Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mornings are scary...'specially at the Mega Cap ❯ *Mysterious Disappearances* ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Mornings are scary…'specially at the Mega Cap

Author: stina-chan

Rating: 14 A for mature audiences you've been warned……

Disclaimer: I do not own: Dragon ball/z/gt, ranma

A/n: well people thought the story was so good I decided to make a second chapter aren't you the lucky ones? …actually I was going to make a second chapter anyways…yeah I need some friends, I just want somebody to love meh *sobs* j/k *smacks creepy stalker dude over the head with stick* stay back, back I say

*Mysterious Disappearances*

~ARTY~

Arty yawned opening her eyes. Pushing her choppy hair out of her face she sat up, turned to her s'rac shrine and shot a smile in its direction.

"Good morning, don't you worry s'rac will be mine soon and then you will be complete!" Laughing madly she walked over and looked over the contents of her shrine which consisted of,

-a small lock of hair taken by force

-a pair of black boxers, stolen by Stina for her

-a s'rac clone donated by Sayuri

-and pictures of s'rac

Arty touched the shrine briefly before she quickly threw on a top, a pair of jeans and slipped into a pair of sandals. Grabbing a jacket she turned the knob of her door.

"AHHHHH," Arty cried out as she was knocked over onto the floor, "HEY!!! Watch where you're going!!!" She got up to see a man carrying a bokken run around the corner. She grinned as he caught fire, "I'm going to get in trouble for that one…"

Getting up and dusting herself off she started down the hall then stopped as she heard a voice coming from one of the rooms. She slinked up to the open doorway and smiled as she saw a sad looking s'rac sitting on the sofa. `Now's my chance' she grinned evilly as she walked over to the couch and sat down beside him.

"What's wrong s'rac honey?" Arty asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"He was s'posed to be my best friend," s'rac muttered frowning.

"Awe don't worry, be happy," Arty smiled at him, "common I know just what will cheer you up!"

"What?" s'rac looked up miserably.

"I'm taking you somewhere really nice," Arty said standing and pulling s'rac up off the couch.

"Okay, let's go," Arty chuckled to herself as she led s'rac down the hall and out of the house…

A/N: poor poor naïve s'rac…tsk tsk running off with an obviously mad arty, not good, anyways yesh the annoying little authors notes are back complete with stupid comments, feel free to flame at a theatre near you. Gak writing involves thinking, thinking involves being awake, awake involves sleeping, its just a vicious circle, I'm sleep deprived!!!!

~TOBIAS~

"Oh Tobias I've wanted you so much!" Bulma cried out throwing herself at Tobias.

"I knew your relationship with Vegeta wouldn't last," Tobias lent down closer to Bulma as she stood up on her toes to k-

"Ryoga baby wait up!" Tobias groaned and rolled over. Sucking in a deep breath he frowned at being woken up from the dream he was having. `Oh well' he thought, `the dream can wait'. Grumbling he pulled himself out of his bundle of blankets and unconsciously put on some clothes. Scratching his head and yawning he made his way into the hallway.

"Ouch," Tobias grumbled as he stubbed his toe on the corner. Grumbling he almost missed what walked right in front of him. Bulma and Ryoko clad in nothing but towels on their way to the public showers. Suddenly wide-awake Tobias's mouth dropped as blood gushed from his nose. Before he could stop himself he was sneaking down the hall after the unknowing women…

A/N: *snickering loudly* oh tis such fun, and if you haven't figure it out yet the authors notes help with dividing the pieces for each person, very helpful with starting on the next person, nod nod. *grinz*

~STINA~

"Come Ryoga we have much to do," Stina said tugging on Ryoga's sleeve annoyingly.

"Like what?" Ryoga asked in his own cute way looking utterly clueless.

"KAWAII!" Stina's eyes turned into little hearts as she glomped Ryoga again. Ryoga sighed exasperatedly as Stina disentangled herself and took a step back still hanging onto his sleeve.

"Well since it was recently J'dee's, Sayuri's, Furea's and Keli's b-day's we're going to throw them a big party, and so you're going to help me gather the gifts." Stina nodded smiling.

"So what am I getting?" Ryoga asked bracing himself for another glomp, then relaxed when nothing happened.

"Hmmm, gimme a sec I have it here somewhere," Stina said fishing through her many pockets pulling out random objects such as shackles and weapons and many others. Ryoga sweat dropped as she pulled out a chibi Ryoga plushie.

