Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ FFVIII Pairings ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: FF8 and characters belong to Squaresoft.

FFVIII parings

-Squall and Rinoa-

They stood together at the orphanage, the wind blowing their hair. The beautiful flower field seemed only to invite them to run across, holding each other, never to forget. Squall looked up and held her face gently in his hands, whispering the words he didn't had a chance to tell her before. "…Rinoa, you're my sorceress, even if you end up as the world's enemy, I will always be your knight."

Her face was only inches away from his, and she leaned closer to him, gripping his leather jacket in her hands. "I love you Squall, I want you to stay by my side."

"I love you too," he replied.

They both sighed.

"And I am that romantic," The commander nodded to himself, disbelieving what he just said. "Yeah, how about we go hunt some T-Rexaurs next Saturday?"

"Cool, and we can have a romantic candle light dinner in the middle of the training center," Rinoa said. "And the Grats will start spitting on us. Isn't that great?!"

"Or we could do whatever you want in Secret Area after dinner…"

-Irvineand Selphie-

Irvine went down on one knee, holding her hands warmly in his. "Sephie, I've always love you since I was a baby."

Selphie gasped, and covered her mouth. "Irvy, I feel the same way with you too! And we're both happy go lucky!"

"Let's go have a paah-taay!!!" He bellowed.

"Yaay!!"

-Laguna and Raine-

"You're my rainbow, Raine. Will you be my bride?"

Laguna inserted the ring carefully in to her ring finger, letting the smile well up in her features. He chose the ring with Kiros, blushing half of the time because the man never stops teasing him. He waited impatiently with his heart hammering in his chest as Raine raised the ring levelly to her eyes, and smiled at him, tears welling up in her eyes. He did the same,

"Laguna, Y-you… were carried in here crying like a baby, and I was the one who had to take care of you...Your crude way of speaking...I don't know if your aspirations as a journalist...Every time I try to have a serious conversation, you avoid it...I can't stand your snoring and you talk in your sleep…" She stared at the ring again, and Laguna felt his jaw dropped. "But I'll marry you, since you have this ring…"

Letting out one strangled sob, Raine rushed over to him, wrapping her arms closely around the bewildered man.

"…Thanks," he answered, wondering how he's gonna pay that shop in Galbadia because the ring has cost him a fortune.

-Cid and Edea-

Cid: My beloved sorceress … I will always be your knight.

Edea: My dear Ciddy…even if I'm trying to take over the garden and end up killing everybody in the world, even you, you'll still love me?

Cid: …Yeah.

Edea: Take me now, sexy!

Cid: (snicker) Gladly!

-Zell and the girl with pigtail-

Zell drummed his fingers on top the library counter, while his other hand was rubbing his pocket. "So watcha doin' this Saturday?"

The Girl with Pigtail blushed furiously and ducked her head. "Ze-zell… I'm off this Saturday."

Zell scratched his head absentmindedly. "So, ya wanna eat hotdogs with me at the cafeteria?"

The Girl with pigtail blushed again. "Su-sure."

"Great!" Zell said. But as he turned to the exit with the flushing Girl with Pigtail at his back, all he could ever think about was…Ohh…hotdog.

-Seifer and Rinoa-

"Rinoa, don't you still remember those summer days we spent together?"

Rinoa: You mean the one where you almost drown and I have to save your sorry ass? I kinda forgot after you pushed me to Adel, though…

Seifer: …You know what, forget about it.

Rinoa: "Let's have another summer together, Seifer! Squall was such a LOSER, I don't know what I see in him."

-Squall and Quistis-

Squall: Insructor Trepe, I…

Quistis: Hush Squall. I know you love Rinoa, and you're her knight. I've completely given up even before Rinoa shows up in your world.

Squall: You're right. As long as she lives, we will never be together.

*Rinoa dies*

Squall: So Quisty, whatcha doing this Saturday?


-Seifer and Quistis-

Seifer: Instructor, I hate you! I was never your favorite student! You always like Squall more than me!

Quistis: What was that, Seifer Almasy?

Seifer: I said I love you.

-Seifer and Squall-

Seifer: -glares-

Squall: -glares-

Seifer: …This is ridiculous.

Squall: Whatever. Wanna grab booze and then have a gunblade match till we end up killing each other?

Seifer: Great idea!

-Selphie and Seifer-

Seifer: Messenger girl, you are so incredibly sexy. Even though we spent our childhood time together, I barely know you, and I still think we are meant for each other.

Selphie: (blink blink) Seifer, I feel the same.

-Zell and Selphie-

Selphie: So Wassup, Chicken wuss?

Zell: …

Selphie: Hmm? You don't like me calling you chicken wuss? How about pig then?

Zell: …

Selphie: Don't like that either? How about anal?

Zell: …I love you.

Selphie: (snicker) I know that, Zelly. I love you too.

-Seifer and Fujin-

Seifer: Fujin, I never like you as a friend. I always thought you as my lover!

Fujin: WE ARE POSSE. POSSE FOREVER!

Seifer: Yes, it's true.

-Laguna and Julia-

Julia: You've inspired me, Laguna.

Laguna: …Me?

Julia: Yes, thanks to you, I think I can come up with something.

Laguna: Really?

Julia: Yes, you'll always be in my heart after you left and I marry General Caraway.

Laguna: …You're welcome.

-Squall and Zell-

Zell: I think we should be more then friends, Squall.

Squall: Why?

Zell: Fan girls think just because we are friends we should be in love.

Squall: But Zell, I do love you.

Zell: O_o

-Quistis and Irvine-

Qusitis: Irvy, Squall's rejection has opened my eyes. I think I love you!

Irivine: Quisty, even though you always act like a big sister, we were meant to be together!

Quistis: It's written in the stars!

-Zell and Quistis-

Quistis: Zell, I found out that your muscular arms and chest are incredibly attractive.

Zell: Instructor, you're my shooting star!

-Squall and Ellone-

Squall: I miss you, sis. I think about you every night ever since you left the orphanage.

Ellone: ??? I thought you lost your memory because of the GFs….

Squall: Hush now, just forget about that, kay?

Ellone: Think about it, we're actually not related by blood. Sure!

-Laguna and Ellone-

Laguna: Elle, uncle Laguna always love you like a daughter.

Ellone: But I love you like a woman loves a man, uncle Laguna.

Laguna: I know, and I always want it to be more than that!

-Seifer and Ultimecia-

Seifer: Sorceress Ultimecia… I'd do anything for you.

Ultimecia: My knight… you melt my heart…you're the one that I want.

Seifer: Ohh, Ulti-baby!

Ultimecia: Kiss me, sugar!

-Kiros and Ward-

Kiros: So Ward, we are always together, we should be more than friends, don't you think?

Ward: …

Kiros: Good!

-Zell and hotdog-

Zell: Hotdog! I love you! You're the best in this world!

Hotdog: …

Zell: I love you! I can't spend a day without you!

Hotdog: …

Zell: You want some mustard? Or ketchup?

*Zell eats the hotdog.*

Zell: Mmm… and I forgot to say, you always taste so good.

THE END