Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New Start, A New Love ❯ A New Start, A New Love ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A New Start, A New Love

"Sara…" He whispered longingly to himself. It had been year since all his friends were killed. She has been one of the only people that would talk to him, with the same smile as Tifa has sometimes he would think she was Tifa he's old bestfriend…

But he knew better, she was so difference then Tifa, but so many things were the same about her…

He met her a year after, all his friends were gone…when a guy wanted to battle him, she walked up quietly, and talked with kind words… slowly, he smiled at her. He hadn't smiled for a long time liked that.

But, Cloud did battle the guy named Kirby, because he wanted this girl to see how strong he was, he beaten that guy in a minute. "That's that," He said. She smiled. "That, was a long battle…." She said. He smiled and did a little dance. She laughed at his little dance.

He walked over to her and smiled. "I'm Cloud.." He said, hoping she would tell him her name too. She smiled back at him. "I'm Sara, it's nice to meet you cloud." She said back to him. He nodded, and smiled again at her. "Would, you care to dance with me, Sara?" He hoped she wouldn't turn him down. She looked at his hand for a minute, then looked back up at him and smiled. "Sure…" She said answering him kindly.

He danced with her; he smiled after the dance with her. He found himself trying to sit closer to her. She was busy, talking to a friend of hers and didn't see what he was doing. "yeah, yeah I know.." She said to her friend. "W-What, Am I doing?" He said to himself, `I just met her and here I am moving in now?' He stood up and walked to his room to think.

"What's with me?" He said to himself in his room. "Am..I?" He started to say it but stopped. "I'm I in love, with her?" He finished saying. He couldn't believed it, he had just met this girl. "Can, it be true?" He remembered how she smiled at him. "It's…True." His heart and Mind were racing one was telling him it was nothing, and the other was saying he loved her…He didn't know witch one to believe.

He knew one way, to know for sure…He had to found her. But, where would she be at this time? It was about 10:30 at night now, he wanted to try her room first. He got to her room, he hoped she was there. He knocked on the door and waited. "Huh?" She turned to the door. "Maybe, that's Marie..?" She said. She unlocked the door then opened it. "Hi-Mar---Huh?" "C-Cloud?" She was surprised to see cloud standing there.

"Umm, hey is it alright if I come in and talk with you?" Cloud found himself having trouble trying to keep a normal face. "umm, sure but my roommate will be---…" Marie told Sara that cloud was one of the hottest guys at that school. But she had a feel that he didn't just want to talk to her. "It willn't take long…"

"Okay, come in then." Lets him walk into her room. He nods and walks in. She sits down and then looks up at him. "So, what's up?" He sits down beside her. "There's something I liked to tell you." She nods. "Okay, go ahead." He sighs trying to think how to tell her. "Well, you see…I umm…" How can I tell her?, The reason why I'm here first off, I can't do this. "Do you have some salt?" Her face then that a stupid look on it. "Salt? No…" Why would he want salt? Someone outside the door heard what he said. "You, got to be joking… that's the stupid reason he came up with!" the person laughs. Cloud heard someone outside the door, and cloud walks over and opened the door. "Can, I help you?" The guy turned white. "No…" Then, he ran. Cloud closed the door, then looks back at her. "How about some Sugar?" She looked angry at him. "Cloud, why don't you just tell me the real reason why you came to talk to me." He stepped back a little. "Well, I…See-ya…!" He ran out of her room, not telling her what he wanted too. She stood up after he ran out. "Okay, that was a odd…" She shrugs and cleaned up the room a little.

He got to his room and closed the door and locked it. He then layed down on his bed. "Well, cloud that was one of the stupid thing I have ever seen." He sighs. "I know…." A voice talked to him. "Why, didn't you tell her cloud?" He looked around. "Who there?" The voice laughs. "It's me Bill!" Cloud jumped up. "How long, have you been there?" Bill smiled. "Let's just say I saw you chicken out in telling that girl about your feeling for her." He was surprised. "You were their that long?" Bill nodded. "Yep, You're not good with women are ya?" Cloud look down at the ground. "No it's not that…it's just I really like this girl…And." Bill watched him. "I see…" "Well, You have to do something about this, or…" Cloud nodded. "I know, I wouldn't be control my feelings right?" Bill smiled again. "That's right buddy…" "Well, about at 11:00 she go down and talks to some of her friends, go down at that time and try to talk to her again…" Bill sighs. Cloud Smiled. "Thanks, I will and I willn't chicken out this time!" "Well, maybe…" Bill fell down on the flood.