"AH HA!!! I am Jebus hear me roar," Stina congratulated herself as she opened a notebook and started writing in it with her pen. "Okies now everything on this list I'm making I want you to go get and bring to me, I'll get everything on the other list."

Stina handed Ryoga the list, "any questions?"

Ryoga looked down at the list and face-vaulted, "yes, how am I spose to get these things?"

Stina looked up seriously, "by force hun, you get them by force!" She leant back her head and cackled madly while Ryoga took his list and left shaking his head.

Stina stopped laughing evilly and looked around, *blink blink* "Ryoga hunny where'd you go?"

A/N: *bites s'racs ankles* *cuz I can lol* come Hogosha we move…

Hogosha: too much warcraft for you… -_-;;

~JERIL~

*yawn………yawn yawn………yawn* Jeril rolled over falling out of bed onto the floor.

"Ouchies," Jeril opened her green eyes and rubbed her sore backside as she climbed back onto her bed pulling her laptop out and turning it on. Yawning she poured water into a cup with a teabag, then grabbing a towel jumped into the shower. Soon she came back out clean and dressed, satisfied with the tea she chucked the bag then went back to her laptop.

"You've got mail," her laptop informed her. Jeril shrugged not bothering to open it yet, and started typing the latest chapter for one of her fics. Soon she sighed in frustration at her lack of inspiration. (a/n: o.O stoopy rhyme ignore)

Sighing she grabbed her cup of tea and headed towards the kitchen to see who else was up. Stepping through the arch she couldn't believe who was standing there. Abruptly she dropped her cup, it shattering all over the floor.

"GETA!!!" Jeril launched herself at the unsuspecting Vegeta knocking him onto the floor and into unconsciousness. "Oopsy daisy…not good."

Two seconds later Ryoga came in, "awe good, you just made my job that much easier."

Bending over he hooked a pair of ki resistant handcuffs onto Vegeta's wrists.

"Huh? What are you doing with `Geta?" Jeril demanded falling off of Vegeta's body as Ryoga hoisted him over his shoulder.

"Um…that doesn't concern you," shifty eyed Ryoga backed out of the kitchen and away.

A/N: cuz you know nobody noticed Ryoga kidnapping `Geta…lol

~KELI~

Keli ran deftly to the pleas of our dear Trunks to stop.

"Never!" Keli called back kissing the camera. She already had a picture of him in the shower but when his towel fell off as he was chasing her, hell she hit the camera jackpot. Keli giggled madly as she felt his hand graze her shirt as he tried to grab her. She made a lunge for the door slamming and locking it behind her. Soon, her breathing slowing down, she turned around expecting to see a mad trunks pacing outside the window, but he wasn't there.

"What the hell?" Keli opened the door and looked around. Not seeing anybody she took a couple steps out.

"Hey where'd he go," Keli whined then spotted something white around the corner. Walking over she looked confused as she picked up the towel. Trunks was nowhere to be seen.

A/N: dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn…wow I wonder what happened to Trunks neh?

~J'DEE~

J'dee groaned pushing herself up off the bed, "okies no more late night movie marathons for me." *yawn* Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she clicked on her stereo and headed for the bathroom.

"Aserejé, ja deje tejebe tude jebere, sebiunouba majabi an de bugui an de buididipí!" J'dee sang along to the Las Ketchup song (which btw I don't own) as she threw on some clothes and pinned her hair up. J'dee smiled to herself in the mirror as she went out into the hallways in search of food.

Entering the kitchen she found a dazed and drooling Jeril sitting on the floor. Blinking, she stepped over pieces of broken mug and pools of cold tea. "You okay Jeril?" J'dee ask touching her friends shoulder lightly.

"ACK!!!" Jeril gasped, causing J'dee to jump back barely missing cutting her feet on broken pieces of mug.

"What's wrong Jeril?" J'dee asked ready to kill the perpetrator. Then sweat-dropped as Jeril went star-eyed.

"It was beautiful…"

"What was?" J'dee asked trying to keep Jeril in focus.

"Geta, he was…and mmmmmm…" Jeril went back into her drooling daze.

*blink blink* suddenly J'dee brightened, "wait a sec, if `Geta's here that would mean…"

"YAMCHA!" With that J'dee bounced happily out of the kitchen into the hallway in search of her hunny.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ TO BE CONTINUED~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stina: yeah um…I know this is very very late, please don't shoot me *ducks for cover* I had massive school hmwk, and much writers block which I'm still destroying.

Hogosha: I thought that's what I'm for?

Stina: no hunny that's what you think ur for *pats his head* anyways ya so review much nod nod see you all later *waves*