Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction / Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Knights of the Realms ❯ Ch 5 - Otherworld ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaime- I don't own them.

Chapter 8

The Visitor

Chandra's voice started him out of his reverie, "Sesshomaru-sama, Everyone is gone and I'm going to bed. Goodnight." "Wait", he said, stopping her, "I will come with you." They walked in silence into the house, and toward Chandra's rooms. "You know," she said, suddenly, "It's nice to be around a man and not worry that he is going to do something stupid and mess it up. I think that's what I miss most about Jon, we could just be together and talk. You know, friends." He gave her a funny look. "Oh, I know Kagome told me you hate us lowly humans, but it's still nice to talk to a male again.", she smiled at him, "So, Thank you for putting up with my rambling." "Hn', was all he said. They reached their rooms,"If you don't mind. I would like to take a quick shower.", she said. "Please do, I will shower after you.", he responded.

When he stepped into the bathroom after her, all he could smell was Lotus and Kuku nut. He realized that it must be the soap she used to bath in, but it made him think of her, his body tightened in response to his thoughts. He growled at himself and stepped into the shower. By the time he finished,she was in her bed and already asleep. He stood over her, just watching her for the longest time. Lust and longing played across his features, as he fought with his inner demon to maintain control of his body. He could feel his body tightening with his need, and knew he had to leave her side, before he did something he would regret. He went to his own bed, knowing he wouldn't sleep that night. Replaying that dance over in his mind only made him hard and angry at himself for his weakness.


He lay in his bed, listening to her soft breathing that indicated she was asleep. He thought about what she said to him about talking with him. "Did she consider him a friend? What would make her think he would even want her as a friend? He would protect her at his Father's request. Nothing more, she was a lowly human. He would help her do her duty, and leave her then or maybe send her to her precious family.", he thought. His youkai spoke up, "Then why do you tease her? Why not just ignore her? And don't say to gain her trust, we both know that is not the only reason. There is something about her that draws us to her. Whether you are willing to admit it or not."


He bit back a retort, hearing a sound pain-filled moan from Chandra's room, then a thud. He was up and into her room, using his demon speed. She was on the floor, by her bed curled into a fetal position, one hand held up to stop him.

"Don't touch me," she said in a voice, not her own, it had a huskier quality, "You'll only cause more pain, for both of us." A barrier appeared, blinding Sesshomaru to what was happening with Chandra, but he could hear more moaning then, "Damn, who told that girl to get this drunk." The barrier came down to reveal a Chandra who had changed.

She now resembled a lynx demon. Her waist length hair had changed to a golden brown, with black stripes and spots scattered half hazard over it. Her ears had become pointed and her eyes changed to a golden brown with green flecks. Her nails had grown into long claws. She bowed to Sesshomaru and said, "My Lord, My name is Yuuki, I am a member of the Northern Lynx tribe. Chandra is descended from are tribe. Here, in the present, she is the last one. When this business with Naraku is done, she needs to come to us. Tell her all be revealed when she reaches us, but, for now I need her herbs. I need to prepare a potion to ease your return. And to leave further instructions for Chandra. If I may be excused, I too, have a limited time here. Even though the alcohol reduces her natural desire to push my soul from her body."

Sesshomaru was speechless, "Descended from a demon? How? Why did she change? Will she stay as she looks now?" , all the questions streaming through his mind in rapid succession. He nodded his ascent for her to leave, but did follow her to the kitchen.

He watched what she did closely, as she prepared a potion using various herbs. Wrote a note on paper with instructions and handed everything to Sesshomaru. "Is there somthing wrong, Lord Sesshomaru?", she questioned. Then she looked at herself, and it dawned on her. She gave a small laugh, "Does she please you looking like this? Eventually, she will transform into this form and take her place as the guardian of the Taimugyokuei. For now she will revert to her human form, for her protection. My job here is done and I must go.", Yuuki gave a formal bow and again Chandra almost hit the floor.

As he carried her back to her bed, he thought, "At least they could wait until she was back in bed before vacating her body." His youkai laughed, "Then you wouldn't have a reason to hold her in your arms. It's a shame this time she is clothed." Sesshomaru growled to himself, but was very gentle placing Chandra in her bed and covering her. Giving into temptation, he sniffed the juncture of her neck and shoulder.