"Hey Melissa! Have you seen Marie?" Sara said to Melissa. Melissa looked around. "Nope, she did go a mission today, I guess she's not back." Melissa answered. "Oh, that's too bad…" Sara talked to some other girls. Melissa saw cloud watching everything Sara did. Melissa smiled. "Hey, Sara…" Melissa whispered to her. Sara turned back to her friend. "What is it, Melissa?" Melissa smiled at her. "Cloud, staring at you…" Melissa whispered again. Sara looked surprised. She looked over where Melissa said cloud was watched her. Cloud hides from her, but she saw him. "Cloud? What is he doing, here? How did he know I was going to be here at this time?" Melissa nodded. "I know how, he's roommate is Bill from your art classes." She turned back to Melissa. "Really? That Bill is his Roommate?" She didn't know Bill and Cloud were friends. She went to sit down thinking maybe he would come to see her. Cloud watched her, as she sat down by herself away from all the other girls there. "She Sitting by herself…" Cloud said to himself. Cloud Starting to walk over to her, trying not to let everyone see him. Slowly He got in front of her, and he looked down at her. What do I say, to her? He's mind was racing again, He didn't know what to do. He just watched her for sometime. Slowly he sat down beside her.

"so…." He said slowly. "Hows it hanging…?" She looked up at him. "Okay, I guess." She said not looked him in his eyes. "oook." He said not liked her answer. Some of her hair blows into her face because of the wind. Because the windows were open. He pushed the hair out of her face. "There ya go." He said smiled at her again with hope of a future in his eyes. "…Thanks." She said shy. "Yeah." He said looking into her eyes with his Mako Blue ones glowing.

She was Quietly, She wasn't sure what to say to him. "Where are ya from?" He said looking in her eyes more and more. "From around here…" She answered. "Oh, Me too…I think. He said. He was feeling very stupid now. Why he is looking in my eyes liked that? She didn't understand why he was talking to her this way, there were a lot of prettier girls at that school, but for some reason he liked her. His Mind was racing again. `What are you doing cloud?, Come on buddy, snap out of it!' `Can't stop starring at her eyes.' She looked down at the ground. `What is he thinking?' He was acting very odd, He's mind was screaming at him now. `Hey Cloud?!' `Your not gonna do what I think you are, are ya?' `yes, you are. Slowly cloud moved closer to her, then he Reached out and kissed her.

`Oh, you did you dumb ass' He's mind said. "……..!!!" She had nothing to say about what just happened. He leaded back, and looking back into her eyes. `Cloud you dumb ass!!' He's mind was kicking inside of his skull. She looked at Him. She wasn't sure what to do or say to him. He was still looking in her eyes. `Hey cloud? She doesn't look that pissed.' His Mind said again, talking to him. `If you get hit by her I'm gonna kill ya.' It finished talking. She stood up and looked down at him. `Cloud? You better brace yourself buddy.' Holds on for dear life ready for her to hit him. "Your not mad are ya?" He said to her. "………" She didn't say a word to him.

He's Mind screamed more at him. `I'm gonna KILL YOU CLOUD!!' She looked down at her hand, then looked back up at him. `OH SHIT!!' That scared him big time. She nodded slowly. `what is going on?, Cloud? Do you know?' Cloud looked puzzled about what was happening here. `Guess not…' She slowly turned around and started to walk away from him. He stood up, after that then he looked at the ground. "Oh well…I tried." He said, but he was unhappy now. She signed. He sat back down. "…hmm?" Maybe he does need a hit, because of what he did. Her mind was racing, thinking of an answer. He taken out his Ultima Weapon, then he leaned his chin on it.

