Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ At Last ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They belong to Square/Enix and were created by Nomura.
 
a/n: This is a pseudo-sequel to “Bodyguard Duty.” I say pseudo only because it's more of a spin-off…I guess. Essentially, I was compelled to write this as a release for the UST of “Bodyguard Duty”, though I guess it's in the same vein. Privately, I refer to it as the boys' revenge on me. I was also in the mood to write something explicitly sexual and somewhat dark and dirty.
 
Edit: Revised and re-edited for your reading pleasure.
 
“At Last”
 
 
Reno wasn't much for romance, but he had to admit that, after years of stolen kisses and desperate, sweaty gropes when they thought no one was watching, it really should have been more…meaningful. He knew Rufus's tastes. It could've been in his penthouse suite; it could've been expensive champagne with the lights down low.
 
Instead Reno was straddling Rufus's lap while he sat in his late father's office chair. They were hot and heavy with Midgar's glittering, ragged skyline stretched out behind them beyond the office's huge picture window. The desk had been scrubbed clean last night and the carpets had been shampooed, but Reno still imagined the he could smell, the heavy, meaty scent of blood and death.
 
At least the view was nice.
 
Reno really wasn't complaining as he ground his hips against Rufus's still-clothed hard-on, sucked his tongue, and moaned throatily. They had never had the time to be a real couple anyway, had always ended up carrying on like lovers in the midst of an illicit, guilty affair. The return of both Sephiroth and AVALANCHE assured that, even if Rufus was finally in charge now, things wouldn't be changing between them any time soon.
 
Except for this, this one thing they'd been waiting for so long that they'd nearly forgotten why they'd waited at all. It had begun as a matter of respect as well as keeping up their individual reputations and saving face. There was a time that it would've been a real bad idea for them to sleep together, but after awhile it had just become a game. How far could they go, how turned on could they get without fucking? As time went on and the deeper they entrenched themselves in Shinra's politics and dirty little secrets, they realized that no one would care if they screwed like rabbits every night. Still…the game had continued, growing more daring with each passing year.
 
Reno thought it was ironic, how hot he was for Rufus even though they'd already done almost every sexual act without penetration. He knew Rufus's body like the back of his own hand and yet here he was squirming in his lap like some horny sixteen-year-old on his first date.
 
Rufus was unbuckling Reno's belt, damn near ripped his fly open in order to get at his dick. His fingers wrapped around Reno's cock and began to stroke him with a gentleness that contradicted their frenzied kissing and groping hands.
 
“Hmmm…Rufus…” Reno moaned against his mouth, “C'mon, don't fucking tease me. After six years of foreplay, don't you dare fucking play with me now.”
 
He felt more than saw Rufus smile, “Impatient? We have time.”
 
“Yeah, yeah,” Reno groused as he loosened Rufus's tie, undid it completely, and slid it off. He tossed it behind him, hearing the fine silk slither off the desk and onto the floor. “That doesn't mean it's gonna stay that way. Anyway…don't you wanna fuck me now? I'm practically begging for it. Don't tell me you're gonna leave me hanging….”
 
Reno knew he must have looked wanton with his swollen lips, messy hair, and dick half-hanging out of his pants but didn't really care. He'd never wanted to be fucked so badly by anyone. Even though they hadn't always been mutual to each other, Rufus was the only one who could always drive him crazy with lust. Tonight was no exception, and he felt like his body was fevered. His pulse seemed to be tripping a mile a minute.
 
“Hmm…” Rufus purred, his eyes gleaming with a touch of sadism. His hand was still on Reno's cock and his thumb was circling the head with a touch just light enough to be agonizing. “What if I don't want to fuck you here like some cheap slut? We've been waiting for so long…shouldn't it be more meaningful?”
 
Fuckin' read my mind….
 
“Yeah…but we'll have time later. You can tease me all day if you want…Tie me up, pour candle wax all over me, whatever you want. Just now…Rufus…please….”
 
“I wonder,” Rufus murmured as he pushed Reno's jacket off his shoulders.
 
Reno kissed him and pressed his tongue against Rufus's. He felt like he was going out of his mind because he knew that Rufus wanted it bad, too. Rufus was just toying with Reno, always fucking with everyone's head, even his own lover's. Reno made desperate, hungry sounds, knowing it got Rufus off. Rufus loved being in control, loved being aware of how he affected someone and manipulating it to his favour.
 
Thing was, Reno didn't feel like playing the game tonight and was one stroke away from stripping naked, pulling out Rufus's dick, and sitting right down on it. “Please Rufus,” Reno pleaded, upping the ante, “I haven't been with anyone in ages, barely even had time to touch myself. Just think about how tight I'm gonna be around your cock.”
 
Rufus's eyes glazed and his entire body shuddered. His lips parted and his teeth caught his lower lip. When his gaze sharpened and re-focused, it was fierce with desire.
 
“Get on the floor and on your back; I want you spread out beneath me. Don't forget to undo your hair,” Rufus's voice held the slightest edge of a tremor.
 
