Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Cloud's Mis-adventures ❯ Stealing Materia! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Back to write another chapter of `Cloud's mis-adventures'! It's really fun to write, really. I mean, my other fics are fun to write also, so.. Uh. I don't know what I mean. ^^;; Oh, I got a green chocobo last night when I was playing FFVII, I'm so happy! ^_^
 
Alonegirl_34: You don't like Final Fantasy fics? Why not? Well, I'm glad you like this! ^_^
 
Disclaimer: Final Fantasy VII, nor Irvine Kinneas belong to me, if they did, Irvine wouldn't fall for someone as annoying as Selphie, and FFVII would be a bit different.
 
 
Cloud: I'm glad I got out of the ocean in one piece! That guy sure was nice enough to let me on his boat! ^_^ I knew the world loved me! And I thought the random NPCs were just useless people who did nothing but sat around on their butts complaining about the world getting crushed by meteor! I was so wrong! -goes to Nibelheim- I might as well ask Vincent where he put my submarine.
 
Vincent: -outside of the mansion, trying to shake off a tourist- I'm telling you, I'm not a girl!
 
Irvine: But you have long hair! And you're cute!!
 
Vincent: I'M NOT A GIRL NOW GET AWAY BEFORE I SHOOT YOU WITH MY RIFLE!
 
Irvine: Ooh, a gun? I have one too!
 
Cloud: Hi Vincent!
 
Vincent: -_- Morons.. They follow each other like lemmings.
 
Cloud: Lemmings? I LOVE lemmings!
 
Irvine: Hey, me too! Let's make a club!
 
Cloud: `Kay!
 
Vincent: Is there something you wanted, Cloud? I've got my hands full at the moment.
 
Cloud: Where is my submarine?
 
Vincent: Oh, who knows? It was running out of gas so I let it sink in the ocean.
 
Irvine: That's deep. It make's me feel poetic.
 
Cloud: O_O You drowned mah sub?!
 
Vincent: Yes..
 
Cloud: WAHH! I knew you hated me!! -runs away crying-
 
Irvine: You told me that you had the submarine near Costa Del Sol.
 
Vincent: It's always fun to see him cry like that! ^.~
 
:::::::::
 
Cloud: -now in Rocket Town- Derrr, this place is big!
 
Yuffie: Heya Cloud!
 
Cloud: Wazzup, dawg?
 
Yuffie: Just the foshizzle!
 
Cloud: Werd.
 
Barret: Have you guys been listenin' to me and Cid's conversations again?
 
Cloud: Mayyyyyyyyyyyybe.
 
Yuffie: So what are you doing here?
 
Cloud: Not much, you?
 
Yuffie: Well there is this one house here that has TONS of materia, but it has an extremely high-tech innovative security system I can't seem to get past.
 
Cloud: Sounds fun!
 
Yuffie: It is, you wanna help me with nabbing the materia? I'll split the goods 80/20!
 
Cloud: Wow, what a bargain! Okay!
 
Yuffie: Great! All you have to do is go to that house over there, once you find a high-tech looking box, open it. You'll know what to do after that! Well, I'm counting on you to do this Cloud!
 
Cloud: -drooling absent mindedly-
 
Yuffie: CLOUD!
 
Cloud: Derrrrr!
 
Yuffie: -kicks Cloud- Do the job!
 
Cloud: Okie! ^-^
 
Yuffie: Great! -runs to the house with materia-
 
:::::::::::
 
Cloud: Hmm.. This seems to be the house! -sees a box- Hmm, this is probably the box. -pulls some sweet moves with his sword, the blanket that was on the box is also slashed-
 
Random NPC: -ignoring the fact that a total stranger is in his house, as all NPCs seem to do-
 
Cloud: Well that should do it! -goes to find Yuffie- YUFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIE!
 
Yuffie: Hey Cloud, did you find the box?
 
Cloud: I sure did, I did some sweet moves, if I do say so myself!
 
Yuffie: You usually do say so yourself..
 
Cloud: Huh?
 
Yuffie: I said, great job Cloud! ^_^
 
Cloud: Oh, thanks!
 
Yuffie: -goes into the materia room-
 
Alarm: BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! INTRUDER ALERT!!
 
Yuffie: Huh? Cloud, I thought you turned off the alarm!
 
Cloud: I did!
 
Yuffie: Cloud, what exactly did you do?
 
Cloud: *_* I slashed this box here -points to a box- that said High-tech on it!
 
Yuffie: Did you check the WHOLE box?!
 
Cloud: Yes, DUH! I'm not an idiot!
 
Yuffie: -checks the top of the box- Cloud, this says High Techno Music!! >.<
 
Cloud: I thought that blanket was used for something..
 
Security Guard: Hold it right there! Put your hands in the air where I can see them!
 
Cloud: Durrr! -drools absent mindedly-
 
Security Guard: OHMIGAWD! Are you Cloud Strife!?
 
Cloud: Yuppums!
 
Security Guard: OHMIGAWD! -having a seizure- I'm your biggest fan! I was NPC no. 78 that you talked to!
 
Cloud: Really?! I thought your voice sounded familiar!
 
Yuffie: You know what, keep the materia, you guys are making my I.Q drop to double digits. -walks out-
 
Security Guard: So like, how have things been going?
 
Cloud: Oh, great! I'm a free man now!
 
Security Guard: Sweet! I wish I could say the same!
 
Cloud: Pfft! Come travel with me for a bit, it'll be fun!
 
Security Guard: OHMIGAWD! Are you serious?!
 
Cloud: Yeah! =P
 
Security Guard: I am SO with you! My name's George by the way!
 
Cloud: Let's go pal!
 
 
Hehe! You like it? I thought Cloud should have a friend with him on his adventures! So meet George, I'll put up a description of him for you next chapter! Well, until next time, enjoy!