`No, he didn't do something that bad…' His mind screamed at him in a diffence way this time. `See Cloud, you really fucked this up…' "Shut up!!" He said back. She sat behind a tree. "It's not liked I don't like him…" She said talking to herself quietly. `See Cloud, you like her, She doesn't like you, get over it dumb ass…' He mind Screamed again. He talked to himself again quietly. "I really wish you would shut up." He said. She looked up at the sky. "What. Do I do now?, He thinks, I don't like him at all…now." He mind was trying to Make him feel better, it wasn't helping. `Come on Cloud, don't be so down, let's just go have a beer or something.' "No…" He said, with pain in his voice. `Cloud why don't you just g…' "If you don't shut up, I'm gonna slice your foot off, It'll hurt you as much as it will me.." "Yeah I liked her, I still like her…but you get on my nearvs ." He said back to his Brain. She looked back down at the ground around her. "If he liked me, Why did he just kiss me liked that…?" She said quietly again. `I am your nervs cloud.' His Brain said back.

"Jeez I can never win with you can I?" He said Getting Mad at his Brain. `Nope.' It said answering him. She layed her head on her knees. "Though so…" He said sounding upset more at it. `Come on Cloud, did it hurt you that bad?' It just willn't shut up. "Didn't I tell you to shut up a long time ago?" He screamed. She looked more down. "Nothing works out the way I want it too…" Now I am talking to myself. `Alright, I'll shut up.' His Brain finally did shut up. He grabbed his sword, and started to practiced fighting with it. She looked down at her watched.

"I need to go back to my room but, that's way is where cloud is…" She said saddly. He calmed down after about 15 minutes. He Sheaths his Ultima Weapon. She looked to where cloud was. "I don't want to face him, but…" She sighed. He stood up and looked at where Sara went. "Ok, lets go cloud." He turned and walked the other way. He walked into his Dorm Room. She Stood up and Started to walk the way Cloud when. He started to look for his key in his pocket, But he couldn't find it. "Damnit!" He Said, Then he kicked the door in. She get to her room and walked in and then layed down on the bed. He closed the door and layed on the bed. "Why did you walk away cloud?" He said to himself.

"I would have felt better if cloud hug me or hold me how he fet for me, then kissing me …" "Oh, well can't do anything about it now…" She looked over to her door. "I need to get a lock for it, I'll do that later." Closed her eyes and fell sleep. He looked over to his door too. "I need to put a lock on it…I'll do that later." Then he got up and walked outside. She opened her eyes for a minute then closed them again. He walked around the Dorm room. `You still kicking yourself in the ass cloud?' His brain was talking again. "yes, I am now shut up…" He didn't want to hear from it again for a long time, but it was talking again. She yawned. He Sat down back on his bed.

She sat up. He putted his head into his Hands. "You dummy…" He said to himself. She Coughed Quietly. He stood back up, Then slammed the sword into the flood and walked to the fridge. "Not a wide variety, cloud…" He said , looked in the fridge. " He grabbed a pepsi. "This'll do." She heard something slam from her room. "what was that?" She said. He sat back down on his bed. He Taken off uniform top and hang it on the sword handel. Then he opened the pepsi. "Dummy." He said again. He take a drink of the pepsi, then he put it down. She started talking to herself again. "I need to talk to him, but how?" She said, then Sighed.

He threw uniform top on the flood with the rest of them. "Dummy." He said, again and again. He pulled the sword out of the flood. Threw the sword on the floor and layed back down. She looked over to the clock. "hmm…" She said saddly. He looked at his watched, And Sighed. "Why am I scared to go talk to him about what happened…?" She said, Questioning herself. He got up and does some pull ups on a bar hung in the hallway. Hangs and takes a breather after 100. "Dummy…" He would say again. And Then he started again.

She Got up and slowly walked outside of her room. Where she watched cloud for a minute and said his name quietly. "….Cloud.." She said with Pain in her voice. He jumped off and looked at Her. "Hi…" He said, but he realized he didn't have a shirt on. `Damnit, you really are stupid.' His Brain said and started laughing at him. "hi…." She said slowly and then she looked away. "What's up?" He said, as he jumped back on the bar continuing his pullups. "…Nothing…" She said, she couldn't even look at him. He got back off the bar. "What's wrong?" He asked even though he knew. He walked up to her.

