Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Cetra Muyo OAV ❯ A Hot Spring of Bishounen ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Episode Four: A Hot Spring of Bishounen
The day started out in deep space, but all wasn't quiet. Several fleets of the TURKS Police Force were trying to prevent a villain from advancing, but of course their efforts were futile as the oncoming ship of evil disintegrated all the TURKS ship in its path. Bright explosions momentarily decorated the dull space, it was quite a beautiful display, but unfortunately, the police chief of the TURKS Police Force's main branch was not pleased.

Reeve nearly crushed the coffee mug in his grasp as he watched the recorded incident of his force's ships blowing like there was no tomorrow (but how true that was for those on board the exploding ships). Luckily, the image of the TURKS captain on the case appeared. The man filled the chief in with a detail report of the previously watched scene.

"It seems he has headed towards the southeastern quadrant, the isolated region of the universe," he informed.

Reeve placed the mug on his desk as he considered this piece of information with much graveness. He didn't know what the criminal was doing in that part of the universe, but there was no doubt that he had to be stopped before the whole universe would fall into darkness. "All right," he finally spoke, "which TURKS officer is the closest to the criminal's last known location?"

The captain looked through the files, and suddenly his expression fell into a disturbed one. Lifting the coffee mug to his lips, Reeve raised a puzzled eyebrow at the noticeable change. "First Class TURKS Officer Reno," he stated wearily, causing Reeve to spit out the coffee.

"WHAT?!!" he choked out. It wasn't like he had missed the name, but right now he just wanted to bang his head into the wall or drown himself in coffee. "This is insanity!! Reno will not be placed on this case!!"

"But sir, he's the only available officer in that area at the moment."

Reeve leaned over his desk, clutching his head as if he was in pain, but he was actually weeping at the expected damage that Reno always caused. It was that young man's crazy antics that forced the TURKS police deep in their debts. He had to weigh which damage he'd rather have: one of the criminal's or that of Reno's, but all he could think of was how he really needed a vacation.

"Sir, you shouldn't worry," the man said, "I have an idea of how to handle Reno."

Reeve looked up hopefully. "You mean, there's a way to kill a man with no need for consequences?!!" The captain just sweatdropped at the (moronic) assumption and pondered how the man ever became the TURKS's chief of police.


A few thousand light years away from the Planet, a TURKS ship was posted there without any purpose until a message alerted the one-man crew, who was sleeping away at the controls. The screen continued to flash at the incoming message, but the red-head snored away. The captain's face appeared distressed, glaring at the slacked officer. "Reno," he called, but there was no answer. He took a deep breath and shouted, nearly busting out of the screen, "RENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

That finally got the young man's attention as he fell out of his seat. Still half asleep, he cursed absentmindedly at his superior, "A guy can't even get a f**kin', decent rest 'round here. Wasn't this s**thole an isolated region? Of all the places those f**cked up morons send me to!" He rubbed his tired eyes and slowly adjusted his vision at the angry face on the monitor. "Hmm? Oh it's you. What the f**k do you want?"

The captain's face was steaming red at the rude greeting and the lack of respect for him (and all superiors since this was Reno after all). Originally, his plan was to have Reno search for the location of the most wanted criminal in the universe and report back to headquarters once he had located him. That would eliminate all damages Reno was usually known for, but now the man had other ideas--like having Reno capture the criminal himself, knowing that the young officer was no match for the ruthless villain.

"AHAHAAHA," he laughed while Reno just glared at him, "there's a perfect assignment for you Reno. You are to capture the notorious, space villain Hojo! No matter what it takes, you are to apprehend that fiend and bring him to justice!"

"That's it?" he questioned tiresomely. It sounded like a pity mission, but it was something to do. He hadn't received a job lately and ALMOST had the urge to march into TURKS headquarters and demand work. "All right, you've got Reno on the job," he accepted and ended the transmission abruptly.

He didn't have any idea of who Hojo was, so he asked, "Hey Rude buddy, what can ya find on this Hojo guy?" Rude--being the ship's good, obedient computer--covered a complete report on the wanted criminal, bringing up all of the man's records as well as a few images. Reno soon lost interest after seeing the freak's appearance and tuned everything else out. He got bored with it all too, so he announced, "Okay whatever, let's just get goin'."


