Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ E-Z Pick ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: E-Z Pick

Pairings: Seifer x Squall?

Rating: nc-17

+++

Seifer's relationship with Rinoa was extremely strong. They shared something together, at home, at bed, and she became a big part of Seifer's life.

He wanted to spend his whole life with her as his wife. He planned to purpose to her to be with him forever. He first met her when they were very young teenagers.

He ran around in the training battlefields, playing with other roommates his Hyperion, the pretty gunblade he had. And there she was, giggling with her other girlfriends at the corner. They sneaked around to see Seifer boosting around, beating other boys.

He once kicked the ball, almost hitting the girl's head. He ran over and apologized, grinning to the raven-haired girl.

"Hi, name's Seifer."

"Rinoa," she blushed beautifully. They dated ever since. What would go wrong?

One day, she saw someone else she never saw in the Gardens before, a brunette boy. He was battling against Seifer, her lover. She saw how skilled that brunette boy was against him.

"Come on, Squall!" Seifer teased, clashing his blade against Squall's bigger gunblade. Sure he had bigger gunblade but he was much smaller than Seifer. The blonde smirked at his victory as the smaller boy raised his arm in defense.

"Nice play. Better luck next time," he said to the weaker boy.

"Fuck you," Squall muttered, turning back to the doorway where Rinoa was.

"Hi, baby," Seifer purred, leaning over to kiss his lover. Rinoa couldn't help but look over his shoulder to the beautiful brunette. His chocolate hair covered his face in a mysterious way and his face was so feminine.

+++

Seifer was happy with the purpose of his life until one night. They were kissing. He sneaked into Rinoa's dorm room with a dozen of roses and stopped in track as he saw a heart-shattering scene.

He saw Rinoa's tongue probing another boy's mouth. But what was worse is that the man she's kissing is Squall- his best friend, his going to be his best man of his wedding.

They were engaged for fuck's sake. He slammed the door all the way till it hit the wall, and the shocked couple turned their heads to the angry blonde.

"RINOA! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

"Oh, Seifer, I can explain!" Rinoa said breathless.

"EXPLAIN?? EXPLAIN WHEN YOUR FUCKING TONGUE INTO MY BEST FRIEND'S THROAT?? I FUCKING DON'T THINK SO!" Seifer boomed into Rinoa's face, slightly spitting in her face and blowing her hair.

"AND YOU!" he spun to Squall, "HOW COULD YOU FUCKIN' DO THAT! YOU... betrayed me..."

Tears sprung into his eyes, glossy eyes threatened to fall. Squall felt like hitting himself. He never saw him like this before.

"Seifer...I-I'm sorry."

"Goodbye," Seifer whispered, obviously badly hurt feeling inside his voice. He walked out the room quickly leaving the couple behind.

"Wait!" Squall called after him. Seifer heard him but kept on walking. Rinoa pulled Squall's arms to prevent from running after his best friend.

"Let me go!" the brunette shrieked, hint of confusion and hurt in his voice, he ran after the blonde.

+++

A/N: This is my first fanfic, please review what you think should happen in the next chapter? Any better name for the title?