"I'm just going for a walk…" She turned away from him and tried to walk away. He grabbed her arm. "WAIT!" He said. "………" She didn't say a word to him, she just looked back at him. "what is wrong?" He said, looking at her with soft mako drenched blue eyes. She looked down at the ground. "I….umm…" She said. `Ask her if it was about the kiss you idiot!' His Brain screamed. "Is it about the kiss?" He said slowly. She nodded slowly. "In a way it is about the kiss…" She said, not looking up at him. "Come on in." He said, walked into his dorm. "Close the broken door behind you.." He finished. She nodded and walked into his dorm.

He sat down in a chair in the living room. "Let's talk." He said smiled at her. "What about?" She said. "The kiss, what else?, You don't have to be upset about it…" He said looked at the flood. "I-it's not that…" She answered slowly. He looked back up at her. "Then what is it, tell me." He said looked at her. "

If you liked me why…did you just kiss me first off?" She said, that was the big question in her mind right now. `Answer her you ass' "I….Don't know…" He said, trying not to look at her. "You, call that answer?" She said, then sighed. He picked up his sword and holded it between the flood and his palm. He stood up. He looked at the flood glancing at the sword from time to time. She watched him. "W-what are you doing, Cloud?" She said. He looked back at her. "What? Nothing…" He said. She looked over to the broken door. `this isn't helping, maybe I'll go…'

Cloud watched her. "Please stay, you mean…" He stopped. He looked at his sword. "Oh, you think…" He tossed his sword to the flood again. "Please don't be mad at me, I kissed you because I like you." He said, He didn't even know what he was saying to her. He was just saying it. "I'm not mad at you…" She said slowly. "And I like you because you, You don't act liked something your not, I'm sorry if your upset." He said. "…………" She didn't know what to say to him. `what do I say to that?' "Be mad at me for kissing you, be mad at me for loving you…" He said, then he realized what he said. She turned white for a minute. "W-what did you just say?" She said, thinking she didn't hear him right. `Uh oh, now you did it cloud.' He though. "…y-you love me?" She said, but she couldn't believed it.

He nodded slowly. "Yes…I do." He said, not looked at her at all now. She watched cloud. He looked at the flood. She sighed. `I hope he willn't take this the wrong way.' She though. He sat back down. He picked up uniform top off the flood and putted it back on. She walked over to him and kissed him on his cheek. He looked at Sara in shocked, then he stood up. "Why did you do that?" He said. `Oh my god!, She kissed you cloud…I'm proud of you, ya did something right..!' `Uh, what did you do right…?'

She looked down. `he is taking this the wrong way.' She sighed. He sat back down. He then Grabbed his sword and sheaths it. He used Sense materia without her knowing it. `Taking what the wrong way?' "I'm going to my room…I'm tired.. I'll see-ya tomorrow cloud…" She said as she stared to back-up. He jumped up. "Wait!" He said. She turned back to him. He sat back down. "Never Mind.." He said, and looked down at the flood. She walked out of his room and went into hers. He layed down on the bed and closed his eyes. She closed her door, and then lay on her bed. He drifted off to sleep. The only he saw was her beautiful eyes.

The Next morning she got up. Then someone knocked at the door. "Coming!" She called to the door. Melissa was standing there. She looked scared of something. "What's wrong melissa?" She said, to her friend. "This, is really bad…Sara…I Mean bad.." She said, Looked scared in her friends eyes. "What?, what's really bad?" Sara said, Having no idea what she was talking about.

"It's about Marie…" Melissa said, slowly. "M-Marie?!" What happened to her?" She said. Melissa looked down. "On her mission the other day, she got kidnapped…, the enemy got her…" "And the other people on the mission too.." Melissa said, looked up at her now. "Marie…" Sara said, `I need to help my friend, but how?' "There's a another mission up for today…" Melissa said, it was liked she knew what she was thinking. "That's my Mission!!" Sara said. Melissa nodded. "Be Carefully, Please Sara…" Melissa said, saddly. Sara smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll be fine..!" She said, running to sign up for the mission.

"How…?" Melissa said, slowly. "Did Vincent make it back…from that mission?, He didn't even try to help Marie." Melissa knew there was something diffence about his, but she didn't know what. Sara ran in the room. "Ms. Mimi!, I liked to sign up for the mission, please." Her teacher nodded, "Sign right here…, and good luck." She finished. Sara nodded. "Don't worry!" She said. Her teacher smiled again. "I'm not you're a great student, and a great fighter…I know you will do great.. Good luck, please to wait by the main door down stairs."

