Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Feelings... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started the battle, and very soon I discovered this wasn't going to be like fighting any ordinary fiend.
Seymour started off with some quite annoying magic spells, and I started to wonder what I had gotten myself into. Someone tell me why again I joined these people on their journey to Zanarkand...

Rikku got hit by a Firaga spell, and was nearly knocked out. I immediately played a random classic rock song to trigger a Curaga spell.
Rikku smirked and stuck up a thumb, before mixing two items together.

Seymour was hit by a bomb, and needed a second to recover, so I played some Cannibal Corpse, just to see if it would mean an instant-kill again.

It didn't do anything, so I shrugged and decided not to try any death spells anymore, they didn't seem to affect Seymour anyway.

The fight continued for a while, while we kept healing eachother. It was crazy, I couldn't believe how one human being, or well, one guado, could be so very powerful.
I kept casting spells such as Shell and Protect, but it didn't matter, because Seymour broke through them like there wasn't anything there.

I have had to use a lot of curative spells, so I never got to try out whether I could find any new spells on my dear Fender.
Just when I was about to give up the fight, Tidus performed the finishing blow.

The moment I see Seymour explode I sink down on my knees. I have never ever seen something this strong before, and I hope this will be the first, and the last time.

The gang babbles a bit, about Sin, Seymour and about Sin being Jecht. I don't care, it's all not my problem, so I decide to ignore it. I'm not supposed to get too involved anyway, because whenever I get involved with anything, bad things happen.

After a little we continue, and I'm glad we can leave this place behind. Mount Gagazet is totally boring me, and I can't wait to get to Zanarkand. Or well, that's what I think.
After facing that Seymour I'm starting to fear Sin, especially since everyone appears to fear Sin aswell. And that can't be good.

After a very short while we come across a place that seems flooded in something blue. I don't know what it is, but it looks spooky.
At first I don't know what to think, but than I see something I wasn't expecting to see.
"P-people..." I say, or stutter, when I see human beings embedded in the blue stuff, and I black out.


A little while later, I don't how long, I wake up to the sound of someone calling my name.
I open one eye and stare in Auron's face.
"Huh." I sit up straight and close my eyes when I get a bit dizzy. "What's going on?"
Auron shakes his head. "I think you fainted." He says. "Apparantly you can't handle the Cluster of the Fayth."
"Ugh."

I stand up again, and see everyone stare at me.
"Don't look at me like that."

The guys turn the other way, and Lulu asks if we can continue now.
I nodd, and we start to walk again, but soon enough Tidus blacks out aswell.

I have been trying to ignore the... Fayth, and I want to get away from this place as soon as possible, but we can't just leave Tidus here, so I sit down and bury my face in my hands.

It takes quite a while for him to come back to planet Earth, and when he does wake up, everyone tells him how worried they were.
I sigh, softly, and wonder if they weren't worried about me... Probably not, they hardly know me anyway.

When we continue again I'm glad I can leave the Cluster of the Fayth behind. It seriously freaked me out.

On our way to the Zanarkand ruins I see Tidus stop in his tracks and pick up a sphere, but when I come closer to him he waves me away.
"Not now."

I shrug and follow the others, and after a while Tidus joins us again. He looks confused, but I let it rest, he didn't want me around earlier anyway.

"Are you alright?" Auron asks after a while.
"Hm?" I look up confused and nodd. "I'm sorry."
He smirks. "It's okay."

One of the guys makes a fire on top of a mountain, and we gather around it. This might be the last time we have some time to do nothing, so better enjoy it.

I check out the ruins, that can now be seen, and feel a bit weird. This is like the end to something...
I sit down, next to Auron, and for no reason he hands me his coat again.

"It's not that cold." I say, cocking an eyebrow.
"So."

I shrug and enjoy the thing again, it feels nice.
Nobody makes any remarks about it, thankfully, and after a while I start to relax.
I think for a bit, and suddenly realise something that makes me stand up and throw Auron's coat back at him.

"Hm?" Auron looks up confused, and I run away from the gang, slightly in panic.
Lulu comes after me, but I tell her to leave me alone for a second. I need to think. I think...

I can't be... I hardly know the man right? So I can't be... having feelings for him.