Kalm was such a wonderful town to live in or nearby because lately the weather had been great, and today was not an exception with the cool breeze of autumn. But everyone had taken time off, visiting the hot spring up in Kalm mountains, not too far from the town itself. The place was conveniently operated by Aeris's grandaunt.

When the group arrived, including Ifalna and Barret, Aeris's grandaunt welcomed them with open arms. She noticed the extra visitors and gave the girl a puzzled look. "These are my friends," Aeris explained, "They're from 'out of town' and will be staying with us for a while." The old woman nodded and lead them inside with Sephiroth stealthily by Aeris's side, much to Rufus's annoyance. Cloud and Red-Ohki followed them in silence, leaving Tifa and Yuffie to guard the front entrance AGAIN.

The grandaunt took them to the changing rooms and let Ifalna and Aeris enter one room while Sephiroth stood watching them. The woman then point to the room where the young men were to change in before enjoying the hot springs. While all the males walked into the room, Sephiroth was still standing in the hallway, staring at the ladies' room. "Let's go, Sephiroth," Cloud sighed, having to come back out and drag Sephiroth after him.

After everyone had washed themselves off and wore nothing but a towel around their waists and Red-Ohki was just the way he was, they entered the bathing area and immersed themselves in the hot water. Rufus kept a suspicious eye on Sephiroth and whispered to his brother, "Keep an eye on him. You never know what he's up to with Lady Aeris bathing nearby."

Cloud just looked at him oddly and then nodded, just to get him off his case and enjoy the relaxing bath. Barret was already in a heavenly state as he snored away at the far end while Sephiroth was staring from one end of the separation panel to the other. Red-Ohki was pleasantly laying by the poolside, resting his eyes. No words were spoken between the conscious four as they heard voices on the other side in deep conversation.

Aeris and Ifalna had just come out with the latter commenting on the girl's body. "My, Aeris. You've got quite a figure there. The boys will be after you like bees on honey."

"Grandmother!" She blushed, not realizing there was an audience on the other side since they were OH-SO quiet. As the pair stepped into the water, Aeris glanced down at herself. "Do you really think so?" she whispered, "No guy has really noticed me."

"That's such a shame for them," the older woman laughed. She took Aeris's hand and pointed out, "See, you have really soft skin. It's just perfect." Holding a tress of her brown hair, she added, "The Gainsborough women have the silkiest hair, sparkling like the stars and the fragrance of wild flowers." She continued to point out every part of Aeris's maturing body, having a faint idea that the boys on the other side were listening intently.

Cloud was blushing fiercely while Rufus was considering all those words and picturing Aeris by his side as his lovely fiancee. Even though Sephiroth showed no emotion, he was very interested in the conversation, keeping his green eyes glued on the panel. Red-Ohki folded his ears down so he wouldn't have to endure the discussion.

"And your hips are perfect for child-bearing!" Ifalna chirped happily, clasping her hands together as she thought about her future great-grandchildren. Aeris just stared at her uncomfortably. "I'd be so happy if you had a boyfriend! Even that handsome Sephiroth would do."

"Grandmother! Have you gone crazy?!" she exclaimed, still blushing madly.

"What? You don't like Sephiroth?" she eyed her granddaughter. "Rufus is good too, not to mention Cloud. If I was young like you again, I'd go for all three!!" She laughed while Aeris hid her embarrassed face in her hands. The two soon focused their attention on the panel between the separate baths and realized that Sephiroth had sliced it straight down the center with the Masamune. Rufus and Cloud gawked at what happened and were unintentionally staring over at Aeris.

Sephiroth and the Masamune disappeared, and only the former reappeared by Aeris's side. The flushed girl yelped in surprise and sunk her body further into the water as Sephiroth lazily placed his arm on the edge of the pool behind her. Ifalna smiled, "Aah, how nice of you boys to join us."