She nodded, and ran down stairs. Cloud walked in the door as she ran out. "hmmm?…" He said, `that's was sara, where is she going to a hurry liked that?' He shrugged, and walked up to the teacher. "Hello, cloud…do you want to go a mission?" She said. "Mission?, what for?" He said, He didn't know what happened to the others. "Some of their Students were kidnapped the other day." She said, saddly. "K-Kidnapped?" He said. "Who is going so far?" He said, thinking maybe she was. "Let's see…" Ms. Mimi said. "oh, Ms.Sara…." "And Vincent…" She said. `Sara?, cloud if you go you can show off to her…But didn't Vincent, go on the first mission?, he wasn't kidnapped?' Cloud nodded. "Okay, sign me up, I'll take the job!!" He said, Trying to sound big.

"Please, go to the main doors and wait there…" She finally said. He nodded and ran out of the room and down to the Main doors. Where he stopped running ; seeing her sitting there. "Sara…" He said, trying to say it quietly. Slowly he walked up to her, and looked down at her, Watching her. Slowly He talked to her. "..H-hi." He said, hoping her would say something back. She looked up sursiped to see him. "what are you doing, here?" She said, puzzled why he would be there. "I'm going on a mission.." He answered her. "M-Mission? Your going too?" She said. "What do you mean by too? Your going on the mission?" He said, even those he knew.

"y-yes…" She said, Slowly. "Why are you going, Sara?" He said questioning her. "My friend Marie, was one of the people that were kidnapped I'm going to save her.." She said. "Can you really, Saved her?" He said. She nodded. "I may look weak but I am one of the strongest people in my Fighting class." She said, looked at her feet. He nodded. "J-just, please be carefully Sara…" He said. She looked up at him. `He cares about, me…even after what I did to him…' She though. He sat down next to her. Then, he put his arm around her. She looked down at the ground. `I know it now' She though. `I have feeling for him but…' She though again. `I'm in love with her accept.' He though.

"who's the third person on the mission?" She said, slowly to him. "Vincent…" He said. "But, wasn't he on the mission before this?" She said, question him. "Yes, that I though too, I guess he got back safe." He said. "It's can't be, Vincent he wouldn't leave without Marie." She said. "Why do you say that?" he asked her. "Because He is in love with her." She answered him. `What?, Vincent loves Marie?' He though. `Can it really be true?, all the signs were there it had to be true there was not other answer.'

He nodded. "We will see if it is Vincent, when He gets here." He said. She nodded. She sighed, then lays her head on him. He smiled, and hugged her close to him. "Are you worried, about your friend?" He said, slowly to her. "yes…" she said. "She's my bestfriend…I am very worried about her.." She finished answering him. He nodded, he kissed her on her head, over and over. He turned a little reddish, but so did she. `how was he going to do this mission without going at her…? She though. She didn't want him to act this way the whole time on the mission.

She liked him acting this way, then they were by they're self but not in front of anyone. But, she didn't want him to stop. He looked up, to see someone coming. He let go of her, Then she sat up. It was Vincent who walked up to them. They were both surpised to see him. He nodded, looked at both of them. "So, you two are going on the mission too?" He said, in he's low and dead voice. "yes,….I'm Sara…" She said. He looked away, liked he didn't care at all. Cloud looked upset about what Vincent did to her. Vincent looked at cloud, He looked angry at vincent. He turned back to her. "I'm Vincent…" He said, taking her hand and kissing it. His lips were cold; very cold just liked death Or even Liked Ice in the winter. Cloud nodded. "You're going on this mission, Vincent?" He said, a little upset. He nodded. "Yes…" He said.

"But…didn't you go on the last mission?" Sara asked. "Yeah, I liked to know how you got away.." Cloud said. Vincent was silent for a minute, then he talked. "There's no time for that…we need to get going.." He said. But he though, `they will come with me thinking I am this' Vincent guy…' He though, then smiled. "What is it, vincent?, Why are you smiling?" She said, thinking maybe not to truth him. "It's nothing…let's get going…" He said, the smile now gone from his face. She wishper to cloud. "Something, diffence about him, don't you think?" She said. He nodded. "Yes, I think so to don't worry about it now…let's do this mission then we will see why he is acting this way…" He said back. She nodded.