She moaned and shifted so that her neck was exposed better, as if she was submitting to him. He growled and grew rock hard. He couldn't help himself, he stuck his tongue out and tasted her. Her response was a moan and shiver, that he could feel. Knowing he couldn't stay there, he went to move, when Chandra touched him.

She smiled at him, and sensing his tension, said, "Don't tell me I was throwing things at you again?" She felt him relax a little. "Not quite, but, I got quite a suprise. I have a bottle and a note for you, but sleep now. We'll talk in the morning." He gently pushed her back on the bed and recovered her. She looked up at him and gave him a wicked little grin, and said,"My Lord, you need to learn to ask me. I don't like being ordered around. I will defer to you this time, but only because I'm tired." She closed her eyes and turned her back to him.

She felt the blanket being pulled back, and him sliding into the bed behind her. Suddenly his arm wrapped around her, then she was pulled back against a wall of muscle, and warmth. He whispered in her ear, "You know that you are under my protection?" Chandra swallowed and nodded her head. "Well, you will need to bear my scent so that other demons will know, who it is that protects you.", he continued,"There are two ways to achieve that goal. I was going to go with the first way, BUT you do not submit to me. So, I will use this method, and perhaps teach the importance of submitting to your male protector.

He laid his head down and said, "Goodnight, Chandra." He could tell from her heartbeat that this was affecting her, and he hoped it was not anger. Then he felt her hold back a giggle, and heard her say, "Yes,My Lord." She snuggled closer to him, not realizing until know, how nice it was just to be held again. He felt her body relax as she fell into a deep sleep. He lay there awake, his whole body throbbing and kicking himself for getting in bed with her.

He looked down at the woman in his arms, he again saw the demoness within her. That was how she was able to hold Inuyasha down, her demon strength, allowed her to do so. He wondered how she was going to accept this, and what was going to happen to her. Unconsciously, he held her tighter. Vowing to protect her as long as she needed him, he closed his eyes and let sleep overtake him.


****************************

Chandra woke up by degrees. First she realized that her pillow had gotten awful hard, then, where did the pillow between my knees come from? She peeked out from beneath her lashes and saw a well defined chest, flawless and hairless, the nipple begging her to reach out and lick it. Her tongue actually started out of her mouth, she stopped herself by licking her lips.

Then she realized how the rest of her body was wrapped around him. Both arms wrapped around his waist. What was worse was her legs, she had worked one under his thigh and wrapped the other around him, so that her thigh was draped of Sesshomaru's groin. She could feel his hardened member pressing against her thigh, "Oh my", she thought, she blushed bright red and looked up. Sesshomaru had been watching her, his eyes unreadable. She blushed harder, and jumped up and away from him as if burned. She turned and ran from the room, into the bathroom, slamming the door.


Sesshomaru had been awakened from his sleep by Chandra squirming next to him. Suddenly he felt her hand slip over his stomach and around his waist. Then her leg was thrown over his groin, she started rubbing him with her leg. Apparantly satisfied that she found a good position for her leg, she stopped moving. Only to press her groin against his hip. "Kami", he thought, "what have I done to deserve this punishment?" His hard on was painfully pressed against her thigh. He opened his eyes and watched her as she woke up. He didn't expect her reaction, she looked ashamed and embarrassed. Then she ran from him. She slammed the bathroom door and he heard the shower start.


"Oh, God!, I will NOT share a bed with him again. I'm going to get myself killed.", she thought to herself, "or worse. How much do you know about having sex with a demon? You know you are attracted, so you probably wouldn't tell him no." Her mind started filling with fantasies, and her subconscious yelled at her, "WHAT ABOUT JON? Aren't you just waiting to join him again?" She had had enough of futile thoughts, scrubbed herself and got out of the shower.


Sesshomaru had dressed in his own clothes, while she was in the bathroom. When she came out she was struck by how beautiful that this man was. She walked over and picked up her bags and weapons. "Ready?", she said. He nodded, she turned and left the room. She having decided while showering to keep him at arms length, she would be friendly to him and that's all.


Everyone's eyes widened at the weaponary that Chandra walked into the livingroom with. Inuyasha moaned at the amount of stuff she had, but Chandra stopped him. "I've already had this arguement and he lost, too. So just quit, I'll carry it. That way you won't hurt yourself. Just remember, that leaves me armed to the teeth. Oh, And I'm still a little drunk from last night.", she grinned," I want coffee.", she turned and went to the kitchen. Miruko and Inuyasha looked at her weapons and each other and decided it would be better if they helped her.


