless destruction," Skise said getting into a fighting stance.

"Don't make me laugh. You can never defeat me on a one on one match," Skine said.

"Try me," Skise said moving his left fingers to come.

(SCENE BLACKENS)