Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts III: Guardians ❯ New Threat ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]









A/N: I don't own Kingdom Hearts characters and Final Fantasy characters or anything in it, but OCs are mine. And this is after Kingdom Hearts II


Prologue-New Threat

A cloaked man stood at a balcony of a castle. He held out his hand and an orb appeared above it. He could see Sora and his friends reading the letter that they received from King Mickey. "So, the King has sent a letter to Sora and his friends," the man snarled, "They’re becoming trouble to me."

The man heard foot steps behind him. He made the orb disappeared and turned around and sees a woman in her twenties with short black hair and dark skin wearing black tank top with a black skirt. She had a katana sword on her back with the number XVIII (18) on the handle. She has a tattoo of the number XVIII on her right shoulder. "Report, number XVIII," said the man.

"Sir, there's no sign of the Guardians," number XVIII said. "I see," the man said. "Continue the search and report back if you found anything." "Yes, sir," number XVIII said. She turned around and left the balcony.

The man held out his hand again and the orb reappeared again, but showing a new image. He could see nine people standing in a circle. He couldn't see their faces, but he sees them holding nine keyblades that represents water, fire, earth, air, ice, thunder, light and darkness.

"Sora and his friends will be looking for them," said the man, "the Guardians of water, fire, earth, air, ice, thunder, light and darkness."

*~*
A woman stood on a edge of a cliff outside of Radiant Garden, close to the castle. She could see the town had been repaired since the battle against the heartless that occurred three months ago. She heard about it, but she wasn't here to help out.

The woman was in her twenties, had light brown skin and long white hair wearing a brown cloak. She looked at the moon with her brown eyes. "Where are you?" she asked. The woman saw a dark rift appeared in the sky and heartless came out of it. The woman took out two hooked swords with the number C (100) on both handles and her eyes turned azure as her pupils became cat-like slits. She ran forward the swarm of heartless and flipped into the center and slashed forward hitting two back and she turned the hook to an underhand position and stabbed into the chest of a heartless. The approaching heartless began to attack, she spin around knocking out the heartless one by one that dared get close to her. The last heartless wasn't big; it was just a normal one. She held out her hand and pointed at the heartless. She gathers energy on her hand and releases it in a burst of light energy. The energy made the heartless vanished into thin air.

Her eyes turned back to brown and she put her weapon away and heard foot steps behind her. She turned around and sees a girl about 12 or 13 years old with long black hair that reached down her shoulders with brown highlights and brown eyes wearing blue skirt, pink shoes, lime green tank top and light blue jacket tied around her waist. She notices the girl was holding a keyblade with green leaves, vines and thorns. The chain on the end was purple and was shape of a flower with a pink heart indented in the middle.

"Who are you?" asked the girl. "My name is Rin," said the woman. "You?" The girl looked at Rin. "Giselle Ortega," she said. "Ortega?" Rin thought and stared at Giselle. "What's the matter?" Giselle asked. "It's...noting," Rin said. Rin turned around and walked away. "Let's go," she said. "Ok," Giselle said with her keyblade held on her back and walked behind Rin. "I should tell the others about Giselle, they will be surprise about this." Rin thought, "And her keyblade proves that she's the guardian of earth."

Rin heard Giselle singing behind her and recognized the song from her friend from 33 years ago.

A/N: I don't own the song "If We Were" by Belinda

"Maybe I'll treat you better
Maybe I'll be your friend
Maybe I'll wear your sweater
Maybe I'll find some time
To go shopping
And buy you nicer clothes
'Cause the ones you've got have got to go
I'll cook your dinner
Put some meat on those bones

That's the least I could do
I'd be so good for you

I build you up
I'll be the best
You'd have it all
If we were, if we were
You'd never be
So damn depressed
If we were, if we were
I build you up
You'd never rest
If we were, if we were
We'd be the most beautiful mess
If we were forever...

Maybe I'll do your laundry
Maybe I'll scratch your back
Tell you I adore you
Make you feel like a man
And all of that
Now wouldn't that be nice?
And you're got a life, wouldn't think less
I'll drive you crazy for the rest of your life

That's the least I could do
I'd be so good to you

I build you up
I'll be the best
You'd have it all
If we were, if we were
You'd never be
So damn depressed
If we were, if we were
I build you up
You'd never rest
If we were, if we were
We'd be the most beautiful mess
If we were forever...

You don't realize what you’re missing
All the hugging, all the kissing
Shut up and listen to me

But we're not
I forgot

I build you up
I'll be the best
You'd have it all
If we were, if we were
You'd never be
So damn depressed
If we were, if we were
I build you up
You'd never rest
If we were, if we were
We'd be the most beautiful mess
If we were forever...

You don't realize what you’re missing
All the hugging, all the kissing
Shut up and listen to me

But we're not
I forgot..." Giselle finished her song and notices that Rin had stop walking and was staring at the ground and Giselle stop. "Giselle? How do you know that song?" Rin asked. "I wrote it," Giselle said. "I know someone who wrote that song along time ago," she said. "I tell you later, let's go." Rin started walking again and Giselle followed her.



Rin- (looks) 22 (real) 55

Giselle- 13


---------------------------------------------------------- ---

Well? What do you think? Please review!