Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness That Isnt Dark (much, needs better title) ❯ The warning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, this is my first FF fic. Sorry if the characters are OOC. I don't own Final Fantasy 8, I do own, however is Kobra and Sabby.
 
---
 
Character profiles:
 
Name: Sabby
Age: 13
Eye color: gold-like cats
Race: neko-jin (just the fanges and the slyness)
Appearance: black hip hugger pants with blood red chains going aroung the legs and waist and black t-shirt with blood red chans going loosely around her arms. Brown hair with dark purple streaks and is 5'0”.
Attitude: sly and mormally shy.
Weapon of choice: katana
 
Name: Kobra
Age: 13
Eye color: crimson
Race: human and angel
Appearance: much like Sabbys but the chains are black and go around her stomach too. And a black chocker with a wiccan symbol of a star. Also a tatoo on her arm-is a tattoo of triple six.
Attitude: cold, sly, sometimes happy.
Weapon of choice: sword.
 
----
 
So this is it, huh? This is where the demon will strike next, though a young angel who was wearing black. Something moved in the shadows, crimson eyes caught the shape of the person and she smirked. “Sabby,” she said, simply.
 
“Kobra,” came the neko-jins reply.
 
“What are you doing here?” the angel asked.
 
“Spying, you too?”
 
“Trying to figure out why the demon will plot to strike here, next,” came the girls response. Her black and blood red wings disappeared as a SeeD came walking along the forest, and Sabby jumped into a tree.
 
\\The demon planning to strike here?!\\ Sabby asked, in their mind-link.
 
\Unfourtunatly,\ came the bleak reply.
 
Then the young neko-jin very carefully and very quietly jumped down from the tree and quietly hid herself as the SeeD prepared to attack his oppenent.
 
“I will beat you, Squall!” his oppentent shouted.
 
Squall didn't reply, only had his weapong out and ready to strike.
 
Oh, their going to kill eachother, the neko thoughy, happily.
 
\Sabby, lets go,\
 
\\Their war distroyed my village,\\ came her sad reply.
 
\It wasn't them! Now lets go!\
 
\\Fine!\\
 
“Whatever,” muttered Kobra. Sabby rolled her eyes and she and Kobra lept off.
 
---City of Heaven---
 
Kobar sighed and walked along the busy streets of Heaven, her black wings folded across her back, and chains whiping her arms when she tried running. Now, I wish I hadnt used chains to kill myself, she thought, annoyed with the multiple bruises that were already sore from her chains.
 
She scowled, though, as she stopped by someone. She was about to turn aruond and tell them to fuck off, but when she saw the person, she smiled shyly. “Oh, hi, Toni,” she said, now really out of character.
 
“Hey,” the angel said, his light hazel eyes looking through to her demonic and evil soul. He smiled at her. “soo, you busy tommorow night?”
 
“Tommorow? Isnt that the dance?”
 
Toni blushed and nodded. “Yeah…”
 
“Um, I don't know…I'll ask the steraoi(1),”
 
“Huh?”
 
Kobra smiled. “I'll ask Peter,”
 
“But whats a-?”
 
“Talk later!”
 
---Earth---
 
Kobra fidgeted with a black chain. She was wearing her normal atire and was sitting on the roof of the Garden, waiting for anyone to come out, when they did she smirked and stood and shouted, “Hey, Zell Dichnet (sp?)!!” The blond looked around. “Up here, you doofus!” he looked up.
 
“And you are…?”
 
“My name isnt of much use, hon,” she said, leaping down and landing on her feet then cursing in pain. “what I need you to do, little naïve one, is to inform your little group of friends that danger is heading your guys way. Wait…your are friends with Rinoa, Squall, Sefier, Quities, Selfie and Irvine right?”
 
“Not exactly friends with Sefier or Squall, but yeah. Your no older than what…12?”
 
“I AM THIRTEEN!” she snapped, fury in her crimson eyes.
 
“Okay, kid. What danger?”
 
“A friend of mine will tell you in due time, Zell-boy,” she said, myseriously disappearing.
 
“Zell! Who were you talking to?” Selphie asked, walking outside.
 
“That's funny, there was a girl standing here, she was dressed in pure black and…”
 
“I saw her too, who is she?”
 
“I don't know….”
 
-----------
 
Okay, there. My first FF story ever…please review…