Reno grinned, got up, and began to undress.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Reno was nude, stretched out on the floor just like Rufus had asked of him. It was dark in the presidential office, lit only by Midgar's craze of neon outside. The lighting was harsh sometimes, illuminating Reno's features in odd manners: Picking out the curve of a cheekbone and turning it razor sharp or falling over his eyes and making them shine with electricity, so painfully blue that it was almost unnatural, like the brightness of a SOLDIER's mako-eyes.
 
Rufus watched him writhe on the floor like a junkie needing a fix, his hands moving over his own body as though he'd taken leave of his senses in his frenzy of lust. Reno was acting like some eager slut; Rufus might have picked him up off Wall Market for the way he squirmed and moaned and begged. Usually this sort of showy behaviour put Rufus off, but he supposed that it was understandable on this night. He'd whipped Reno into a frenzy, had promised him the thing they'd been longing for since practically the first kiss.
 
“Stop touching yourself,” Rufus murmured.
 
Reno took orders well; it made him a good Turk. He stretched his arms above his head, twisted his long fingers together as though waiting for his wrists to be bound. Rufus instantly regretted the distinct lack of rope or handcuffs at his disposal.
 
Rufus stared at Reno, mind on the past, and how many times he'd admired the Turk's body. Other lovers had eventually bored Rufus, had never held a candle to his ambitions, but Reno…. He'd contemplated it many times and tried to figure out why Reno held his fascination. Was it his hungry mouth and languid gaze? Was it the way he knew just what buttons to push in order to turn him on even though Rufus had already seen it all? Was it his faithful devotion and oddly soothing presence?
 
Rufus could never quite pin it down and had eventually tired of trying to unravel the great mystery of Reno's charm.
 
The Turk's voice impinged on his thoughts, jarring in the silence but no longer husky with his need. It was just a little bit concerned, serious, and almost dismayed.
 
“Rufus…?”
 
Rufus shivered, and his eyes met Reno's devouring gaze in the darkness. Reno's expression was stark with something like terror mingling with desire, as though he thought that Rufus really would leave him unfulfilled.
 
The temptation was there. Rufus could never escape the streak of cruelty that ran so deep within his personality that it may as well have been as hereditary as his blonde hair and blue eyes. And yet…Rufus wasn't quite sure if he'd truly ever loved anyone or anything in his entire life, but he also knew how deep his feelings ran for Reno. Devotion and loyalty ran both ways and maybe, just maybe their relationship was the closest thing to love Rufus had ever known.
 
Rufus picked up the Turk's discarded jacket and reached into one of the inner pockets. As unpredictable as Reno could be, there were certain things that Rufus could count on when it came to Reno and sex. He found the anticipated tube of lube and tossed it at Reno. It landed on his chest and Reno fingered it eagerly.
 
Rufus smirked as he began to take off his clothes.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Piece by piece, Rufus's clothes came off. White suit jacket first, then his waistcoat and shirt, and Reno's eyes strayed to watch Rufus unbuckle his belt. He would never get over this anticipation, the ache that burned straight down to the marrow.
 
Pristine white trousers pooled at Rufus's feet, and he wasn't wearing any underwear tonight, which probably meant he'd been planning this all goddamned day. He took off his socks and shoes with his typically meticulous gestures. Rufus did not waste a single movement, but he didn't seem to be in much of a hurry either, the fucking tease.
 
As Rufus knelt over Reno, the bright lights of the city made him appear almost ethereal. His skin was too pale, like polished marble, and his eyes seemed to be devoid of color. He lowered himself on top of Reno and their mouths met almost instinctually, as simple and natural as breathing.
 
It was liquid and sensual, warm and sweet as honey. The ravaging passion of only moments before had soothed to become a slow burn. Skin on skin, limbs entwining, and as their bodies moved together, the desperation began to return again.
 
Reno arched his back, rubbed his cock against Rufus's, moaning and panting against his mouth. “Been too goddamned long,” He whispered as he nipped at Rufus's lips.
 
They both knew he wasn't talking about sex. Rufus had been away for a long time and Reno hadn't always been able to track him down.
 
His long fingers weaved through Reno's hair and Rufus was nuzzling his neck, kissing his throat. “I know…I know…but everything is different now….”
Reno pressed the lube into Rufus's free hand. “You know that's not true until you fuck me,” He whispered.
 
That was the crux of it: It wasn't about the consummation of their relationship or the resolution of the mind and sex games. It was about freedom and the beginning of a new era, so much more than lust.
 
Reno spread his legs a little wider when one of Rufus's hands began to slide along the inside of his thighs. Rufus sighed softly, eyelashes fluttering slightly.
 
“Your skin is always so soft,” He murmured, “Why is that?”
 
Reno smirked, gazed at Rufus from beneath his lashes. He was kneeling between Reno's legs, bent to kiss his lower belly. Rufus moved lower, lapped delicately at the barely perceptible crease of skin between his testicles.
 