They ran outside where vincent got some keys out for a car. Vincent got in front as the driver and cloud sat next to him. Sara sat in back. Vincent started the car, and they were on they're way. Vincent looked back at her where she was. "It's going to be about 6 hours before we get there, so why don't you sleep a little or something…" He said, to her. She only nodded to answer him. She lays her head on the back of her seat. `6 hours?' Cloud though. `man, I'm going to be bored out of my mind.' He though again. Cloud sighed as he looked out the window, nothing but farmland everywhere he looked. He looked in his mirror and looked back at her. Then he smiled, thinking about kissing her on her beauty lips.

Vincent looked back at her, then looked over to cloud. "Are, you with her?" He said, to cloud. "Wha-what?" He said back to Vincent. "Are you seeing her as your girlfriend in other words?" Vincent said back to cloud. Cloud looked down at the ground. "n-no….But I want to be her boyfriend…but…" He said, feeling bad now. "I see, you told her how you feel then, in other words.." He said, looking at cloud. "Yes, I told her…by kissing her as soon as I did…, but It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to…" He said. "It will never turn out the way you want it too, about all the time…" Vincent said, now looking back to her again. He smiled. "She is cute when she is sleeping." He said.

Cloud smiled. "I know…but I want her so bad…it hurts…" He said, looking up and then looking back down. Vincent Nodded. "Well, when we got they we aren't going to move in…untile Night Time, so you will have time alone with her.." Vincent Said. "What?, but where are you going to be then?" Cloud Asked. "I'm going to look for the better way into the Building.." Vincent Said. "You just hide out with Sara somewhere to Night." Vincent Said Again. Cloud turned a little Redish looked back at her again. "Alright, but you be careully Vincent." Cloud Said. Vincent Nodded. "Don't worry about me, you worry about your self and that girl of your." Vincent Said.

6 Hours Later they got to where the enemy was holding some of they're Student. Cloud got out of the car and opened the back, and got Sara. "…Sara? Sara?…" He Whispered. "umm?" She Said, slowly opening her eyes. She Sat up, He smiled at her. "Are we there?" Sara Asked. "Yea.." He Said. He helped her out of the Car. "Thanks.." She whispered. "your welcome.." He Said, smiling again at her. "Where's Vincent?" Sara Asked. "He went to find some way in…But We got hide before they us.." Cloud Said, looking around. "Where?" Sara Asked. Cloud nodded, and grabbed her hand. "Come on!" He Said. They started to run. `but where are we going…?' She though. Cloud found a tree a little bit away from the building, he climbed up into it. "Cloud…? She whispered.

"Come-on!" Cloud whispered helping her up into the tree. As soon as they got sitting in the tree, some soldier went up to the tree. "Someone here…sir." The soldier Said, to the other one. "I can see that… are you stupid or something?" The other one Asked. "No…" The first Soldier Said. "We better go tell them…" The other one Asked, then they ran. "Cloud…?, maybe we need to stop them?" Sara Said. "no….do nothing…we will just stay here…to night.." Cloud Said, putting his arm around her. "n-nothing?….That's 5 hours away….Cloud!" Sara Cried. "I know…" Cloud Said, pushing closer to her. "…Cloud…" She whispered and looked up at him. He looked down at her and slowly moved his face closed to her. "….C…" but she couldn't finished what she tried to say. He kissed her again, but this time she didn't pull away from him. He pulled both of his arms around her and pulled her closer.

Inside the enemies building, Vincent for some reason knew his way around. He smiled. `That's was to easy….' He though, a 1st class soldier walked up to him. "did you get two of them, Tanis…?" The 1st class soldier Asked. He nodded, then he's body turned back to normal. Brown eyes and short black hair. "Yes, I'll move them in at night.." Tanis Said. "Very good, you remember what to do right…?" The 1st class soldier Asked. "Yes, sir I do.." Tanis, Said then turned back into Vincent. The 1st class solder nodded. "Good, then be off…" He Said. Vincent nodded then left.