"Sephiroth!" Rufus seethed, absentmindedly standing up with his finger pointed at the ex-Space SOLDIER. "You perverted barbarian, get away from Lady Aeris!!" Aeris let out a loud 'eep' and quickly shut her eyes when the towel around Rufus's waist slipped off, revealing WAY too much. [SD-K-chan's fanning herself: Is it hot in here, or is it just me?!] Realizing his mistake, he dunked himself in the water while Sephiroth smirked. Cloud chuckled at his brother's misfortune while Red-Ohki shook his head.

Sephiroth leaned down towards Aeris and placed a light kiss on her head. He pulled her against his naked body while everyone watched in either amusement, embarrassment, or anger--that's Ifalna, Cloud, and Rufus respectively. Rufus quickly casted a LIGHTNING spell at Sephiroth, but the latter avoided it by falling to the side and pulling Aeris with him.

Cloud quickly grabbed his brother's arm before he could send another lightning bolt down. "RUFUS, YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE GONNA HURT AERIS!!"

"LET GO, CLOUD!!" he ordered, "DAMMIT!! I'M TRYIN' TO GET THE BASTARD AWAY FROM LADY AERIS!!"

"YOU'RE DOIN' A F**KIN' GREAT JOB HERE!!" Cloud shouted sarcastically, preventing Rufus from getting any good shots at all... except for the one that somewhat toasted Barret to consciousness.

"HOLY S**T!!" the large man yelled. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"If you insist on playing," Sephiroth said, still with his arms around Aeris. The girl couldn't care less if she was zapped, she just wanted to keep her naked form from their sights and get away from brushing up against Sephiroth's bare body. "I will be glad to summon a playmate." He somehow managed to open up a space-looking portal, where a three-eyed demon didn't hesitate to fly through, screeching its unbearable voice.

"OH, S**T!!" the two princes exclaimed as they dived to either side from the flying creature and completely soaked themselves in the hot water.

"WHAT THE F**K IS DAT?!!" Barret demanded, climbing out of the bath with his hands holding the towel around his waist. Cloud and Rufus were still in the water, scrambling to get out and hiding what was left of their 'dignity' while at the same time avoiding the monster's killing path.

The demon didn't hesitate on lashing out at Sephiroth either as he threw up a shield in defense, protecting Aeris too, and that was when he realized he had forgotten a teeny, tiny MINOR detail: he could summon monsters all right, but without the three materias of the Royal Guard nor the weapon itself, he had no control of the rampaging creature.

"Sephiroth!" Aeris screamed as she clung to his arm, forgetting her unclothed state and watching helplessly as the monster was doing a lot of damage to the place and trying to kill her family and friends. "DO SOMETHING!!" She was a bit relieved when Cloud and Rufus found pants to wear and were quickly covering for Barret and Ifalna to escape the dangerous scene.

"My dear Aeris," he said calmly, holding up the shield with ease, but it would weaken so if the monster kept up its unpredictable nature, "you don't happen to have brought the staff along, did you?" She blinked at him, getting that dreadful feeling in her stomach, and slowly answered him with a shake of her head.

Somehow Red-Ohki managed to slip a towel to Aeris, and as she wrapped it around herself, she felt Sephiroth's arms around her, pulling her out of the pool, and dragged her away with a crazed monster loose throughout the hot spring resort.


Meanwhile in space just outside the orbit of the Planet, Rude was receiving unusual energy that had recently formed nearby. After pinpointing the exact disturbance, he managed to warn his human partner, "Reno, a subspace pocket has formed in Cluster 2394, Section 548, Block 3."

"Well, what the f**k does that mean??!" the red-head bellowed out, having a short fuse on any space/computer jargon. But how it was too late for Rude to translate the coordinates because the answer came in the form of the TURKS ship suddenly went out of control, being pulled into the vortex right in front of the ship.

"AAWE S**T!! THIS ISN'T MY DAY!!" Reno shouted, trying to focus on getting out of the predicament, but a beeping noise was only trying his patience (if he had any to begin with). "WHAT THE F**K'S THAT DAMN NOISE?!!" he demanded and then took something from his shirt pocket after realizing it was coming from there. He pulled out a small, computer device thingie and smashed it against the navigation controls in hopes of silencing the malfunctioning thing.