Sesshomaru decided to follow Chandra, he wanted to talk to her. He could feel her pulling away from him. "This Sesshomaru will not have that. She will tell me what's wrong." When he walked through the door, Chandra's back was to him and she was dancing around to music only she could hear. Chandra spun around with a plate in her hand and fork, with a bite of cheesecake on it, halfway to her mouth. He almost laughed out loud at her expression. Big "OH" of suprise on her face and fork still hanging midway between plate and mouth.

"You caught me," she smiled at him, "I wanted one piece before I left. Would you like to try it. It's cheesecake. It's made with eggs, cream cheese, and sour cream." She handed him her plate, "here try it." She turned, got another slice, and hopped unto the counter to eat. Sesshomaru was still holding his plate, she looked at him. "Come here.", he stepped over to her. She grabbed the fork and said, "It's not poison, I swear. I made this myself. Do you want me to eat a bite first?"

He shook his head, still suprised that she just gave him what was clearly meant for herself. He watched as she slid the fork in her mouth, close her lips around it, and slide it back out. It seemed so erotic to him and he could feel himself stirring in response. "See, I'm not dead.", she said taking another forkful of the confection and offering it to him.

He opened his mouth and she fed him the bite. Smooth and creamy, it melted in his mouth. He took a step closer to her, and opened his mouth again. She giggled, but complied with his silent request for more. She took small bites of her own, between feeding him, and had gotten some crumbs on her lips. Sesshomaru could stand it no longer, he bent over and licked the crumbs from her lips. Then pressed hip lips to hers, kissing her. Just as she started to relax, Inyasha appears in the doorway, "Oi! Sessho......," stopping dead at the sight of his brother kissing a human woman!

Sesshomaru pulled away from Chandra at a leisurely pace, not really wanting to stop. Picked his head up and gave his brother a glare that would have frightened the strongest of demons. "Yes, brother?", he said. "Well we wanted to know if Chandra was ready yet.", Inuyasha said. "We will be ready momentarily. Please tell the others that.", Sesshomaru said, clearly dismissing him.


After Inuyasha left, Sesshomaru turned to her, "You and I must talk, soon. There are many things you need to know." He bent down and gave her another quick kiss, lifted her from the counter and stood her on the floor. "Come, let's get this over with.", he turned and left the room. Chandra stood there stunned that he had done that. She shook her head and followed him to the livingroom.


When Chandra came in, Inuyasha just stared at her. He blinked a couple of times, and looked at Sesshomaru, as if he had grown a second head. Chandra gave him such an icy look, it would have caused water in hell to freeze over. He dropped his eyes, and kept quiet. "Let's see what this note says.", she said, trying to keep her nervousness out of her voice. She opened it and began to read:


"My Dear Grand-daughter:

How long we have waited for you. You are taking the first step in your ultimate destiny. Your path has been painful, it has been so to prepare you. Trust in yourself and those who surround you. Do not let the crystal out of your sight. You will find it's power useful in the coming weeks.

Now, You will need to go the spot where they came to you. Each must sip the potion, this is to protect them from harm when going back. Even Demon and Moon, who must come with you. Ask them to visualize a person or people with whom they all know. My suggestion is Rin, since she has spoken with each of them. Then simply ask the crystal to take all there., make sure you include everyone there.


Remember, love and happiness await you at the end of your trials. Believe in that and Lord Sesshomaru, you will do well. We love you.

Your Grandmother,

Yuuki"


She picked up her head and looked around. "It seems pretty straight foward. The only thing you aren't going to like is that the dogs come too. " She looked to Black Elk and Eagle and said,"You will need to stay here. So I'll say Goodbye now."

She hugged Black Elk and said,"Everything you will need is in the office. I love you and will miss you." She turned to Eagle and hugged him, "You know I must do this. Please, find someone else and be happy." Eagle in turn, stuck his hand out to Sesshomaru, and said,"Take good care of her. She is special." He looked at Chandra and she shook her head. Sesshomaru offered his hand and Eagle grabbed his forearm in friendship. Chandra turned, grabbed her things, and left her home, heading toward an unknown destiny.