Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Death's Thoughts ❯ Death's Thoughts ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chestnut hair flowing in the salty wind. Grey-blue eyes staring off in to the distance. Powerful gunblade on offense in his lather clad hands. His face, a perfection of ice frozen in time. The faint glimmer of peace on his frowning face. On the outside, he radiates coldness and power. On the inside, molting lava, and lonliness. Never letting anyone get the to close to him he shows no emotion. Nicknames are thrown at him, Lionheartless, Ice Princess, Puberty boy. They slide off with ease on his icy personality but within hiself each hurtful word stabs him in the heart, like his rivals gunblade twisting and turning in his chest.
As he falls to the ground not a single moan escapes his lips, but his memories flash before his eyes; that one day when the one he cared for left and a single thought had flowed thorugh his mind. "I will never let anyone get that close to me ever again." From that day on he built his defenses like a brick wall around his soul, never once letting anyone get near to him. But little did that young boy know, he would be remembered as not the Ice Princess but as having the soul of a lion, and a heart most man can only dream of having.