Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ FF7-Clouds battle. ❯ Pairing off. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There were reports of spotting a man that looked like Sephiroth in a town nearby so they stopped over to get supplies and check out the rumors.
 
They landed the Highwind nearby and proceeded on foot.
 
Vincent: We should split up into groups.
 
Tifa: I think he's right.
 
Cloud: Alright we'll go in teams of 3.
 
Yuffie: Who's with who?
 
Cloud: All right lets see. why not pair up with who you want.
 
Tifa: I'll go with Cloud.
 
Cid: I need some more tools.
 
Barret: Fine i guess i'll go with you since i'll be around there anyway.
 
Cid: What for?
 
Barret: Ammo for my arm among other things okay.
 
Cid: Yeah Yeah whatever.
 
Vincent: I'll be going with you two then.
 
Cid: Lemme guess ammo.
 
Vincent: yes.
 
Cait Sith: Well i guess i'll get the ship restocked.
 
Yuffie: Is'nt there a materia store near there?
 
Cait Sith: Ummm yes.
 
Nanaki/Red 13: Well i think i'll go with you two.
 
Yuffie: Why's that?
 
Nanaki/Red13: Well becuase last time you two were on your own...
 
Yuffie: Alright alright.
 
Cloud: Well lets go then.
 
So they split up into teams of three consisting of Team 1 being..
 
Cloud & Tifa-----Team 2 consisted of Cid, Vincent & Barret. While the last one being team 3 was Yuffie, Nanaki, and Cait Sith.
 
There tasks were simple enough.
Tifa and Cloud were going to investigate the rumors about Sephiroth while Barret,Cid and Vincent were going to supply some more ammo for themselves and the HighWind. And Nanaki,Yuffie and Cait Sith were going to resupply the ship with things such as food and medical supplies among other basics. The mechanincs where set to do a check up on the HighWind while everyone was in town.
But today would be a day they would remember.
********************************
 
RogueWarrior869: This fic is in honor of my one year anniversary of FinalFantasy 7/Seven....I have had the idea for a while but just now write it...eh.
My advice to you people...Get up and go play FF7...Its awesome. Go work on your old files....or start new ones...You know you want to...Happy Holidays. V(^_^)V.