The 1st class soldier then when into the back room where the real Vincent was. "So….We got two more from your school….what do you have to say about that…?" The Class Soldier Asked. "Nothing…I have nothing to say to you, You will get what's coming to you soon…" Vincent Smiled. The Soldier Pushed him. "Shut-up!!, You talk back to get it!" The Soldier Said the hit him some more. "Damn, now stay Quiet!" The Soldier Said.

Back outside the Building. "Cloud…" She Whispered. "What…?" He Said, looking over to her.

"There's a lot of Soldiers down there…" She Said, looking down the tree. "I know…Don't worry about it…" Cloud Said. "Where's Vincent? It's about night fall…" She Whispered. He Shrugged. "I dunno, I just hope he is coming soon…" Cloud Said, looking around. `There's too many, for three of us no matter how strong we all are…' he thought. He fet some Sweat starting to come down his face. He was worried, but he wasn't going to let her know it. He wanted to be strong in front of her.

So maybe she would gave me a try, or something liked that. He though again. He love her, he knew that too well, but…he that a feeling she didn't feel the same way. She Beauty, her long brown hair and those blue eyes of her…I can't help wanted to look into them, those pools of blue water. He though and smiled just thinking about it. She looked over to him. "What is it, Cloud? What are you smiling about?" She Asked. He turned away, turning a little red. "n…nothing, just thinking about something that's all…" He said, trying to get all the red to go away from his face.

"If you say so, Cloud.." She Said, smiling. He blinked. `She is smiling at me…?' He though. He fet his heart racing then, he saw Vincent running to them. Cloud stood up in the tree then, Sara did too. Vincent jumped into the tree next to him. "Well…?" Cloud Asked. Vincent nodded. "I found a way in…this way…" Vincent Said, jumping out of the tree known out some soldiers on the ground. Cloud nodded. "Let's go Sara," He said, looking over to her then jumping out of the tree. "right.." She said, and jumped out of the tree too.

They ran to the building fighting off soldiers one by one. As they got far in the building more and more soldiers appeared to fight them. `It's liked they know we are here…' Cloud Though, `This isn't a good feeling I getting from him…' Cloud though, looking over to Vincent. Then, they got to the end of the hall. `A…Dead end…?' Cloud Though. `What the hell…is going on…?' He though again.Vincent stopped and looked at the wall. He didn't say a word to Cloud nor Sara. Then, 10 Soldiers appeared in front of Vincent. "What…that?!" Cloud Said, pulling out his sword.

"Vincent Pull back!" Cloud Yelled over Vincent. "No, need to Cloud…" Vincent said, now facing him. Then, Vincent's red eyes turned green…? Sara stepped back after looking at Vincent's eyes. "Cloud! That's not Vincent!" She cried, over to cloud who was by Vincent. "Who, is he then…?" He said, taking a step back to where Sara was. "Well…I'm a Doctor looking for two more people to work on, if you need to know…" The Doctor Said, that was dressed liked Vincent. Then, Sara looked behind her at the wall moving. She jumped. "The wall, moving!" She cried, then cloud looked behind her to see more soldier come out behind her.

"not…more." He whispered. `I can't fight off all of those and can't leave her by herself…What do I do?' Cloud though. He looked at his sword and got out a material piece, Bolt materia. `I'm not going to lose…another person in my life…' He though. `Aerith…Tifa…Barret…Cid..Yuffie…ugh…uh..huh&# 8230; RedXIII….Mom…Zack…how many, will have to dead because of me…?!' `No more…No more!!' `I don't want to feel, this pain any more…' There was to much pain in his heart to hold..and the love to fet for that girl beside him wasn't helping.

He fet Sweat coming down his face. "Sara, if you do have material please get it out…" He whispered to her. She nodded, and got a piece out, Fire material. `This is the first time…I have seen him worried' `…And he is very worried…' `….And it scaries me…' She though, holding the fire material to her chest. "Ok…" She whispered, after she was ready to do what they had to. "….Get, close to my back…" He whispered, to her not looking at her. She only blinked, and didn't move. "Please…it for your safty…" "Sara…" He said with pain in his voice. It about made her want to cry. "…Cloud…" She Whispered, and sighed and moved back. "Be, ready…" He said, holding his sword out at the soldiers in front of him.