Fuck,” Reno swore softly, twining his fingers through his hair and half-hoping Rufus would wrap that pretty mouth around his cock. There was nothing that turned him on more than watching Rufus Shinra suck him off.
 
He felt lube-slicked fingers pressing against his hole and knew that pleasure would have to wait for another time. There was a touch of pain as his body tensed involuntarily, and then Rufus's fingers slid inside of him in a sweet, smooth glide.
 
Reno felt his eyes roll back as he groaned. He arched his back and whispered incoherent praise. All he wanted was Rufus deep within him.
 
Rufus pushed Reno's knees up, spread him a bit wider. He rose over the Turk and used another dollop of lube to slick his own cock. Reno licked his lips and stared, watching the slow, almost teasing movements of his hand.
 
He was barely aware that he was softly chanting “please, please, please” in a frenzied mantra.
 
Rufus pressed the head of his dick against Reno's lube-slicked asshole and slowly began to push himself inside of him. Inch by agonizingly sweet inch, Rufus entered him. Though Reno was tempted to just arch his hips and sheath the remaining length within him, it felt so damned good that he could only moan and whisper encouragements in Rufus's ear.
 
When Rufus was halfway in, he pulled out a little only to thrust partway in once more. He continued with these short, shallow thrusts for awhile, until Reno finally grabbed his ass and forced him all the way in.
 
Reno!” Rufus's eyes widened in rare surprise as his lover's ass clenched around his cock.
 
Reno cried out in a mingling of pain and pleasure, clutched at Rufus's shoulders. Rufus's mouth covered his in a deep, wet kiss as he began to rotate his hips against Reno's ass.
 
“Hmmm…” Reno murmured against his lips, “Feels so good…fucking amazing….”
 
Rufus didn't say a word, had always let his eyes, body and expressions do all the talking. Reno could see how aroused he was, how far gone.
 
Rufus gripped a handful of Reno's hair and tugged his head back. Mouth and teeth grazed his throat and he could feel Rufus murmuring against his skin but he couldn't understand what he was saying.
 
Reno bit his earlobe, purred vulgar entreaties, “You can fuck me hard, Rufus…open me up…I just want to feel you….”
 
Rufus kissed him hard, pulled Reno's long legs around his waist. He grabbed Reno's narrow hips between his hands and began to ride him with quick, deep strokes. Reno tossed his head against the expensive carpet, felt it rubbing roughly against his back but was unable to really give a good goddamn about the stinging pain.
 
The wet sound of their mouths meeting and the hard slap of flesh on flesh sounded terribly loud. Reno imagined that all of Midgar could hear them. Harsh gasps, moans, and Reno's frenzied praise punctuated the silence.
 
Reno arched his hips, met Rufus thrust for thrust, and grabbed Rufus's ass as though he were trying to pull him impossibly deeper into his body. Rufus was leaving teeth marks on Reno's neck, welts from fingernails on his skin.Even though it wasn't pretty or romantic, Reno couldn't have wanted it any other way. It was so right, so perfect in its messy desperation.
 
Rufus squeezed Reno's cock and whispered against his lips, “Come for me.”
 
As though Rufus had full command over his body, those words triggered a surge of ecstasy deep within his body. His lover's name was torn from his throat on a sharp cry. Reno felt Rufus pushing his face against his throat, panting raggedly as he came hard. They clutched at each other and shivered through the intensity of their pleasure.
 
They kissed languidly as their bodies relaxed. Rufus carefully pulled out of Reno and rested on top of him as a comfortable silence settled around them.
 
Reno sighed, toyed with Rufus's sweat-dampened hair. “That was un-fucking-believable.”
 
Rufus lifted his head and looked down into Reno's face. He was flushed, gleaming with sweat, and his eyes were bright; he was as insanely gorgeous as Reno had ever seen him.
 
“So,” Rufus smirked, “was it worth the wait?”
 
“Oh yeah,” Reno drawled, “but I still kinda wish we'd given in sooner.”
 
Rufus chuckled wickedly, “Well…I'm fairly sure that we have all night to make up for lost opportunities….”
 
Reno's eyebrows lifted, “You sure that'd be the right thing to do right now? Ain't Shinra in a bit of a state of emergency?”
 
“I'm the president of this company now,” Rufus replied smugly, “I think I should be the one to make that call and the issues are being handled as I speak.”
 
Reno laughed, kissed him affectionately. The kiss extended longer and deeper than either had intended, and when their lips finally parted, they were both gasping.
 
Rufus slid off Reno's body and began to gather up his clothing. He threw Reno's clothes at him a bit brusquely as he began to dress. “You may have a point, though.”
 
Reno blinked as he mentally silently kicked himself. “Oh yeah?”
 
“Get dressed,” Rufus flipped a lock of unruly blonde hair out of his eyes, “Time isn't exactly on our side. Let's not waste the privacy that we have for the moment.”
 
Reno grinned at his lover as he pulled himself off the floor and began to get dressed. “Sure thing, Boss,” he drawled.
 
 
Finis.