Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy Radio/T.V. Network ❯ Just Beginning ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok, here is the next chapter. Right now it will be a lot of the `Law' shows, because that is what we started with. Afterwards, we began to create different shows for different games. So be patient, if you are waiting for your favorite Final Fantasy characters. They will be in here. Again, these are older stories.

Here we go!!

It's time for FFIII Law Hollywood Style

Cast:

Bailiff-Locke

Judge- Geshtal

Defendant-Terra

Defense-Edgar, Cyan, and Shadow

Prosecution-Kefka,

Guests-Sabin, Relm, and `O.J. Simpson'

Locke: Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the court is now in session.

Geshtal: Bring in the next case.

Locke: Terra Branford, a parking ticket for 50 GP. Do you wish to pay or proceed with a trial.

Terra: I-

(doors burst open)

Edgar: Objection Your Honor! This person is critically innocent! I will see to it that she is appointed innocent and set free from this misunderstanding!

(a murmur)

Geshtal: Bailiff! What is that murmur still doing in here…alive?

Edgar: But- Your Honor, he shot the reporter.

Locke: I did not, I popped it, (moo)…

Geshtal: Order! (Bam) This is not a trial yet, Mr. Figaro.

Terra: (gasp) Your Honor! That man was following me in the parking lot that day! I was so afraid he was going to jump me…I mean, his fake mustache was dangling off his upper lip. It was so horrifying.

Geshtal: Order please! Ms. Branford, were you actually attacked by this man?

Terra: Well, no. But he chased me across the lot until he tripped.

Edgar: (grinning)

(a fart echoes through the court. Everyone turns around to the doors.)

Sabin: I came to watch. (bumps into bailiff)

Locke: Ooof! Watch it chunky!

Geshtal: (to Terra) Let's proceed. Ms. Branford, will you pay or would you like a song and dance from these imbeciles?

Edgar: She MUST be trialed. For all we know the parking meter could have been broken.

Terra: Go away!

(sound of a soda can being opened)

Sabin: (slllluuuurrrrp!) BURP! Hi.

Locke: (laughing in the backround)

Geshtal: Mr. Figaro, what do you have to say to her accusations?

Edgar: Your Honor, I have with me a witness.

(a murmur)

Geshtal: Bailiff, kill it!

Gun; POP!@!

Locke: I-I got it… I love being a TURTLE!!!

Geshtal: Bailiff, control yourself! You are not here to amuse! If you wish to intimidate people, do it with your popper.

Kefka: He's amusing me.

Geshtal: Ugh! Mr. Figaro, what witness? (Happertop flings off and hits Locke out cold.)

Edgar: O.J. Simpson Your Honor.

Geshtal: O.J.- O.J. Simpson!? What's he got to do with this!?

(A paperclip lands in Geshtal's wig)

Edgar: ( trying to hide his grin)

Geshtal: Is there something you wish to tell the court?

Edgar: (cracks up)

Geshtal: What's so funny?

(Sabin farts)

Edgar: Your Honor, O J Simpson is here to see if PSQ will accept him again.

Kefka: Your Honor, may I point out to you that "Mr. Simpson" is not real?

Geshtal: Oh? How so?

Kefka: (snorts) Oh, please. You mean to tell me you did not see the mesh wiring under his polyester afro?

Geshtal: Oh, I did… uh yeah.

Kefka: Your Honor, we request your permission to screw off his head.

Geshtal: Actually, I think we would all like to see that.

Edgar: That's right, rip the sucker's head off- I mean, hey that's my dummy. You know I paid an artist a lot of money to look like him.

(Terra is writing out a check)

Kefka: You see? He did it again! This is junk! Garbage! Trash! (jumping all over the dummy)

Geshtal: Order! (Honk, Honk!)

(Everyone looks up)

Geshtal: Everybody please…

Relm: May I interrupt for a moment?

Geshtal: Yes?

(drags a magnet through Geshtal's wig and pulls out paperclips. Lots of them)

Geshtal: Huh? Wh-what's the meaning of all this?!

Edgar: It came with the wig Your Honor.

(laughter from Defense and Prosecution)

Geshtal: Order! (Honk!)

Edge: Make that three boiled eggs.

Relm: (gasp) It's that defendant, sir.

Geshtal: I'm too busy.

Edgar: Your Honor, I would like to bring Sabin Figaro up to the stand.

Sabin: (sits down at The Stand)

Edgar: What were you doing at the scene of the crime?

Sabin: Watching Terra's car.

Eddgar: Why were you watching her car?

Sabin: I dunno, it was one of those times were you kinda zone out and you fixate on something and just stare and stare and stare and you can't stop.

Edgar: Ooookay….

Kefka: Wait a minute! I know it's not my place to ask, but if you were watching Terra's car, how come you didn't get a ticket?

Sabin: So that's what that little paper was…

Edgar: Don't worry, I'm here for you bro.

Sabin: Oh,darn.

Geshtal: This is politically incorrect! Ms. Branford, what do you have to say about this- Ugh! ( Hit with Terra's checkbook)

Edgar: Wait! (chases after her)

Terra: (screams and runs away)

Case closed

Notes- I think by now Locke's intelligence is beginning to fade. I don't know why though. Please don't ask what a happertop is… It must be a made up thing in their world. Whatever it is, it made Judge Geshtal's gavel honk.

There is one more story to place before things get back on track as far as titles and characters. ( As if you could say things could ever get `on track' with stories like these.)

I believe the next story will have an OC, but she was short-lived. Introducing Irene, Kefka's older and whinier sister!

Next time!

Please let me know what you think!