`I'm not going to lose…nothing this time…!' He though, his mind was racing…thinking only of her. `They look Strong, But I'll win!!' Her though, were all over the place, thinking about everything that happened in her life. The Doctor, stood there watching them ready to fight. Then, he laughed. "Oh…?" "You wish to fight them?" "Go, ahead…but you will not get to far…" The Doctor said, and started laughing again. "We're see about that…" Cloud Said, pointing his sword at the Doctor's head. Then, Cloud hold his Bolt Material piece to the sky. "Sara…Now!" He cried, as he casted Bolt 2 on all the soldiers around him and Sara.

"Ok…" She Said, casting Fire 2 on all the soldiers around her and Cloud. They blinked after they attacked, nothing happens, the soldiers didn't disappers…? There was Silent. Finally, someone said something it was Sara. "…Umm…Cloud something, wrong…?!" She Said, with the question sound in her voice. `What…are they made out of?, They aren't normal soldiers…' He though, looking around himself and Sara. "well, as you two can see lighting and fire…will not hurt my soldiers…" The doctor said, watching the whole thing.

"Great…" Cloud whispered, after hearing what the Doctor said. Then, Sara turned her head to Cloud. "Now…what Cloud…?" She whispered to him. "Only…one thing we can do…" He said, grabing his sword from his back, then his free hand grabbed Sara's. He rubbed her hand, in a way saying how much he loved her. "….Cloud…" She whispered, turning a little red. "…Stay back…" He Said, letting go of Sara's hand and turning back to the Doctor. He stood in front of Sara to Protect her. The Doctor Smirked watching. "well…my soldiers attack them…!" The Doctor Said, pushing a button in.

"huh…" Cloud Said, watching the soldiers starting to move. 'They're moving…?!' He though. "They're Moving, Cloud!" Sara cried, from behind him. "…I know, stay behind me…" Cloud whispered, trying not to sound worry about what was happening. Sara blinked as she fet something grab her hand. She looked to see one of the soldier grabbed her right arm. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU, DOING!" She cried. "LET GO!" she cried, again trying to get away from the soldier's arm. "Sar…?" Cloud said, turning to her to see what was wrong.

"HEY! Let, go of her!!" "You Recycling Can!!" He screamed at them, they didn't move. Cloud got angry, and cutted the soldiers' arms off. He put his hand on her shoulder. "You, alright?" He asked, worried. "Y-yea…" She said, in a quiet voice. He looking into her beautiful blue eyes, then she blinked. `Thoses eyes, that hide so many surisped…' He though.

Then, she saw something that made her scream. "…Cloud!, The soldiers you hit with your sword…!" She cried, pointing at something. "What?" Cloud Said, turning to look at what she was pointing at. "The arm's moving!" She cried, then screamed watching. `how can it move?' `I cut it off…?' `Those soldiers aren't normal….' He though. The cutted two arms of the one soldier turned into two soldiers.

"how did that happen?" "I cut it's arms off…" Cloud Said, to himself. `this can't be real…' He though. Sara was in shock to say anything. The Doctor smirked at them. "Normal attacks and Fire and lighting willn't hurt my soldiers…" The Doctor said, pushing a button again. "Go, get them!" He Said, with a laugh in his voice. As he's soldiers with to attack again. The soldiers pulled Sara away from Cloud, then she screamed. "Sara!" he screamed.'No, I can't lose her…No!' His mind, screamed. He tried to run to her, but soldiers grabbed his legs and made him fall to the ground.

"NO!…Ugh…" He said, as she fell to the ground. Then, Sara screamed seeing this. "Cloud! Wake up!" "Please! Wake up!" "Please!" She screamed, everything around him went dark. "I lost so many, people in my life..First Aerith…" "Then…Tifa…It's all my fault…I couldn't save them when they needed me…" He mind was racing around, from the past up to now. "It's always, been my fault." "And always will be my fault…" "I couldn't save…her today…liked so many other people in my life…" He didn't want anyone to get hurt because of him, no more…He though. "Maybe, I'm not to feel true happiness…" "Or, she too…" He though thinking of Sara again. "I wish to only, see her smile one time that's all I ask..all I want…" "One time…" He though, then everything disappeared from his past and his Furent.