"Uhh, Reno?" Rude's voice was being drowned out by all the dreadful cursing in the air. The young TURKS officer just didn't realize the terrible consequence of the ship being sucked from normal space into SUBspace. How unfortunate for them--mostly Rude.


Back at the hot springs, Rufus and Cloud were able to get the monster to chase them back to the poolside, where Sephiroth (in pants too 'cause a frustrated Aeris had insisted), Aeris (with a towel and a Rufus's shirt over that 'cause that was what she could get her hands on at the time), and Red-Ohki awaited them. Red-Ohki threw a fireball at it, only temporarily stunning it, until Sephiroth seized the chance to slash it with the Masamune, but he only managed to slice off one of its appendages, which quickly grew back.

Suddenly the subspace pocket reappeared over the waters, generating a mini-blackhole in the area. A vague form of a ship began to emerge from it, but that wasn't the danger that concerned Sephiroth and the others. Aeris was too close to it, holding onto the towel around her body, and it was too late to get out of the hole's suction. Sephiroth grabbed her arm just before she slipped from his reach. He had no time to worry about the monster as he jabbed the blade of the Masamune into the ground, keeping his grip on Aeris.

Red-Ohki had dug his claws into the earth, holding himself there, while Cloud had held his spot using his Ultima Weapon, keeping his hold on Rufus who was still shooting at the monster with his shotgun. The bullets didn't do much damage to the thing, but the repeated shots did force it closer to the blackhole where it was pulled into, but in place of the dissipating demon, Reno fell out of the hole right above Sephiroth and Aeris.

Right after that, the hole closed, and everything was all right once again... That is until Rufus and the others realized the red-head that fell from the sky had landed on TOP of Aeris! After the young man had fallen on Aeris, her hand was yanked from Sephiroth's grip, and he thought he had lost her forever, but now as he stared at the unconscious form of the stranger, he wanted so much to hurt him.

Aeris was struggling beneath the stranger's weight, but she didn't have the heart to shove him off her because he could be seriously hurt from the whole ordeal. From the corner of her green eyes, she saw Rufus, Cloud, and Sephiroth were about to pound whoever the guy was and punt him into space, but she was quite relieved when he slowly stirred.

"S**t, what the f**k happened?!!" Reno growled, still dazed from hitting his head on all parts of the ship after it went into an uncontrollable spin in the subspace. Aeris flinched from his choice of words. Realizing he was on top of someone, he opened his eyes, and his gaze was stuck on the gorgeous brunette beneath him, thinking when in the world did he get to heaven. "Hey," he smiled lazily, shifting his body to the side still slightly on her so he could prop himself on his arm. "The name's Reno. And what's your name, sweetheart?"

Aeris stammered out her name, having not expected his flirting attitude, but the glares from the princes did not slip her vision although Reno was either oblivious of them or he was doing a good job of ignoring the blazing aura behind him. But strangely, she sensed a more hostile energy from Sephiroth, but the silver-haired man expressed nothing in his body gesture except for the VERY tight grasp on the Masamune's hilt as if he would slice and dice Reno into a million pieces.

"Umm, Reno," she began, trying to push him away from her as politely as possible, "could you get off me?"

His smile just widened until Rufus spoke up, hovering over the red-head menacingly like he was some psycho killer after the guy's head. "Yes, Mister Reno, get off Lady Aeris immediately before someone gets HURT," he said stiffly, reinforcing the threat by loading his shotgun. Cloud backed up his brother as he kept his glare on the stranger, sharping his Ultima Weapon until it had a nice gleam. Red-Ohki was standing on the opposite side, ready to pounce and gnaw at the unexpected visitor if he didn't comply.

Reno only looked half amused (while the other half was annoyed by the interruption), but that expression was soon wiped off his face when he found the tip of the Masamune at his neck. He backed off Aeris as his eyes trailed the end of the blade up to the owner, who was not looking at him kindly. "Hey there, man, I'm off!" he announced, sitting up on the floor with his hands held in the air like he was a criminal.

