Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Yuffie ❯ Washing Away Sorrows YuffieReno ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Washing Away Sorrows
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Yuffie, Reno
Prompt: #60 Drink
Word Count: 237
Rating: PG-13 for the drinking
Summary: Reno's back and he's on a drinking binge.
Author's Notes: There is drinking in this. Don't own the characters.
 
Reno had learned long ago that drinking could easily wash away all of your sorrows. The only thing was, was that they always came back with a massive hangover. Hangovers were just not cool. They almost made him stop drinking. Almost. He spared a quick glance to his right and smirked, “Brat, are you even old enough to drink?”
“Shut up,” she glared at him, “You think that you can just show up here and everyone will be like `Oh Reno you are just soooo hot' don'cha?” She stuck her tongue out at him.
“Pretty much,” he kicked back in his chair lazily. It was true that he had just shown up in Traversetown a few days ago. He had been looking for survivors from when Hollow Bastion had been destroyed. Well, he had found them, but everyone seemed surprised he hadn't turned into a heartless. `C'mon, I'm not that bad,' he paused in his trail of thought, `Wait, yeah I am.'
“What are you thinking about,” her voice broke through his thoughts. He had never expected to see the brat again. But here she was just as bratty as ever…just, maybe a bit cuter…just a little bit.
“None of your business.” She stuck her tongue out at him again. He stared down at her with his bright green eyes. She blushed slightly, but glared back. `Yeah, she's definitely cuter. I could get used to this place.'