Aeris stood beside Sephiroth, fumbling with the shirt in order to keep the towel up. Reno's eyes wandered over to her, giving her lusty glance from top to bottom and bottom to top... and it would've continued if Cloud didn't cut in, "Aeris, you should go get changed." She nodded and walked into the building, leaving Sephiroth to block Reno's view.

"State your complete identity and your purpose here," Sephiroth said in a calm, deadly tone. There was a long silence awaiting Reno's answer, but what annoyed the four young men and the red feline was a beeping sound in the background that they seemed to have overlooked before.

"Someone shut the f**kin' thing off!!" Reno demanded, covering his ears, as Sephiroth walked over to the small device emitting the sound. His green eyes narrowed at the item he held because he then knew what Reno exactly was. Sephiroth turned around, throwing the device at Reno, who caught it unwillingly.

"Why is the TURKS police here?"

"YOU'RE from the TURKS police?!!" Rufus questioned in disbelief.

"Yeah, whacha expect?!" Reno snorted, wondering how in hell to shut off the beeping sound. He looked at the object closely and realized the reason it had gone off. "S**t, the Space SOLDIER Red-Ohki's around here!!" He immediately jumped to his feet with the tracking device in one hand and the other one suddenly held a nightstick (that he pulled from... his subspace storage). He slowly followed the given directions until he stood in front of Red-Ohki who rolled his umm, eye.

"That would be me," the creature answered. He held up his paw with really sharp claws and in one swoop, he sliced the nightstick into smaller pieces. Reno's jaw practically fell to the floor while Cloud doubled over in laughter and Rufus and Sephiroth smirked.

Aeris--completely attired in her pink dress--suddenly flew out into the pool area with Ifalna right behind her, "GuysWeReallyHaveToLeaveNow!! We'reProhibitedToEverComeBackHereAgainSoLet'sGoBeforeWeCauseAnymoreDamage!! " she said rapidly. Ifalna was nodding her head fiercely as both women glanced over their shoulders towards the building, where the grandaunt's loud shrieks were demanding an explanation from Barret about what happened to her hot springs resort.


Finally the hot springs incident was over, and now everyone was back at the Gainsborough home, but all was not well because Cloud began to have visions. He was standing in front of a large tree when a mysterious airship appeared overhead. He looked around the empty space until he found Aeris kneeling on the ground, tending to her flowers. He smiled and started to walk over to her, but he immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw a cloaked figure from above her, leaping down with a sword aimed right for the helpless girl.

Cloud tried to rush to her aid, but his feet just wouldn't budge from his spot. He kept calling her name, warning her of the danger, but to no avail. "PLEASE SAVE HER!" he pleaded to the only being he knew could do it, "ZAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!"

He woke up from the nightmare, breathing heavily, and wondered what it all meant. He then heard something moving outside and grabbed the Ultima Weapon, going to investigate. He found Red-Ohki outside staring up at the sky and walked up to the beast's side, not breaking the silence that was there because he had a feeling Red-Ohki had also sensed something wrong.

While the two friends were on the ground stargazing, Sephiroth was lying on the rooftop (the area that happened to be over Aeris's room), also staring at the sky with that neutral look of his. And his expression was still indifferent, even when a faint outline of an airship appeared beneath the full moon. He sat up, leaning forward with one arm on his knee, and he smiled mysteriously.


The cloaked figure from Cloud's nightmare was actually standing in Sephiroth's cave, admiring what had been the ex-Space SOLDIER's prison. After jotting down some notes for the natural, dreary decor, he chuckled, teleporting himself from the place to a brighter room fixed with a grand pipe organ. He promptly began playing Sephiroth's theme music from Final Fantasy VII ala the 'Phantom of the Opera' gig.

"AAAHAHAHA, I've got the whole royal family within my grasp!" he mused. "The princes of SHINRA-sei AND the Cetran princess. I must thank you, Sephiroth! You've collected the perfect specimens for my experiment!!! BWAAHAHAHAA--HACK!!" He suddenly got thrown into a coughing fit because of old age, but right after that, he continued his evil laughter.

As the airship approached the Planet, his sinister laughing and bothersome coughing echoed through the night.